• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Commemoration, meet the end. {HG RMT}

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I got a new HG, let's just trade Commemoration there.

Steelix@Leftovers
Careful
252 SpD, 252 HP, 6 ATK
Stealth Rock
Sandstorm
Earthquake
Toxic
I already feel pro. Stealth Rock has broke lots of Sashes and Sandstorm helps too. Earthquake is a greatly reliable STAB, and Toxic stalling is something cool, it works in many different ways. I always have a trick up my sleeve, but special attackers are a bit harder. Still, this guy takes good care, always.

Lucario@Wise Glasses
Timid
252 SpA, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Protect
This guy is well-rounded, and can show off with hax protected Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse gets Ghosts, and Dragon Pulse for Dragons. Protect is from Steelix's Toxic stalling, and this guy has proven its skills by destroying teams, and I think you'll know why I run Wise Glasses, it's additional (and important) power.

Gliscor@Yache Berry
Impish
144 Def, 140 SpD, 226 HP
Earthquake
Sandstorm
Ice Fang
U-Turn
Bulky again. This guy is another eliminator, but it isn't a lead. It provides late-game support and uses U-Turn well. That's all I can say.

Now...

Kabutops@Choice Band
Adamant
252 ATK, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Rock Slide
X-Scissor
Aqua Jet
???
Whatever, I don't actually care, it's cool.

Garchomp@Choice Scarf
Jolly
252 ATK, 252 Spd, 6 Def
Outrage
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Now I need ideas for a 6th Pokémon, this is a Sandstorm Team. Maybe Tyranitar/Skarmory/Hippowdon/Cacturne?
I can trade.

I'm kinda new at this, so hopefully you can cut me some slack here.

1st, you're three weak to fighting, three weak to ground, and two x4 weak to ice. 2nd, you need a special attacker. If you don't want to switch out a member, I'd recommend Special Swampert in the final spot. While it doesn't resist fighting, ground or ice, it also isn't weak to them. Quagsire, Whishcash, and Gastrodon also work here too. Gastrodon would use the same set, except with Recover over Rock Slide.

Swampert @ Leftovers (Relaxed)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

Gastrodon @ Leftovers (Relaxed)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Recover

Hope I Helped.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I'm kinda new at this, so hopefully you can cut me some slack here.

1st, you're three weak to fighting, three weak to ground, and two x4 weak to ice. 2nd, you need a special attacker. If you don't want to switch out a member, I'd recommend Special Swampert in the final spot. While it doesn't resist fighting, ground or ice, it also isn't weak to them. Quagsire, Whishcash, and Gastrodon also work here too. Gastrodon would use the same set, except with Recover over Rock Slide.

Swampert @ Leftovers (Relaxed)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

Gastrodon @ Leftovers (Relaxed)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Recover

Hope I Helped.

Thanks, I those weakness are the badness of Sandstorm Teams, I was thinking of maybe something like Jumpman's Drapion.
So maybe a sweeper that is hindered may use Leftovers. I don't know.

P.S. (in big)
I'm out of IGRMT, thanks to Eon and Bossk.I'll be around the Silver league, the clubs, groups, etc. I'll still be in New World etc.
I'm getting supported about my wins (229 at breaking point) there.

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I'm out of IGRMT, thanks to Eon and Bossk.

Wow. And I seriously thought you were mature enough to take criticism, especially when it's completely true. What was I thinking?
Also, WTFail, blaming Bossk for making you leave. I can see you blaming me, since you think I'm an idiot and a flamer, but Bossk? He didn't even do anything! That's just low. Why not just list off all the competent raters in this section? All of them have apparently "flamed" you, because none of us believe your BT streaks.

I'll be around the Silver league, the clubs, groups, etc. I'll still be in New World etc.

Oh joy. All you've done in New World is spam, or make posts that have false or incorrect information.

I'm getting supported about my wins (229 at breaking point) there.

What wins? You don't have any sort of proof, believeable warstory, or anything to back them up. If anything, all you've done is say "I haz proofz" and then change the subject. Nobody who knows how bad you are believes you. Even people who once might have believed you don't anymore, case in point: TheBlueRabbit.

Terry, I'm almost glad you're leaving. I knew from the very start that you were clueless, and I tried to head you off early. I've tried helping you, reasoning with you, showing you where you made mistakes, and even beating you in battles to show you that you're not on top like you think. But you never got it. You barely even pretended to care, and I'm amazed that we've let it drag on this long. The word gullible isn't spelled "T-h-e b-e-s-t r-a-t-e-r-s i-n I-G-R-M-T".
I have nothing more to say to you. Good-bye.

namexx

1. Is this an Ingame team? >_<
2. If it is than you should definatly change your team.
Stealth rocks n stuff liek that

I agree. He should also ditch protect on Lucario, and Dragon Claw on Garchomp since it's scarfed. I think Fire Blast would be a suitable alternative for dragon claw.

IMHO, a complete revamp may also help him, if only to work in Tyranitar or Hippowdon somewhere.

