• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #104

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Time for the second week of our Pokémon Let's Go tie-in. This week is the mysterious Pokémon, Mewtwo!

150.png
mewtwo.png
mewtwox.png

Go nuts

https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/150.shtml

ericgall23

Pokémon Fan
Yeah! Mewtwo are all really strong, and by looking on the pictures, I can't believe how big MegaMewtwo-Y is big compared to the other!!! Wow! Is it a dominate totem Mewtwo?

Anyway, All Mewtwo are good physical and special, since thay all have high physical and special attack stats. However, i think the strongest one is Mega-Mewto-X, as it has the same very good speed and special attack as regular Mewtwo, plus better physicial attack and defense! It is the one of choice i think. It is able to face much more ennemies and situations than the other two, plus it has a second typing, wqhich give more opportunities.

Good day to everyone! ;)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
220px-Mewtwo_Adventures.png

Background Information!
Mewtwo the Genetic Pokemon! Mewtwo is a very iconic Pokemon even recognized among many first timers to the franchise. Originally created to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence and for many times, he even surpassed that of Arceus's stats thanks to the power of not one but two mega evolutions. Created by a team of scientists headed by the mysterious Dr. Fuji, Mewtwo was intended to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence. His most iconic role is undoubtedly Mewtwo Strikes Back, the very first Pokemon movie that depicts Mewtwo's identity crisis of where he belongs in this world. I personally recommend you watch the Japanese version. However his most iconic role as Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y is undoubtedly Pokemon Adventures XY Chapter where we see the Monster of Cerulean City mega evolve and take on one of the most dangerous foes of the Pokemon series. However Mewtwo's most memorable role in Pokemon Adventures is also undoubtedly one of the greatest Pokemon battles in Pokemon history, Mewtwo the Genetic Pokemon vs Deoxys the DNA Pokemon, both Pokemon whom share categorizations that are the exact same but these two Pokemon couldn't be anymore different. Well, enough about that.

Mewtwo Unbound (Special Sweeper)
Mewtwo
Item: Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Unerve
Nature: Timid (+Spe/-Atk)
EVs: 252 Spe/252 Sp. Atk
Psystrike/Psychic
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Focus Blast/Aura Sphere/Calm Mind/Energy Ball

Nough said but Special Mewtwo is an obvious set. With it's ridiculously high 140 speed, it can literally out speed most Uber-class Pokemon easily. Combined with it's Psychic STAB and it's 4x coverage against many dragon and steel types that have 4x weakness due to their type combinations, Mega Mewtwo Y sweeping potential is simply amazing. In fact Mega Mewtwo Y pretty much has everything it needs to sweep almost every Pokemon to the point that it's 4th slot feels more like an extra add-on that you can essentially just put any extra move you feel you need. The only real necessity the 4th move slot has is to counter Pokemon such as Darkrai or Dialga who are one of the few most dangerous counters to Mewtwo.

Monster of Cerulean City (Physical Sweeper)

Mewtwo
Item: Mewtwonite X
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Jolly (+Spe/-Sp. Atk)
EVs: 252 Spe/252 Atk
Zen Headbutt/Earthquake
Low Kick/ Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Bulk Up/Taunt/Rock Slide/Poison Jab

Mewtwo's most famous title outside of it's categorizations is the Monster of Cerulean City due to Mewtwo's fearsome strength that cause awe-struck fear to the nearby inhabitants of Cerulean City during his stay at Cerulean Cave. His fearsome strength just got better with Mega Mewtwo X! Mega Mewtwo X is so feared by competitive players that you don't even need Zen Headbutt, Mewtwo's best physical Psychic STAB move, among your four move-slots if your considering only type-coverage. Zen Headbutt is powerful thanks to STAB but many people also consider using Earthquake as it covers a wide variety of threats more than Zen Headbutt does. Low Kick is obvious as it's great against heavy Pokemon, especially Rock or Steel Types. Drain Punch is an alternative to both Low Kick and Recover if your looking for an effective fighting-type move but also recovery power. Ice Punch is obvious against dragon types and similar to Mega Mewtwo Y, the fourth slot feels somewhat like an extra but important layer of coverage then a central role to Mewtwo's set. Bulk Up is obvious to increase sweeping and defensive power. Rock Slide is to counter against the dreaded Ho-Oh and by extension other powerful flying-types, like Zapdos. Poison Jab is meant to be a counter against Fairy-types as Mega Mewtwo X has gained both a new strength and new weaknesses thanks to his additional fighting-type.

Mewtwo Strikes Back Double Set (Huy's VGC Tank Mewtwo)
Mewtwo
Item: Iron Ball
Nature: Sassy (Sp. Def/Spe)
EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp. Atk
Trick Room/ Psychic (Depending on who's the Trick Room user)
Self-Destruct/Aura Sphere/ Focus Blast
Protect
Blizzard

This is partially based on Huy's VGC Mewtwo set. I couldn't find the EV spread or nature so it's just guesses from here on out. The original set is Trick Room, Explosion, Protect and Blizzard which was absolutely devastating to unsuspecting players thanks to Mewtwo's Bulk and outspeeding others under trick room. In a meta still dominated by fast heavy-hitters, tanky Mewtwo will genuinely be a surprise taking down many Uber Pokemon who hae an ice-weakness. Other alternatives are also Aura Sphere and Focus Blast to deal with the heavy usage of dark and steel-types in upper metas and if you plan on using a different trick room user, Psychic is a good replacement too as Self-Destruct is no longer available in future games as part of move tutors.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
However, i think the strongest one is Mega-Mewto-X, as it has the same very good speed and special attack as regular Mewtwo, plus better physicial attack and defense! It is the one of choice i think. It is able to face much more ennemies and situations than the other two, plus it has a second typing, wqhich give more opportunities.

But i think Mega Mewtwo X isn't that favored though and is considered less powerful than Mega Mewtwo Y.

This is mainly because Mega Mewtwo Y has higher S.ATK (194) and SPD (140) for a Special attacker, than a Physical attacker like Mega Mewtwo X which has base 190 ATK and 130 SPD.
Not to mention, Mega Mewtwo Y has a better ability "Insomnia", compared to Mega Mewtwo X inconsistent "Steadfast".

Move-Pool wise as well Mega Mewtwo X suffers a bit, as its only consistent Physical Fighting moves are "Brick Break" and "Drain Punch" (both with BP 75), and Physical Psychic moves are "Psycho Cut" and "Zen Headbutt", both of which are weaker than its Special Psychic moves "Psychic" and "Psystrike" (when used with Mega Mewtwo Y).

Plus Mega Mewtwo X is weak to any Fairy types which are in the tier its allowed in and one of them is Xerneas (i think).

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Can I do this?

Mewtwo @ Normalium Z
Ability: Unnerve / Pressure
Timid / Modest nature
252 Speed, 252 Sp.Atk, 4 HP
- Me First
- Psystrike
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder / Ice Beam / Aura Sphere / Flamethrower

The ability depends on the format. Unnerve is generally better as Mewtwo is usually not defensive enough to benefit from Pressure, while Unnerve blocks enemy berries which is occasionally useful with gen 7 boosting the Figy Berry (and the others similar to it), however Unnerve is not allowed in formats that only allow gen 7 origin pokémon, it hasn't been released for gen 7 yet as far as I know. Z-Me First boosts Mewtwo's speed by two stages and simultaneously turns into the Z-powered move of whatever offensive attack the enemy was trying against you. This is a bit situational, because if the enemy tried a physical attack it will be based on Mewtwo's physical attack stat, and in some cases it wouldn't do that much damage (like Incineroar's Knock Off). Still though, Mewtwo's attack stat isn't awful, and it's still a Z-Move so it's still a good amount of damage (for instance it hits Primal Groudon for about 50% damage if it tried Precipice Blades). Another one that's fun:

252 Sp.Atk Mewtwo Never-Ending Nightmare (180 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Sp.Def Shadow Shield Lunala: 220-260 (103.2 - 122%) -- guaranteed OHKO

This is based on Lunala's Moongeist Beam, a move it would feasibly try against Mewtwo banking on the safety of its Shadow Shield. The other moves are just special sweeping moves, you can put whatever you need there for your team. Taunt is also an option you can run, although you do sacrifice coverage for it. Taunt does stop Xerneas from using Geomancy, and it can generally force your opponent to go for offensive moves so it combines reasonably well with Me First. Less speed is an option on this set as Z-Me First gives you +2 anyway, although you do need an initial outspeed otherwise Me First fails.

Mewtwo @ Wiki Berry
Timid Nature
252 Speed, 252 HP, 4 Sp.Atk
- Gravity
- Psystrike
- Taunt
- Protect

Fast supportive Mewtwo for doubles, mostly Special Rating Season 13. Gravity is great when run next to Darkrai, as Mewtwo is faster and can set up Gravity, after which Dark Void becomes insanely accurate. Taunt is used to target the likes of Solgaleo to prevent Wide Guard from blocking Dark Void. Once Primal Groudon comes to VGC (I think that's the Ultra Series) Gravity will also be good support for Groudon, as Groudon's Precipice Blade destroys teams when Gravity is active.

Other options: Snatch is a fun option that can steal moves like Wide Guard and Tailwind from enemies in doubles, particularly useful against Lunala which frequently uses both. Z-Snatch boosts Mewtwo's Speed by two stages, is extra effective when stealing something like Nasty Plot, although Nasty Plot isn't that common in doubles. It might be worth it to set up Nasty Plot on a sacrificial partner (like Alolan Ninetails, which first sets up Aurora Veil) before setting up Z-Snatch to go for that +2 +2 boost. An advantage of Snatch over Taunt as anti-Wide Guard tech is that Snatch already works on the turn you're using it, while Taunt only takes effect the turn after due to Wide Guard's priority.

Yeah! Mewtwo are all really strong, and by looking on the pictures, I can't believe how big MegaMewtwo-Y is big compared to the other!!! Wow! Is it a dominate totem Mewtwo?

Anyway, All Mewtwo are good physical and special, since thay all have high physical and special attack stats. However, i think the strongest one is Mega-Mewto-X, as it has the same very good speed and special attack as regular Mewtwo, plus better physicial attack and defense! It is the one of choice i think. It is able to face much more ennemies and situations than the other two, plus it has a second typing, wqhich give more opportunities.

Good day to everyone! ;)

It depends. Mewtwo X has amazing physical power, but it doesn't have the best STAB moves. Low Kick is probably its best physical Fighting STAB (it lacks Close Combat or Superpower) and for physical Psychic STAB it only has the inaccurate Zen Headbutt or the relatively weak Psycho Cut. Mewtwo X does have a lot of coverage like Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Earthquake, and elemental punches. Mewtwo Y is faster than Mewtwo X and has better special bulk. It also has a lot more Sp.Atk and good Psychic STAB in Psystrike, although it lacks the secondary STAB. Mewtwo Y does also lack some coverage moves it'd have liked to have (Dazzling Gleam, Earth Power, Flash Cannon or Sludge Bomb) but still has plenty of coverage like Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Thunder, Flamethrower, and so on. Mewtwo Y is also immune to sleep, which is quite nice when faced with something like Amoonguss or Smeargle that frequently runs Spore.
220px-Mewtwo_Adventures.png

