• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Communcations with Illutr

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
This is my first RPG where I run it, so some of this might be confusing. Sorry if it is.

Introduction-

One hundred years ago, a war was going for some time. This war was between the gods and goddesses, because of this war, the entire world was about to be destroyed when one God came down halted everything and told the gods and goddesses that what they were doing was wrong and that it could destroy the planet, and the gods and goddesses livd down on Earth, so they would be destroying their own home. All the gods and goddesses agreed and signed a peace treaty. Now, a hundred years later, in this current time, on every continent there was one school that was specifically made for the children of gods and goddess. All of the European gods’ and goddesses’ children went to a school that was in London, England. Since Asia is such a large continent, there are three schools, one in Udaipur, India, one in Tokyo, Japan, and one in Ankara, Turkey. In Oceania, the school is located in Sydney, Australia. In South America, the school is in Brasilia, Brazil. Africa has a school located in Alexandria, Egypt. In Central America the school is in Panama City, Panama. North America’s Schools is located in New York City, New York, U.S.A. Hawaiian gods’ and goddess’ kids go to the school in Australia. Since the gods’ and goddess’ can’t leave their countries, the schools are boarding schools, so that the deities can stay in their home country and the students can still go to the schools. (All of the students and teachers at the school are gods and goddesses, just to clear that up.

One day during the school time, three students from each school have premonitions about another world being in chaos. After the premonition is over, the students all faint and the school sends them back to their dorm rooms to rest. While school is still going on, the students that had the premonition are trying to figure out what had happened. All of the students decided to use a device called the RealWorld, it’s a device that allows the god and goddess teenagers to communicate to each other. For the next day the 27 teenagers were back and forth with their thoughts and guesses on the premonitions.

The day after that the principles of each school called up the three students that had fainted two days before. They told the students that whatever it was that had happened to forget it. Most of the students did, the only ones that didn’t forget it were the three in Alexandria, the three that were in Sydney, and three of the students in Tokyo. Those nine students then continued to talk to each other through the RealWorld. About a week after that, four creatures appeared, each creature has it's own appearence, one looks like a small dragon, the other is looks like a snake, the third one looks like a heron, and the last one looks like a dog, the three students in Egypt got one, the three students in Sydney got one, and so on. These creatures were sent from the planet that the students had the premonition of, and they came to help them out with the mission. When the 9 students started their journey, they all stumble into a castle hidden in a nearby forest. These four castles has a room that leads to a planet. All nine teenagers end up not 4 feet from each other when they all enter. Soon afterwards they figure out it’s the planet they have to save. The planet is called Illutr and there is somebody on this planet plotting to destroy it.

Scenes:

Alexandria, Egypt: The place where the African teenaged gods and goddesses attend school. Most of the reference to this place will be at the school.

Tokyo, Japan: The place where the East Asian teenaged gods and goddesses attend school. Most of the reference to this place will be at the school.

Sydney, Australia: The place where the Oceanian teenaged gods and goddesses attend school. Most of the reference to this place will be at the school.

Illutr: This planet is just like Earth, they have the same languages as Earth because this planet was created by a deceased goddess named Illutria. Many of the people on Illutr have abilities that aren't normal on Earth.

You are one of the chosen three from one of the schools. You will have the responsibility of protecting the planet of Illutr by using your inherited powers.

Since the schools allow different students, these are the students they allow:

Gods/Goddesses: Full blood gods or goddesses. These students usually have full control of the powers and they have a Second Form, which is when they go full power and they usually an animal appearence.

Half Gods/Goddesses: Students who have one mortal parent and one god or goddess parent. These students are usually in tune with their powers, but they don’t always have control. When they go into full power, they don’t have any control over themselves and they go berserk.

Races: These students are not gods or goddesses but they usually belong to a race of people. They usually do not live in normal houses and they live in the sky, water, in the forests, etc. When it comes to powers, they usually have chants that are not human, when said, these chants will do something, depending on the powers of the race.

All of these choices have the human appearence, but the races have to be a group of people that have a humanoid shape. And so that nobody has more power than another person, they all wear some kind of jewel that limits their power to a standard point.

