• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown! (734)

Kinda hoping the Sawk/Throh rivalry in this arc was going to be explained in the end, but, it doesn't really matter now. I'm just going to chalk it up to being just a temporary rivalry to make that last battle more exciting and intense.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I guess Bianca and Ash losing was expected cuz of how the match between Sawk and Throh seemed so inevitable hee hee. Well the tourney was fun in general and I liked seeing Stephan win the prize. :3

Leonhart

Imagineer
When the Donamite fist began, I was expecting Satoshi to win because he seemed like the underdog. I didn't expect Kenyan to be crowned the winner, though. Bel losing was fine by me since I didn't take her too seriously, but the rivalry and showdown between Nageki and Dageki lived up to my expectations.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Kinda hoping the Sawk/Throh rivalry in this arc was going to be explained in the end, but, it doesn't really matter now. I'm just going to chalk it up to being just a temporary rivalry to make that last battle more exciting and intense.

Yeah I didn't like how Throh and Sawk were rivals for only 3 episodes with no proper explanation. Hell, Stephan winning itself felt pointless too.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The episode is pretty good, the battle between Throh and Sawk was nice and believable and was probably about the best example of battle tactics so far in BW. The stuff on the sidelines seemed to be in good moderation.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
When the Donamite fist began, I was expecting Satoshi to win because he seemed like the underdog.

I didn't think Ash would win since he was using Scraggy in each battle and Scraggy's just not that strong. I didn't think Stephan had a big chance until we saw him battling Throh in this episode. I was rooting for Bianca despite the odds hee hee. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, since Bel was destined to lose no matter what, I would've preferred if she had lost to Satoshi, instead of her losing against Kenyan. Satoshi's Zuruggu defeating Bel's Enbuoh would've been a nice accomplishment for him.

Daizy

I call you honey
The Stephan name gag is getting really old. It wasn't even funny the first time and things keep getting worse. The Sawk vs. Throh battle was an okay watch though. I just wish Ash was in the finals instead.