• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown! (734)

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Kenyan accidentally the fourth wall, I bet everytime someone misspells his name on here he dies a little inside.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Fourth wall? Stephan REJECTS your idea of a fourth wall.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Cabernet promises next time she crosses paths with Dento, she will be an A-Class sommeliere, and Kenyan promises next time he comes across Ash they'll battle on sight. Chaobuu vs Dageki???

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Cabernet promises next time she crosses paths with Dento, she will be an A-Class sommeliere, and Kenyan promises next time he comes across Ash they'll battle on sight. Chaobuu vs Dageki???

Good luck with that, Burgundy.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Kenyan accidentally the fourth wall, I bet everytime someone misspells his name on here he dies a little inside.

Yeah, probably. I feel sorry for him, it's like they're all trolling him.

I really liked the episode. I personally think it was a nice ending to the Donamite.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
See guys, it was too obvious from the start.

Yeah because Japan has no concept of what spoilers are and showed what the final battle will be before the first tournament episode ever aired.

Anyway's despite being spoiled every step of the way I loved this tournament, and the Sawk vs. Throh showdown at the end was the best possible result. Two fighting titans clashing it out, what better way to show off these Pokemon in a memorable and epic fashion. Plus who cares if Stephan won? Its better than having Iris win as now it shows Stephan as a serious threat and rival to Ash. All in all a good 4 episodes.... apart from Simipour who's still ugly!

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Stephan and Sawk are the biggest bosses ever! At least the authors made his wish come true, and now Masaomi doesn't seem that overpowered. Check this out:

Ash defeated Stephan
Stephan defeated Masaomi
Masaomi defeated Ash

That means they're all at the same level in a way... :p

No.......

Ash has never been up against Dageki so that win on Kenyan you mention does not count/matter.

Haunter ゴースト

Ash defeated Stephan
Stephan defeated Masaomi
Masaomi defeated Ash

That means they're all at the same level in a way... :p

Haha that's nice, at least it doesn't make Stephan or Masaomi look extremely powerful over each other.

No it wasn't. How can you say it was obvious when 50% of us didn't was sure about who would win?

Exactly my point, he made the wish, had his rivalry set up set up from the first few moments of the first Donamite and ever since this has been the huge hype.
I found it obvious, i'd be surprised if you didn't too. [/QUOTE]

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
LC - Deerling? That's odd, kupo.

Anyways, for some reason (whoops I skipped Emboar vs Bisharp) I thought Trip was in the episode, but at the end when they were all saying their goodbyes Trip wasn't there, kupo. Whatever, I'm gonna play FFXIII-2 now. :I