Name: (Make sure it fits the country your coming from)

Physical Description: (Four lines at least)

Personality: (your behavior aorund other people. Four Lines at least)

History: (4-5 lines)

Student Type: (Choose from God*, Half God, or Race**) (If you choose race, be creative and create something new, like for example a group of jellyfish humanoids, but you can't use this example.)

Power Type: (only one power)

School: (choose from the four mentioned.)

Parent(s): (If you chose race, don’t fill this out) (if you chose God or Half God, tell who your parent(s) are, and they have to be gods that are believed in, like Ra for Egypt, Shinto for Japan, etc.)

*I don’t want everybody to be Gods. So there will be two Gods, four Half Gods, and three Races. This is first to grab, so you may reserve for spots.
**If you chose race, tell about your race, and where they live, etc. 3 lines to the most.

I will have the character as one of the creatures. My job will to guide you through the planet of Illutr, and I will have the power of judgment, which is a power only known to the planet of Illutr. My appearance will be the appearance of a small dragon.

And now for the rules.

1: Follow all forum rules.
2: PG13 RPG. Any metioning of sex or drugs, you gotta go!
3: If there is going to be a romance between you and another character, kissing is as far as you can go.
4: No bunnying. You cannot control somebody character, you can only refrence them if they are doing something, like looking at something.
5: No god-modding. Do that and your out of here faster than you can say, "Sorry!"
6: No swearing. End Of Discussion
7: The posts must be at least seven lines long

Username- Student Type- Name, Place
1. (reserved) The Doctor- Half God (Name Here)
2. (reserved) Iareto- Half God (Name Here)
3. Moogles4Ever- Bromedian- Jirakatos Sydney, Australia
4. Ventus3- Iveptian- Abdul-Hafiz, Altair Alexandria,Egypt
5. BirdsandBoats- Goddess- Aoi Tokyo, Japan.

If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to PM me.

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Those rules... Theres something familiar about them. (checks something) Why you little! You copied my rules didn't you! And my Sign-up sheet! Something tells me the Moderators might not like this....

Psychic

Really and truly
Those rules... Theres something familiar about them. (checks something) Why you little! You copied my rules didn't you! And my Sign-up sheet! Something tells me the Moderators might not like this....
Oh, yes, you're one to talk considering that you pretty much ripped off a Mod's own RP, not even attempting to make it follow the Rules.

And instead of posting publically, you should have reported this to a Moderator or contacted one of us or the GM through PM. Public accusations are not acceptable. And in any case, a sign-up form and rules don't exactly change much between RPs. There isn't much to steal unless it's really unique.

So Bonsly12, a whole bunch of things are still left unexplained. How have all these gods existed in such apparent harmony for so long? Wouldn't their religions, at the very least, duke it out like they tend to do? Why do the gods have children that they send down to earth? Why can't they be trained in heaven? Are these the gods from real-life legends or can people makeup whatever the heck they want? What powers do they have? How do you intend to limit these powers so nobody godmods, because right now everyone has plenty of room to powerplay. Why are there exactly three students in each school? What are these creatures? What do they look like? What powers do they have? The exact same questions for these races. Are you expecting the RPers to just make up random monsters? Are they supposed to look human? Why don't the other teachers and students at these schools notice all these superpowered beings?

Please make the proper edits, as this is rather lacking in information.

~Psychic

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
i changed it to answer your questions, Psychic, hope that clears it all up :)

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
You know something? I might give this a shot. I'd like to reserve a Half-God, with the Shinto moon god Tsukuyomi as one of my parents. Should you need an RP Sample, I'll be happy to oblige, but not at the time of writing. Thank you in advance.

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
okay, your reservation will be up, and just to be on the safe side, i'd like to see an RP sample, just long enough for the main posts- 7 lines long, okay??

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
hi everbody, I just wnted to ask but I saw that I had 99 views, and only 5 posts, is this RPG boring, or confusing?? tell me the honest truth, please

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
Sure, well, at least I have two peopel signed in :)

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
Sure, well, at least I have two peopel signed in :)

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
Yup. Remember to think of something original for yer race, and a very creative power

Peter Quill

star-lord
Name: Jirakatos

Physical Description:
Jirokatos is a Bromedian.
The Bromedians are the very appearance of people only completely made of clouds. Jirokatos is of tall stature. He has rather small eyes paired with a average Mouth and Nose.He is very skinny because he is a cloud.He wears no clothes. His hair wich is darker than the rest of his body goes dow to his shoulders.