Background Information!
Mewtwo the Genetic Pokemon! Mewtwo is a very iconic Pokemon even recognized among many first timers to the franchise. Originally created to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence and for many times, he even surpassed that of Arceus's stats thanks to the power of not one but two mega evolutions. Created by a team of scientists headed by the mysterious Dr. Fuji, Mewtwo was intended to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence. His most iconic role is undoubtedly Mewtwo Strikes Back, the very first Pokemon movie that depicts Mewtwo's identity crisis of where he belongs in this world. I personally recommend you watch the Japanese version. However his most iconic role as Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y is undoubtedly Pokemon Adventures XY Chapter where we see the Monster of Cerulean City mega evolve and take on one of the most dangerous foes of the Pokemon series. However Mewtwo's most memorable role in Pokemon Adventures is also undoubtedly one of the greatest Pokemon battles in Pokemon history, Mewtwo the Genetic Pokemon vs Deoxys the DNA Pokemon, both Pokemon whom share categorizations that are the exact same but these two Pokemon couldn't be anymore different. Well, enough about that.

Mewtwo Unbound (Special Sweeper)
Mewtwo
Item: Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Unerve
Nature: Timid (+Spe/-Atk)
EVs: 252 Spe/252 Sp. Atk
Psystrike/Psychic
Ice Beam/Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Focus Blast/Aura Sphere/Calm Mind/Energy Ball

Nough said but Special Mewtwo is an obvious set. With it's ridiculously high 140 speed, it can literally out speed most Uber-class Pokemon easily. Combined with it's Psychic STAB and it's 4x coverage against many dragon and steel types that have 4x weakness due to their type combinations, Mega Mewtwo Y sweeping potential is simply amazing. In fact Mega Mewtwo Y pretty much has everything it needs to sweep almost every Pokemon to the point that it's 4th slot feels more like an extra add-on that you can essentially just put any extra move you feel you need. The only real necessity the 4th move slot has is to counter Pokemon such as Darkrai or Dialga who are one of the few most dangerous counters to Mewtwo.

Monster of Cerulean City (Physical Sweeper)

Mewtwo
Item: Mewtwonite X
Nature: Jolly (+Spe/-Sp. Atk)
EVs: 252 Spe/252 Atk
Zen Headbutt/Earthquake
Low Kick/ Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Bulk Up/Taunt/Rock Slide/Poison Jab

Mewtwo's most famous title outside of it's categorizations is the Monster of Cerulean City due to Mewtwo's fearsome strength that cause awe-struck fear to the nearby inhabitants of Cerulean City during his stay at Cerulean Cave. His fearsome strength just got better with Mega Mewtwo X! Mega Mewtwo X is so feared by competitive players that you don't even need Zen Headbutt, Mewtwo's best physical Psychic STAB move, among your four move-slots if your considering only type-coverage. Zen Headbutt is powerful thanks to STAB but many people also consider using Earthquake as it covers a wide variety of threats more than Zen Headbutt does. Low Kick is obvious as it's great against heavy Pokemon, especially Rock or Steel Types. Drain Punch is an alternative to both Low Kick and Recover if your looking for an effective fighting-type move but also recovery power. Ice Punch is obvious against dragon types and similar to Mega Mewtwo Y, the fourth slot feels somewhat like an extra but important layer of coverage then a central role to Mewtwo's set. Bulk Up is obvious to increase sweeping and defensive power. Rock Slide is to counter against the dreaded Ho-Oh and by extension other powerful flying-types, like Zapdos. Poison Jab is meant to be a counter against Fairy-types as Mega Mewtwo X has gained both a new strength and new weaknesses thanks to his additional fighting-type.

