• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Comedy Central Roast of Joan Rivers

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Yeah, read the title.

I just got done watching it, and I gotta say, I lol'd so many times. Especially at the amount of Klondike Bar and Taco Bell commercials, xD.

So yeah, if you watched it at all, tell everyone what you thought of the jokes, the people there, and, basically the show in general.

I think Whitney Cummings made me laugh the most. (especially her last name :eek:)

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Pretty much everyone except for Tom Arnold amused me. Didn't laugh out loud once though.

Yeah, Tom Arnold was sort of a drag.

@Moogles4Ever: They're encoring it as we speak, y'know.

@Noobers: I missed that. I'll have to catch it some time :S

NAGATO

I recorded it, so when i watch it later, ill be back =)

Despite being at least somewhat amusing, I think it was way too heavily advertised. Jeffrey Ross was Jeffrey Ross, Greg Giraldo was Greg Giraldo, and it's kind of a blur now. I can't recall enjoying any of the roastings more than any other, and the standards were better at older roasts (and I think that the Shatner roast is still my favorite.).

In all, not terrific, but not a total waste, either. Better than the Bob Saget roast, anyway, but that also was crammed down our throat... more than this one, I think.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I thought it was pretty funny. Gilbert Gotfried made me lol alot. I think he was the best in that roast. And Greg Giraldo and Jeff Ross were funny as well.

Rave

Banned
The trophy goes to Giraldo. Dude made me laugh the most.

Vernikova

Champion
Giraldo, Cummings, and Gotfried were the funniest in my opinion and in that order. Brad Garrett and Robin Quivers were getting terrorized a little during the roast. Kathy Griffin was a pretty decent Roast Master but I think that Lisa Lampanelli is still the best Roast Master to date.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I liked Gotfried and Griffins' roasts.

Joan is such a good sport, though X3 I liked her in Celebrity Apprentice.