Personality: Jirokatos usually keeps to himself. He is a very studicious person usually reading textbooks. He is a Tactician always sticking to the back of the group thinking of new and interesting strategies to defeat his foes. When Enraged he becomes much of a smart Alec always insulting people. Jirokatos is a extremely jealous person.

History: The Bromeidians were made around the Bremuda Traiangle. The Gravitational force from the Triangle forced the clouds to force into eatchother making these etheral beings.
In their kingdom in the sky of the Triangle war eventually erupt. There were two types of Bromedians Wind and Gravity. The Wind orientated ones eventually revolted against the Gravity ones. Jirokatos' parents didnt want to see their child as a soldier so they sent him off to the school when he was very young. Jirokatos has no memories of his parents. The first year of school they forced him to learn English Jirokatos looked for old Bromedian textbooks making sure he kept his heritage.

Student Type: A Bromedian (Race class)

Power: Because of them being fused by Gravity Bromedians are born with either Wind or Gravity. Jirokatos happens to have Gravity abilities.

GroviHelk - He brings clouds back to regenerate himself (Jirokatos only)
GroviCriplos - Cripples the enemies spinal cord using gravity
GroviGria - Grabs then hurls various objects st enemies
GroviLifta - Lifts the person in the air
GroviForca - Forces the person to the ground (A little Harsh)
GroviPusnos - Pushes the person away

School: Sydney Australia

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
Moogles4Ever. Great work on the history and personality. Accepted. ANd there is no need to put an RPG example, I already knwo your work.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
I was wondering if I could try to join this RP, I'll put up my example soon, I just need to get through the profile right now.

Name: Abdul-Hafiz, Altair

Physical Description: Abdul-Hafiz has hair that is a light brown. Because of his race, he is slightly short, and has delicate circular eyes that are slightly larger than normal. Abdul Hafiz has a small nose and jawline. His teeth are slightly duller than normal, but still shine white. Abdul-Hafiz has tanned skin, he stands at a short height compared to the others because of his race, his legs being slightly short while his arms are at medium length. Abdul-Hafiz normally is seen wearing a T-shirt that is a white or light blue, with shorts that are khaki colored. His shoes are tennis shoes that are white with skinny laces. He also has an aquamarine colored diamond placed on his forehead that keeps his powers controlled.

Personality: Because of Abul-Hafiz's size, he is shy around other people and does not speak through words. He has trouble when meeting new people, and usually just hides behind his friends and lets them do the talking. Abdul-Hafiz is also very intelligent, and knows many things that other people don't know, he will help when somebody has a question, but he usually answers people's questions with gestures and clues that he hints through using his powers. Abdul-Hafiz, when in the company of people he knows and trusts, like his parents, that is the time when he speaks verbally. Because of this, he is usually bullied for not saying anything and called "Mentally incompetent" or the like.

History: Abdul-Hafiz was born twelve years ago about fifty miles from Cairo, Egypt in the desert. Abdul-Hafiz lived in a shack in the desert scrub. Abdul-Hafiz learned from a very young age about his powers, and started to train at about the age of seven. His parents were not really against this, but they were cautious at the rate he was going. Soon though, they moved closer to Alexandria, and the family went into disguise as dwarf humans running a shop. The family soon made a lot of money, and became part of the upper-middle class. But, when he turned eleven, he was taken to the boarding school in Alexandria to hone his skills, and that was when he was given his aquamarine colored crystal to control his powers. He also received the RealWorld. Not much happened besides the fact that Abdul-Hafiz received good grades and was bullied every once in a while for being short and not being able to talk to people he just met. Eventually, on the night he turned twelve, he received the premonitions and used the RealWorld to talk to the others that received the visions also.

Student Type: Iveptians; A race that is fairly short, but still has a humonoid shape. They have the powers to grow plants in places where life seems to be non-existent, hence the reason why they live in deserts and other kinds of wastelands. Iveptians can go long periods of time without water, and normally live in hot places, which is why they're short so they don't capture much heat.

Power Type: growing various plants into formations that serve as defense (i,e. growing a large wall of thorned rose bushes to block a charging enemy.)

