• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*comes out of hiding* Uh, hi?

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Hi everyone!!

Of course I am new to the forums at Serebii/SPPf (I'm not sure which term is used the most). ^^

So, uh let's see, about me......

Some of you might know from Bulbagarden, and some of you might know me from PC.

And if you don't know me, that's okay (yay! new friends!). XD

Anyway, to anyone who doesn't know me, as you can probably tell by my user title, I am a HUGE Ash fangirl. XD

Yes, I love him. <3 In fact, I love him a lot!!!! ^_^

Oh yeah, and of course, I like the dub version of the Pokemon anime. Wait, who am I kidding? Like it, I LOVE it!! *is a huge fan of the dub* XD

And that's pretty much everything you need to know about me.

So, feel free to welcome me and give me comments...... ^^o *is kinda shy and afraid to be posting on the biggest Pokemon forums ever*

E

Ethereal

Hi. Welcome to the forums. You seem really nice and friendly. I'm sure you know the rules of forums, so I'm going to just say read them if you want to.

PM me if you need help or anything.

Have fun here. :)

Astinus

Heya, PTL. That's right. It's me, Hanako Tabris, the evil Pikashipping-disbeliever. *insane laughter*

Have fun here at SPPf! It's way more active than Bulbagarden. That's why I'm here more.

Don't worry guys. She knows forums well. She doesn't need no linkies.

Again, have fun here, oh great Ash lover!

Last edited:

hIrAm

Salutations. ^^; Enjoy your time here!

AH! MADCHEN!

Don't be shy! We're all veeeery happy and friendly here. xDD

Welcome, welcome, welcome to SPPF my dear!

PM me if you wish to be friends!!! xDDD

*is hyper today...>>*

Mangekyo Sharingan

arent they lovely?
hi and welcome to sppf. You do seem like someone nice though. well if your a known member at those big forums that means you go by the rules. So anyhow enjoy yourself and if you need anyhelp feel free to pm me or if you need a bud you can pm me...remember im just one click away!

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
HI and welcome! PM me if you would like to be friends! As you can tell from my user tittlle I love the Legends! LOL! Any way:
1.) HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
2.) ...... If I think of something it will go here.
3.) HAVE MORE FUN!!!
Ok.... I think I've over stayed your welcome! *runs* *comes back* Forgot my jacket. *runs* (ROFL)

blueguy

used Metronome!
Hidilyho, Lisa! Welcome aboard! You seem like a nice and intelligent person!... But who knows? You could be a mass murderer for all I know... not that I hope you are... XD Enjoy your stay here! People generally use SPPf more, as it's short... I'm fairly certain you're familiar with forums and how they work etc. but, if you're confused about anything in particular you should take a look at this sticky, which is quite comprehensive. If you still need help, feel free to send a PM to me or any other member or staff member! :)

Last edited:

DK

DonkeysKidneys*dance
TrueDunamis213 said:
...remember im just one click away!

3, I think.

Anyway, welcome PTLisa!
Have a great time at Serebii, and... uh... what the others said.
Yeah, so enjoy your stay.

Fatal

Banned
Welcome. May want to get yourself an Ash avatar. ;o

Just go to "User CP" at the top toolbar and select "Edit Avatar." That, and enjoy your time here. :)

-Fatal

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Ash lover here too^_____^ welcome to sppf hope you have a great time and if you need any help or you want to be friends can always pm me^^

I'm from pc too^^

Selestius

*~ Toxin Refinery ~*
Lisa, hey, weren't you on Bulbacast Episode #02? If you were, that's cool. Lucky you. Anyway, welcome to SPPf, home of the legendary Secret Forum. If you have over three million posts, you can reveal it, which contains a secret message...o_O

Anyway, welcomes and salutations and all that jazz. If you have any concerns, head to the Newbie FAQ and PM us. We're not scary, y'know. We're just Serebiians. xD

Welcome, PokemonTrainerLisa!
I hope you're careful here, make good friends, and have a GREAT time! If you need any help, just ask us. ;D

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Hi Lisa and welcome to SPPF please don't break the rules and don't SPAM which stand for..... Stupid
Pointles
Annoying
Messages.
If you need a friend or help just PM me.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Wow!!

Thanks for all the wonderful welcomes and comments everyone!!! ^_^

And I will PM everyone who said I could be friends with them. :)

Oh, and by the way, you were all correct by saying that since I'm well known on both those forums I already know the rules.

So, yeah, that's a given.

And of course, I will definitely abide by all the rules here. ^^

Selestius said:
Lisa, hey, weren't you on Bulbacast Episode #02? If you were, that's cool. Lucky you.
Yes, I was in the Bulbacast.

However, I was a caller in Episode 4 (I think). That was the first time I was in the Bulbacast (I asked kind of a silly question, lol). ^^

I was also a caller in Bulbast Episode 7, which was when I asked a *very* good question. XD

And I am actually a lead speaker in the English Edition Bulbacast (the one about the dub), with Episodes 1 and 2. I wasn't in 3, due to computer issues......

Oh, and if you thought I was in Bulbacast Episode 2, it's possible that you were thinking of Pie and just got mixed up with all the different Bulbacasts (have you heard them all yet?). She's a member of the main cast on Bulbacast, so she appears in 'mostly' every episode.

Hanako Tabris said:
Heya, PTL. That's right. It's me, Hanako Tabris, the evil Pikashipping-disbeliever. *insane laughter*
LOL, Hanako Tabris. XD

Yeah, I remember you!! ^^

And although you still aren't much of a fan of Pikashipping, I did do my best with trying to convince you that Pikachu's a female, didn't I?

Hehe, I even gave you all my evidence and everything...... XD

Last edited:

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
I have to say that Ash is a cute person because of three reasons:
1. He's tan all over his sexy body.
2. He has two scars on his face.
3. He is such a good dresser.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Oh yes!

I definitely agree with you on all 3 of those points, wobbuffetds! ^^

hey and welcome

Oh . . .
Some people are nice
And will give you rice,
While others are cruel
And treat you like a mule.
Welcome,
And don't be shy
Or people will cast you as a spy.
Have fun,
And don't SPAM
Or face a ban

credit to scizor king for the song

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Lol, hi. I recently joined Bulbagarden, i've seen you around. I've not really posted there much yet though. The Bulbacast advertising worked for me, before I couldn't be bothered to join (I like it a lot, I'm just lazy :p) thinking about joining Pokémon Palace, maybe when I have less college work to do. I've been to Pokémon community before, for some reason I didn't stay attached lol. Anyway welcome and PM me for help or a friend if you need one.