• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Comment on my Banners and Avatars

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
Will someone rate my banners for me? These are my first few! By the way, they were made in paint.

Banners:

ghostbannerue7.png

calmwaterwl6.png

untitledey8.png

i844977_prof.PNG

i844976_ESPbanner.PNG

i844975_ARKNESS.PNG

bublavatarmg1.png

charmanderavatarhk4.png

squirtlewy0.png

deoxysrj7.png

pikagt1.png

umbreoncz9.png

bugsfw7.png

celebilv1.png

bigbugsjs7.png

clamperlevovw9.png

latiosatiasjn8.png

mabgyevoyx0.png

Pearl's Perap

They are all VERY pixelated, try using another program instead of paint?

I don't know what else to suggest, I can't say that they are good when, well, they aren't, but keep trying and you should get better.

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
Paint's the only thing I got, I cant use GIMP or anything like that cos its not compatible with my computer.

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
aragorn bird's right they are very pixilated...-y( I had to say that), but I like them alot. Would you do a dragonite. You do't have to to just wondered if you would, 'cause I'd love to use one if you do.

krazyelements241

i can see many errors! well why do you say gimp cant run on your computer do you have windows me or something?:/ well anywho look closely at bulbasaur's eyes! theres a problem there, and wellthe banners they arent interesting they are mising something well just practice practice practice! you can do many things on paint if you are really patient and talented you have one thing just get patient!^_^

krazyelements241

i can see many errors! well why do you say gimp cant run on your computer do you have windows me or something?:/ well anywho look closely at bulbasaur's eyes! theres a problem there, and wellthe banners they arent interesting they are mising something well just practice practice practice! you can do many things on paint if you are really patient and talented you have one thing just get patient!^_^