Feovate: A chant that allows Iveptians to concentrate and gather themselves before using their powers.

xcrippa: A little trick that is activated by pushing the arm forward to the enemy and grabbing the air with the dominant hand. A weed grows and wraps around the opponent, ensnaring them and tripping the person over.

Rivviz: An technique that Abdul-Hafiz executes by raising his hand, causing the ground in front of him to burst with rose bushes that are especially thorny, causing an oncoming physical charge to be slowed down if not completely nullified.
Add-On; Rose thorn fire: this causes the thorns on the bush bush to fire off at the assailant, and is only used in self defense or situations of importance. this add-on is performed by pointing at the target for the thorns to be fired at.

vass D'aggean: this is simply activated when Abdul-Hafiz leaps into the air, a small tree rises up, the branches coming out like spiral stair steps, of course, they only allow the one who created them to pass safely, if his assailant tries to follow, the branches break like twigs. This can only go as high as Abdul-Hazif concentrates. Of course, this is very risky unless he has somebody to assist him if he falls at a high hight. This is very difficult to perform, and he has not perfected this technique yet, usually falling through at only the second or third branch up.

Ocintua: This technique is simply activated by saying the words "Cakvi 've vivemet". This can only be used in extreme emergencies of life or death. A rather large area bursts into bloom, the petals of the yellow and pink flowers heal anybody who consumes them, and treats wounds. Of course, when Abdul-Hafiz runs out of energy, he collapses and the area of flowers dissappears.

School: Alexandria, Egypt

((I hope this works))

Last edited:

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
Ventus3, love the race idea, but you might wanna add some attacks and incantations to those attacks, follow Moogles4Ever thing. But you are still Accepted.

Rank Up!!

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
Any more sign-ups or reservations? And I still need the other reservations to be completed, just saying it for anybody that forgot. :)

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Name: Aoi

Physical Description: Aoi has long, flowing, mint green hair with her hair split down the middle, the left bang covering her left eye partially. In the right side of her head, she has a plaid butterfly clip to hold back her hair. She has large, expressive, frosty eyes and a small, angular nose. Her lips are small and icy, often pursed together. Her ears are attached. Her pale white skin will send chills down your spine just by lightly tapping her cheek. Extending from her back are large, fleecy, angelic wings. She's donned in a sky blue robe that reach her shin, along along with midnight, silky leggings. She isn't very tall, and stands at about five foot two inches. Her shoes are simple, and are mainly just for comfort. Her nails are short due to her nervous chewing. Around her neck is a shell necklace with a incandescent, purple jewel.

Personality: Aoi is often described as a 'misunderstood' person, mainly because of her quiet nature. Of course, as fate would have it, Aoi is often in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her luck precedes her, and she often falls victim to bad situations and other
things. She attempts to act sullen, but this is a mere false pretense, and often loses her temper at the wrong moments, which portrays her as the bad guy. Despite this, she has proven to be a completely sane person with a good head on her shoulder. She doesn't get attached to other people, gods, or races often, but she has a passion for animals, and name them often, even insects.

History: Aoi was born to the Sun Goddess, Amaterasu, and placed in a small rose field after her mother birthed her. Taking care of her until her 12 birthday was her mother's midwife and Aoi's godmother. For 12 years, she lived in relative seclusion, the mice in the house being her only friends. She realized her powers when she reached puberty, and is currently in the boarding school to learn to control them. When she entered the school located in Tokyo, she was given a small, amethyst colored jewel that controlled her powers. In school, she often goes straight to her classes and does what she's supposed to do - study. Often called 'nerdy', 'studious', and 'standoffish', she doesn't really get phased, as she's learned to block ignorance out.

Student Type: Goddess

Power Type: Aoi, differing from her mother, has the power of frost and ice. She can create large blocks of ice, make the temperature drop, melt ice, and create an icy shield, along with other things she hasn't discovered yet.

School: Tokyo, Japan

Parent(s): Amaterasu the Sun Goddess (Buddhism)

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
((You named yourself Orange in Japanese? Don't most girl names in Japan have ai or ko in them, meaning love or girl respectively? Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter since my name is Arabic for something of the protector [I forgot about the Abdul part xD]. Also are we going to start soon?))

Last edited:

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
We shoudl be able to start it once we get out reservations in *coughTheDoctorcoughIaretocough* and when we have four more sign ups. if anybody could spread the word, that'd be great