• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #026

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
could you name one of the move sets cling klang Conk
defiantly run assault vest as well as going for hp.

you may want to take advantage of its iron fist

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Iron fist
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Attak/ 252 Speed
~Hammer arm
~Fire Punch
~Ice Punch
~Power-Up Punch

use power up punch to raise attack and use the others to hit hard

KillerDraco

could you name one of the move sets cling klang Conk
defiantly run assault vest as well as going for hp.

you may want to take advantage of its iron fist

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Iron fist
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Attak/ 252 Speed
~Hammer arm
~Fire Punch
~Ice Punch
~Power-Up Punch

There's no point in running max speed EVs, and there's even less of a point to it when you're using Hammer Arm, which lowers speed. Drain Punch is always the STAB of choice on Assault Vest sets, since it affords HP recovery to allow it to further tank special attacks.

Zwebble

Conkeldurr
Item: Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk, 251 HP, 5 Def
Adamant Nature
-Drain Punch
-Iron fist
knock off
-Earthquake

Zwebble

There's no point in running max speed EVs, and there's even less of a point to it when you're using Hammer Arm, which lowers speed. Drain Punch is always the STAB of choice on Assault Vest sets, since it affords HP recovery to allow it to further tank special attacks.

I agree with you

sbktdreed

Veteran Trainer
Why would you ever use a Sash on Conk? It literally brings nothing to the table for him. Hes bulky as is, and benefits from an AV much more. Heck, even a Flame Orb is a better option.

Also, running defense EVs is pointless. You might as well put them in HP. The difference is negligible regarding physical bulk.

I edited my move set and IVs; even though the base stats of Defense and HP are similar. As for Focus Sash, I thought the Sp Defense is too low for Conkeldurr to survive one Special Attack like Psychic; even with an Assault Vest.

Status
Not open for further replies.