• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

comebacks/insults/pick up lines

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
^ that one was good.

When someone annoys me, I prefer to just yell a parodox at them and run.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
If you get someone who keeps mimicking you...
"If I wanted my own comeback I would have wiped it off your mom's chin."

I'm so sorry.

If only I had been online 4 hours ago; this is exactly what I was thinking.

Besides that though, it depends on what's being said. I try to be wittier on the fly than to shoot off pre-planned comebacks!

Also pick up lines do not work.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Besides that though, it depends on what's being said. I try to be wittier on the fly than to shoot off pre-planned comebacks!

That doesn't work for me since I'm a relatively slow thinker. I can rarely come up with witty material on the spot. Whenever I think of something good, it's too late and it would sound totally awkward if I said it at that point.

If you get someone who keeps mimicking you...
"If I wanted my own comeback I would have wiped it off your mom's chin."

I still don't get this one.

Get your coat I've got a knife made me chuckle the first time.

However, nothing will ever touch the revulsion/chuckle I had to suppress with "let's not turn this rape into a murder".

If you could use those and still pull, well played sir, well played.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
gf: you don't love me.
me: yes i do!!
gf: no you donttt. if you did, you would tell the whole world.
me: i love you.
gf: that wasn't the whole world -.-
me: you ARE my whole world <3
gf: awwwwwwwwwwhh! i love you too baby! im so sorry <3

That last line would never happen in our world.

Josiah

is your favorite
That doesn't work for me since I'm a relatively slow thinker. I can rarely come up with witty material on the spot. Whenever I think of something good, it's too late and it would sound totally awkward if I said it at that point.

I still don't get this one.
comeback
*** back

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Gelatino95 said:

It's the same for me. Not only comebacks though, almost everything. It's one of the reasons why I fail at english in school. Takes me a good chunk of time to think of something decent.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus

I did say try :p I think if you're trying to seem witty by coming up with something you've prepared in advance then you'll look less clever than if you say nothing personally.

I think it was Lincoln who said "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

abrar14

Statter Master
Your mums so ugly that when i took her to a haunted house she came out with a job application

natie

Mr. F
Summary of this thread: your mum.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Whenever you get into an argument with a girl, just tell them a joke:

Women's rights.

if you're getting into a fight with one of those "cool" girls who think they are the Sh*t, just say

"you're as fake as your hair color"

if you're getting into a fight with a douchebag, just walk away and say

"tell your mom I'll be over at 8"

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

Monkey Island references aside, my favorite comeback would have to be this:
Some prissy annoying popular girl:"That shirt is so stupid and ugly"
Me: "Said the girl wearing a Justin Beiber shirt"
Girl: "No one even likes Captain America"
Me: "No one likes you either, but I don't see you on anyone's shirt"

Last edited: