• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Commercials that make you mad?

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Every time I see a commercial for Progressive or Wendy's, I get pissed. They're obnoxious commercials. Is there any other ones you can think of?

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
Zyrtec commercials. I dont care if you want to talk to your bicycle, just dont to it in front of me.
Also James Sokolove commercials

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
DQ's less-than-decent imitation of the Old Spice commercials.

Gah, those are stupid. Not even "ReDQLous", just plain stupid.

I'm a non attorney spokesman Peter Frances Geracy. That kind of commercial?

Yes, I hate those too. Like the Binder & Binder commercials.

And the Hotel Planner are horribly made and show all of them one after another.

TrainerJP

Is Eatin' Yo Picnic!
I hate the Swiffer commercials when some ho covered in mud is picked up by the swiffer, and ends the commercial by saying, "I like your pad!"

Last edited:

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Those commercials where they say no put the wifi in the tbs and those direct tv commercials with that black football fairy.

Things relating to birth defects and compensation. They are really annoying and I see them every day. I wish for no commercials, is that TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

Ausgirl

^ I agree but I particularly hate the commercial that was advertising holidays etc cos it was really sexist... basically the women were shown flaunting themselves at the male customers.

i hate those covergirl commircals, ok come on we know that when they show their eyes it's all computer effects just to make them look better.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Those annoying old spice commercials.

MonkeyX

" GET IT NOW FOR 19.99, THATS RIGHT, 19.99! WAIT! IF YOU CALL RIGHT NOW WE"LL THROW IN ANOTHER ONE FOR FREE! THATS A 60 DOLLAR VALUE FOR 19.9- *gunshot*

I hate those commercials.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Ads where there's a car crash and loads of people die/have horrific injuries. They're as common as cloudy weather in Oireland.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
The Progressive ones are quite annoying, especially if theyre before a Youtube video. Then they really get on my nerves. Although I did see a new one that was much less annoying. Also the new HTC commercial where the guy tapes his phone to a remote control plane and records a message for a party, and pretty much all HTC ads. I also think local commercials are the worst.

Last edited: