• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

comebacks/insults/pick up lines

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Did you just fart? Because you blew me away girl.

I wouldn't use that one.

"Do you need a life? Too bad" ~Bad insult.

FairGamer9215

Ehh, comebacks are tough. I usually just become a smart sas whenever someone says some kind of stupid insult. I just shake my head and say "Wow. Really? Wow..." It seems to work, because they never really can say anything to it. Then again, my school is full of nitwits anyway, so there you go.
Pickup lines do NOT work. Learned that from experience...

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I have a special way of making most people leave me alone. It's called...

"WOULD YOU LIKE A SIDE OF FRIES WITH THAT?! WHAT THE FLAGMOD?! WHAT THE HEY?! MEOW MEOW! HOOYAH! RA! RA! RA! BLEARGH! TROLOLOLOLOLOL! AW BLAH ESPANOL!"

And so on until they wet their pants or get creeped out beyond comprehension and shuffle away.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Oh, and there's also the classic minor-bully repellant...

"So?"

How about this,

If you were a booger, I would pick you first xD.

Johnny Test probably isn't the best source for pickup lines. Just so you know.

I don't use insults much....so I'll just say my top pickup lines:

- Hey do you remember me? Oh yah, I’ve only met you in my dreams.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
- I'm doing report on the finer things in life, I was wondering if I could interview you.

Skwog

PurpleHaze
"Your right leg is Thanksgiving, your left leg is Christmas. Can I visit you between the holidays?"

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
How about this one,

“Great legs, what time do they open?”

Hee hee. That's the most competent pickup line I've ever heard. Good job.

NOPE. Too...you know. Probably the same thing with the above post.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I posted this pick-up line on my Facebook:

I’m not ashamed to admit that we're both good-looking people, but you don’t need to be looking at yourself in the mirror every day to know there’s something wrong in this country when couples can openly hang out but we aren't celebrating every day with each other or going on dates. As your potential boyfriend, I’ll end both of our respective wars on loneliness. Love and affection makes couples strong. It could make us strong too. I’m Krake and I approve this message.

Although I replaced Krake with my actual name when I posted it on Facebook.

Here's one someone at uni told me:

You start by getting her to come over with your finger, and when she get's closer...
"If I could get you to come with my finger, imagine what I could do with my whole body."

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
Hey girl can I put my snake in your hole?

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
Hey girl have you been sun tanning because u look hot

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Also...

I have a special way of making most people leave me alone. It's called...

"WOULD YOU LIKE A SIDE OF FRIES WITH THAT?! WHAT THE FLAGMOD?! WHAT THE HEY?! MEOW MEOW! HOOYAH! RA! RA! RA! BLEARGH! TROLOLOLOLOLOL! AW BLAH ESPANOL!"

And so on until they wet their pants or get creeped out beyond comprehension and shuffle away.

That sounds more like a special way of making people think you are retarded.

See, I can't get infracted for that because it goes with the spirit of the thread. :D

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
Hey girl girl do you need to cool off cause u are too ****ing hot

silverwolf922

U lieks Oshawott
This was my best comeback from years ago... My sister tried to insult me by calling me gay and her "sand you're as straight as a circle," it took her while to figure out that I had just insulted her.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I put the STD in "stud" and all that's missing is you.
Works every time.

Bit late for that one

Here's something that actually happened to me in school:

girl: I can never tell when you're being sarcastic.
me: Let's keep it that way.

Not my best work, but it's all I could think of on short notice. And it is true that I try to be ambiguously sarcastic; it really messes with people.