Mewtwo Strikes Back Double Set (Huy's VGC Tank Mewtwo)
Mewtwo
Item: Iron Ball
Nature: Sassy (Sp. Def/Spe)
EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp. Atk
Trick Room/ Psychic (Depending on who's the Trick Room user)
Explosion/Aura Sphere/ Focus Blast
Protect
Blizzard

This is partially based on Huy's VGC Mewtwo set. I couldn't find the EV spread or nature so it's just guesses from here on out. The original set is Trick Room, Explosion, Protect and Blizzard which was absolutely devastating to unsuspecting players thanks to Mewtwo's Bulk and outspeeding others under trick room. In a meta still dominated by fast heavy-hitters, tanky Mewtwo will genuinely be a surprise taking down many Uber Pokemon who hae an ice-weakness. Other alternatives are also Aura Sphere and Focus Blast to deal with the heavy usage of dark and steel-types in upper metas and if you plan on using a different trick room user, Psychic is a good replacement too.

Mewtwo doesn't get Explosion or Dragon Pulse... I don't know where you're getting these things...

shoz999

Can I do this?

Mewtwo @ Normalium Z
Timid / Modest nature
252 Speed, 252 Sp.Atk, 4 HP
- Me First
- Psystrike
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder / Ice Beam / Aura Sphere / Flamethrower

The ability depends on the format. Unnerve is generally better as Mewtwo is usually not defensive enough to benefit from Pressure, while Unnerve blocks enemy berries which is occasionally useful with gen 7 boosting the Figy Berry (and the others similar to it), however Unnerve is not allowed in formats that only allow gen 7 origin pokémon, it hasn't been released for gen 7 yet as far as I know. Z-Me First boosts Mewtwo's speed by two stages and simultaneously turns into the Z-powered move of whatever offensive attack the enemy was trying against you. This is a bit situational, because if the enemy tried a physical attack it will be based on Mewtwo's physical attack stat, and in some cases it wouldn't do that much damage (like Incineroar's Knock Off). Still though, Mewtwo's attack stat isn't awful, and it's still a Z-Move so it's still a good amount of damage (for instance it hits Primal Groudon for about 50% damage if it tried Precipice Blades). Another one that's fun:

252 Sp.Atk Mewtwo Never-Ending Nightmare (180 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Sp.Def Shadow Shield Lunala: 220-260 (103.2 - 122%) -- guaranteed OHKO

This is based on Lunala's Moongeist Beam, a move it would feasibly try against Mewtwo banking on the safety of its Shadow Shield. The other moves are just special sweeping moves, you can put whatever you need there for your team. Taunt is also an option you can run, although you do sacrifice coverage for it. Taunt does stop Xerneas from using Geomancy, and it can generally force your opponent to go for offensive moves so it combines reasonably well with Me First. Less speed is an option on this set as Z-Me First gives you +2 anyway, although you do need an initial outspeed otherwise Me First fails.

Mewtwo @ Wiki Berry
Timid Nature
252 Speed, 252 HP, 4 Sp.Atk
- Gravity
- Psystrike
- Taunt
- Protect

Fast supportive Mewtwo for doubles, mostly Special Rating Season 13. Gravity is great when run next to Darkrai, as Mewtwo is faster and can set up Gravity, after which Dark Void becomes insanely accurate. Taunt is used to target the likes of Solgaleo to prevent Wide Guard from blocking Dark Void. Once Primal Groudon comes to VGC (I think that's the Ultra Series) Gravity will also be good support for Groudon, as Groudon's Precipice Blade destroys teams when Gravity is active.

Other options: Snatch is a fun option that can steal moves like Wide Guard and Tailwind from enemies in doubles, particularly useful against Lunala which frequently uses both. Z-Snatch boosts Mewtwo's Speed by two stages, is extra effective when stealing something like Nasty Plot, although Nasty Plot isn't that common in doubles. It might be worth it to set up Nasty Plot on a sacrificial partner (like Alolan Ninetails, which first sets up Aurora Veil) before setting up Z-Snatch to go for that +2 +2 boost. An advantage of Snatch over Taunt as anti-Wide Guard tech is that Snatch already works on the turn you're using it, while Taunt only takes effect the turn after due to Wide Guard's priority.

