• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown! (734)

thunderblade12

Throh is showing how weak ash's team is.

Ohh look who lost.

There's you're fact

Sawk needs a superman cape, because he's overpowered

So let me try and figure out how your powering system works. A character you dislike loses anything and you see it as an excuse to automatically write them off as weak, undeveloped characters and if they win anything they're overpowered or its hax?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Yeah we know. Can you please translate what Georgia said to Iris at the end of the episode?

Langley? I do not know of a Georga.....

Langley said she wanted to beat/defeat the 'proper Dragon Master' Iris, and how long does she intend to make her wait. To which Iris answered that even she wants to become a proper Dragon Master,(while implying between the lines so to speak that it is not easy).

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
Goddamit! I lost 20 bucks betting for Throh and then this crap happens?! What's in the writers heads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Irrelevant character? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don George was in tears :p

Fight could have been better but they are good enough. It is just that r1 was better than r2 and r3( especially doryuzu v/s futachimaru)

Bel gets 2 'manly' Pokemon Escavalier and Enuboh. I can only imagine.....

Burgundy might get better next time with a samurott/ A class rank.

Langley will be back for opelucid I think.
Kenyan and Masaomi, Trip will definitely be there for the league.

I think I am typing whatever I want without making a point.

Nice tournament, need more of them with more dynamic character interaction.

Langley? I do not know of a Georga.....

Langley said she wanted to beat/defeat the 'proper Dragon Master' Iris, and how long does she intend to make her wait. To which Iris answered that even she wants to become a proper Dragon Master,(while implying between the lines so to speak that it is not easy).

Thanks. Could you also translate what Georgia (langley) said after Ash's scraggy was defeated? She said something which made Iris upset.

gliscor&yanmega

I thought it was funny too @Elekible-Kid~ I don't think Stephan owns a storage system...

Well if Throh was just hyped for a small tournament like this...what do think the league will be like?

Scraggy will get stronger as time passes, I'm sure when the league comes around it'll be fine. It's just the entire perhaps behind Throh was for it to only lose and struggle against Sawk.

Goddamit! I lost 20 bucks betting for Throh and then this crap happens?! God, I hate Stephan. I was hoping a real good looking person on this show to have one this for a change. But we have again another irrelevant character win these things. What's in the writers heads?

What makes Stephan irrelevant to you? He's Ash's rival, the more his rivals get stronger the more he'll want to train and surpass them.

You shouldn't hate Stephan just because you lost 20 bucks on an obvious outcome...

Last edited by a moderator:

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
Scraggy will get stronger as time passes, I'm sure when the league comes around it'll be fine. It's just the entire perhaps behind Throh was for it to only lose and struggle against Sawk.

No, you hate on every little thing about her thinking that she is for a fact a horrible person/character, while in reality, it's just your opinion.

What makes Stephan irrelevant to you? He's Ash's rival, the more his rivals get stronger the more he'll want to train and surpass them.

You shouldn't hate Stephan just because you lost 20 bucks on an obvious outcome...

Whatever Dude! I never liked the guy from the get go. I still thought Masaomi should have won reguardless of him being cocky. Georgia and Burgundy and alot of times Iris gets that way alot too. No one complains about them.

And as far as Ash goes, he's not even taking any of his rivals seriously in this saga. So yeah, I hope his rivals all pass him because I don't see a whole lot of training outside the Don battles.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Whatever Dude! I never liked the guy from the get go. I still thought Masaomi should have won reguardless of him being cocky. Georgia and Burgundy and alot of times Iris gets that way alot too. No one complains about them.

And as far as Ash goes, he's not even taking any of his rivals seriously in this saga. So yeah, I hope his rivals all pass him because I don't see a whole lot of training outside the Don battles.

Calm calm Faker. Don't let the anger consume you. I didn't want him to win either but sometimes that's the way things go. However, I do think that after this, the Stephan gag shouldn;t be done anymore. That would just make it seem small and pity. It was fun but I think something else might be better.

Haunter ゴースト

Huh? Have you even been watching the anime?

Every part of this post is wrong.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Really? o_O That's a pretty weak reason to be grumpy.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
Eh.. One thing I liked about this episode was seeing Scraggy being thrown everywhere. The other was Georgia telling Iris what she needed to hear. Hopefully she would take it into consideration. But I'm glad this is all over for now. Hopefully if they do have another Don battle, Ash will have better option choicee for a Pokemon.

No, you hate on every little thing about her thinking that she is for a fact a horrible person/character, while in reality, it's just your opinion.

Except I don't do that. Also, "it's just your opinion but you think it's a fact" is what people say when they're getting too defensive.

Iris said " Awww, Ash lost didn't he?"

Langley said " OH well, nothing can be done about it"

Why would this make Iris upset?

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

Hopefully if they do have another Don battle, Ash will have better option choicee for a Pokemon.

How is Ash's Pokemon going to get stronger and develop battling skills if it never battles?

Scraggy did exceptionally well for a Pokemon with no true fighting experience here, I accept opinions but your just flat out rejecting the idea of Ash's Pokemon development.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
I know Scraggy did well but you saw what happened. Atleast maybe have three Pokemon or something that way it could be better and not be knocked out like that. And as far as training goes, there are more ways he could train. It's just that the writers seems like they had forgot .

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Except I don't do that. Also, "it's just your opinion but you think it's a fact" is what people say when they're getting too defensive.

Why would this make Iris upset?

I never said she was upset, the other person/poster said that.

Although Iris did kind of pout, but I would not go as far as say she was upset.

Haunter ゴースト

I know Scraggy did well but you saw what happened. Atleast maybe have three Pokemon or something that way it could be better and not be knocked out like that.

The tournament would have lasted a lot longer than four episodes if the tournament consisted of 3V3s. The way it was done was best.

And as far as training goes, there are more ways he could train. It's just that the writers seems like they had forgot .

Huh? Seriously, you can't be watching the anime.

Constantly we've seen Scraggy, Ash's BABY Pokemon training against Axew, and watching the other Pokemon battle whenever it was something serious, on top of that he had a few development episodes one where he actually learnt a move.

The writers haven't forgotten at all, they obviously fet Scraggy was ready for a real battle now, and they made the right choice it worked fine.

I know Scraggy did well but you saw what happened. Atleast maybe have three Pokemon or something that way it could be better and not be knocked out like that. And as far as training goes, there are more ways he could train. It's just that the writers seems like they had forgot .

Come on, Faker. Can't you see that Scraggy beat up two monkeys? He did an awesome job in his first tournament. A main character can't ALWAYS make it to the finals you know. Scraggy isn't exactly one of Ash's best pokemon anyway.

Emboar is Bianca's big daddy.
Haha.
And she's not a freak so stop hating. I swear some of you are so prejudice towards female characters.
I think realarcastform is angry because his favorite pokemon are always weak in the anime. Also it has nothing to do with them being female, Hater. :)

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
Awe. Iwas hoping for Throh to get the win but I guess not. I was really digging Masaomi. I hope he shows up again. He's cute.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good episode. Some nice battle animations here, a good pace and some interesting character dynamics. The highlight is some of these dynamics, specially the ones involving Georgia and Burgundy.

But I can't say I found the battles *all* that impressive. Ash's was too one sided, Bianca's too "boring" and the final match, even though having some nice animation was a little underwhelming.

Anyway, I like it. Great seeing Stephan has won.