1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown! (734)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Kinda hoping the Sawk/Throh rivalry in this arc was going to be explained in the end, but, it doesn't really matter now. I'm just going to chalk it up to being just a temporary rivalry to make that last battle more exciting and intense.

2. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I guess Bianca and Ash losing was expected cuz of how the match between Sawk and Throh seemed so inevitable hee hee. Well the tourney was fun in general and I liked seeing Stephan win the prize. :3

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

When the Donamite fist began, I was expecting Satoshi to win because he seemed like the underdog. I didn't expect Kenyan to be crowned the winner, though. Bel losing was fine by me since I didn't take her too seriously, but the rivalry and showdown between Nageki and Dageki lived up to my expectations.

4. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Yeah I didn't like how Throh and Sawk were rivals for only 3 episodes with no proper explanation. Hell, Stephan winning itself felt pointless too.

5. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

The episode is pretty good, the battle between Throh and Sawk was nice and believable and was probably about the best example of battle tactics so far in BW. The stuff on the sidelines seemed to be in good moderation.

6. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I didn't think Ash would win since he was using Scraggy in each battle and Scraggy's just not that strong. I didn't think Stephan had a big chance until we saw him battling Throh in this episode. I was rooting for Bianca despite the odds hee hee. ^^;

7. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Eh, it's not like Bianca winning was gonna happen. Even if Stephan hadn't been involved, we would've seen Throh dude win, or some last-minute COTD win instead.

8. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Frankly, since Bel was destined to lose no matter what, I would've preferred if she had lost to Satoshi, instead of her losing against Kenyan. Satoshi's Zuruggu defeating Bel's Enbuoh would've been a nice accomplishment for him.

9. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The Stephan name gag is getting really old. It wasn't even funny the first time and things keep getting worse. The Sawk vs. Throh battle was an okay watch though. I just wish Ash was in the finals instead.