• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Coming Full Festival Circle! (644)

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Musashi accepting her loss so gracefully here for a change made me think that she had matured somewhat, compared to how she handled losses in Advanced Generation's Contests at least.

Daizy

I call you honey
Great episode with great battles and animation during Zoey vs Nando. Too bad that we didn't see anything of the Dawn vs Jessie battle much. Also because of that, Buneary and Cyndaquil's screentime was severely limited in the Sinnoh GF.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Zoey vs Nando is jaw-droppingly good. Holy **** that’s honestly the best rival v rival match in the anime. Barry v Paul, Kiawe v Gladion, pack your bags….

Absolutely gorgeous; full of sakuga and amazing combinations. Truly the pinnacle of what a Contest battle can be, even the atmosphere and OST reflected that. Both Nando and Zoey had some stunning ideas executed so well, that it really felt like it was a battle between equals. Lopunny dancing to Kricketune? The synchronized Double Team? Silver Wind and Blizzard creating snowflakes? The incredible wings on Leafeon?? All top-tier. You can tell they’re both on another level, even Dawn says it.

It’s a pity that Dawn’s battle against Jessie was barely shown, but eh. A necessary sacrifice if I’m being honest. Jessie encouraging Dawn to win in her own way was a nice way to end it.

All the dramatic, epic shots of Dawn and Zoey made me even more excited to watch the next ep. Zoey vs Dawn has been hyped up so long and has been such a consistent piece of the narrative from the beginning, you know it’s about to make all other final rival battles prior to this look like child’s play.