• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Come What May (327)

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
This ep was good May won a contest Beutifly was really cool in this ep but Grace's laugh scares me her mouth its not normal.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Good ep! but Grace was weird..........her laugh was weird.......

T

Tomas

That episode sounds good but I wonder how long It will take to come out here.

P

Princess May

I just loved this episode it was my favorite so far. Beautifly has been one of my favs from the moment I saw it and I just loved seeing it shine. May was fantastic as well.

F

Factory Head Noland

This is one of my favourite eps ever! It was all action from the start and I love Pokemon Contests!
Grace was a tough opponent, she was great against Drew. The Ice Punch and the Solarbeam thing was amazing!!
Medicham was strong but Beautifly still won in the end!

~*Aurora Wish*~

I QUIT THIS FORUM!!!
10/10! May is an excellent character. Her Beautifly was strong when doing Silver Wind in the beginning. It was great that Drew lost to Grace, and Jessie would never win a contest! But I liked the Rainbow Whirlwind.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Waaaaahhhhhhhh! Due to a combination of my own stupidity and the suckiness of my mum's cable box, I missed this episode. :( And I was really looking forward to it, too! Woe. I don't suppose there's a transcript online anywhere?

V

vulpix

i have to admitt this is a great episode,may wins her first pokemon contest(loved it).

Medea

Excalibur
I re-watched this episode earlier today and I still find this a great episode. Unlike most of May's competitions, this one is the one I enjoyed the most...Let's just say the battle between Beautifly and Medicham was one excitement after another.

G

Geki

This was a great contest, I'm happy May won. Go Beautifly!!!

6/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
At least May finally won her first contest ribbon after being unable to register the first time and slipping up the second time. I like that she got the hang of doing combination attacks. Too bad it took her a bit to master that (it was funny in that one later episode where she had all her pokemon practicing combination attacks, and almost everyone goofed up). Jessie was great in the contest too, even though she was cheating. At least the second time she did the contest with Dustox she did it legitimately. I was impressed by the rainbow poison sting sketch of a dustox though. :D

alyssa

<3 Cutie;
i like the episode it was pretty good when May v.s Grace.

This is one of my favourite episodes.

Off topic:

Don't report me for bumping, since it's okay to bump stickies.

Rebeccag

I liked this episode. Good to see May get her first contest ribbon and it was also good to see Drew again ^_^. And I agree Graces laugh is annoying i agree

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
Drew's apperance in the end is just my fave part of all!! The rose throwing and Flickyness is just whoo ... ahaha ... The battle is really cool! GO BEAUTIFLY! woot! Grace's laugh is annoying -.- ... what I dont get it, how can Drew be beaten while May won against Grace? If Drew was stronger than May, he could've won easily ...

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This episode was great May finally got her first Ribbon.

~Ayra~;267;