Something like this has better synergy:
Skarmory
Garchomp
Gliscor
Tyranitar
Swampert/Gastrodon
Lucario

Last edited:

AlCario

Banned
Usually it is common practice to include Tyranitar or Hippowdon on Sandstorm teams, but I'll let that pass since you're the perfect rater and all and you clearly know what you're doing.

Eon said it all, really.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Do you guys really believe he's going to leave? He's said this about 2 times, and blaming Bossk is just low, you might as well blame me too then. Eon just tried to show you that you're not as good as you thought (urfrickinghorrible).

If you're actually leaving, good ridance.

EDIT: Also BTW, I don't really care if I get infracted for this since I've been wanting to say this for almost 3 months now.

kid-middle-finger.jpg

Last edited:

[GS]

Staring at my phone
LoLz u guiez! XD

I must recommend an auto-weather setter.
Also, Sudowoodo is a fun poké in a SS team.
A SubPunch set with Sucker Punch and
Stone Edge works well ingame.

I'm jealous that you left some of us out
of your rant... And, Bossk was probably
the nicest to you out of all of us. dX

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I'll join the megarant in a minute, but first, I had to fix this...
Your Chompy's EVs are horrible.
252 Spe + Scarf + Jolly = OVERKILL. IMO, you should be running Adamant Nature with 64 Spe EVs to outspeed Max. Spe Weavile (which always OHKOs with Ice Punch), but if you're scared of base 130s for some reason, like Aerodctyl and Crobat, then you could go with 96 EVs instead. You can now invest the remainder in HP, so run
194 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe.
Also, you should know better than to have Dragon Claw and Outrage on the same set. Run Earthquake / Stone Edge / Outrage or Dragon Claw / Fire Fang.
Now...

Eon Master said:
Nobody who knows how bad you are believes you. Even people who once might have believed you don't anymore, case in point: TheBlueRabbit.
Sorry, Terry, but it's true.
I believed you up until you hit about 70. Anything beyond that with a team like yours is just... No. Not with you battling with it. And trying to throw your good grades in school at us is just pathetic, and so is blaming Eon Master and Bossk (lolwut?) for you "Leaving", i.e. going away for a few days and then coming back when you get bored.
It isn't Eon's fault that he didn't believe you because you couldn't provide evidence. In fact, I don't believe you. Ampy doesn't believe you. From what I gather, Arsel doesn't believe you, and the same with AlCario and Vaporeon4evr (Although I'm not sure about these). None of IGRMT's decent raters (If I can include myself in them :p) believe you. And I'm sure most of Project New World doesn't believe you either. Why don't you just add all of us to your OMGITSALLYOURFAULT!!! list?
But seriously, if you want some respect here, then you must post realistic streaks, and then back them up with evidence, not YouTube Subscribers. I'm sorry, but I'm completely on Eon's side here. Show us some proof, and explain how it is proof, and then we may take you seriously, but at the moment, the reason why you are feeling like no one likes you and you are getting "Flamed" (which you aren't), and etc. is because you have got yourself into a situation where no one can take you seriously. [/RANT]

Last edited:

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Okay, I'm sorry to blame Bossk. Just there was a massive flame war on the Silver League.
I'll be back with evidence, and Ampy, that might get you banned.
Okay, I was out of my mind, and this is in-game.
Backup is on the way.

vitorml

5th gen Legend
What about the olympus rage?!?!?!

Ampy

Light The Stars
Okay, I'm sorry to blame Bossk. Just there was a massive flame war on the Silver League.
I'll be back with evidence, and Ampy, that might get you banned.
Okay, I was out of my mind, and this is in-game.
Backup is on the way.

I have 0 points ATM, something like that won't get me banned right away.

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
On-topic: Look, SR is not something necessary in-game. Waste of a move slot in my opinion. Also, yache is one-use, why the frikkin' hell are you using it on an ingame runthrough.

Off-topic: Having flamewars in Silver League is no excuse for accusing Bossk of flaming you. That's completely unfair. I've watched you from the time when I was still a lurker here, and let me tell you, I doubt if you are a good rater. I personally do not believe your tales of hack tests. I'm speaking with all the decent raters here, I doubt if any of us are going to shed tears over the fact that your'e leaving.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
On-topic: Look, SR is not something necessary in-game. Waste of a move slot in my opinion. Also, yache is one-use, why the frikkin' hell are you using it on an ingame runthrough.

They're from my BT team.

Off-topic: Having flamewars in Silver League is no excuse for accusing Bossk of flaming you. That's completely unfair. I've watched you from the time when I was still a lurker here, and let me tell you, I doubt if you are a good rater. I personally do not believe your tales of hack tests. I'm speaking with all the decent raters here, I doubt if any of us are going to shed tears over the fact that your'e leaving.

-_-

Real crit, please.
And Bossk was on the SL.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I see that you have completely failed to acknowledge the ideas of a single person who has rated, except for Dookie1995. Nice one.
And what happens on a different forum ≠ What happens here. Don't bring Silver League issues to Serebii, because, to be honest, most Serebii-goers don't really care what Bossk did elsewhere.