It depends. Mewtwo X has amazing physical power, but it doesn't have the best STAB moves. Low Kick is probably its best physical Fighting STAB (it lacks Close Combat or Superpower) and for physical Psychic STAB it only has the inaccurate Zen Headbutt or the relatively weak Psycho Cut. Mewtwo X does have a lot of coverage like Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Earthquake, and elemental punches. Mewtwo Y is faster than Mewtwo X and has better special bulk. It also has a lot more Sp.Atk and good Psychic STAB in Psystrike, although it lacks the secondary STAB. Mewtwo Y does also lack some coverage moves it'd have liked to have (Dazzling Gleam, Earth Power, Flash Cannon or Sludge Bomb) but still has plenty of coverage like Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Thunder, Flamethrower, and so on. Mewtwo Y is also immune to sleep, which is quite nice when faced with something like Amoonguss or Smeargle that frequently runs Spore.

Mewtwo doesn't get Explosion or Dragon Pulse... I don't know where you're getting these things...

Woops. I don't know where I got Dragon Pulse either but by Explosion I mean't Self-Destruct which is a move tutor move back in Gen 3 that caught off so many people off-guard in VGC 2010.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Woops. I don't know where I got Dragon Pulse either but by Explosion I mean't Self-Destruct which is a move tutor move back in Gen 3 that caught off so many people off-guard in VGC 2010.

Okay, but regardless. VGC 2010 was in gen 4 era on HGSS if bulbapedia is to believe. During this time Self-Destruct was still strong as it halved defence of the targets. It got nerfed in gen 5, it won't get any KOs anymore, it's too weak and doesn't even have STAB. Like, Low Kick with a base power of 120 from Mewtwo X will hit harder than Self-Destruct from Mewtwo X in the doubles formats. Snorlax is the only thing still using Self-Destruct in doubles for damage and only because it gets STAB and a massive Belly Drum boost behind it.

shoz999

Okay, but regardless. VGC 2010 was in gen 4 era on HGSS if bulbapedia is to believe. During this time Self-Destruct was still strong as it halved defence of the targets. It got nerfed in gen 5, it won't get any KOs anymore, it's too weak and doesn't even have STAB. Like, Low Kick with a base power of 120 from Mewtwo X will hit harder than Self-Destruct from Mewtwo X in the doubles formats. Snorlax is the only thing still using Self-Destruct in doubles for damage and only because it gets STAB and a massive Belly Drum boost behind it.
Much of what you say is very true but regardless, I still wanted to keep the old trick room set around as a point of reference.

XaelOstigian

Competitive...kinda
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

-Mewtwo-
"Pokemon: The First Movie"

Alita54

My favorite pokemon!!

Nature: Timid
EV spread: 252 Special Attack and Speed, 4 HP
Hold Item: Choice Specs
Moves:
Psystrike
Aura Sphere/Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast/Ice Beam

Choice Specs mewtwo hits even harder on the special side than mega mewtwo Y if I'm not mistaken. I've taken out pokemon like primal kyogre, mega diancie, and xernas with one psystrike after a specs boost. Use it on psychic terrain and it hits even harder. Everything else is for coverage. For the second slot I prefer aura sphere but I did leave focus blast there since it is stronger but very inaccurate.

ericgall23

Pokémon Fan
I know that Mewto-X has a amazing physical attack of 190, but don't forget that Mega-Mewtwo-X still has a amazing Sp.Atk stat of 154, which many Pokemon would dream to have, so Mega-Mewto-X can run mixed Phycial and special sets, so , it can face much more enemies and situations. I don't say that the other two are bad, they're really good too! But having a second typing is good offensively, and defesnively too! Plus, Mega-Mewto-X has better defenses too, and a still really good speed stat! It's really great and amazing!

Mega-Mewto-X benefit from STAB Aura Sphere or Focus Blast, depend on which move you prefer, plus, there is Submission (from Gen 1) as a physical option, and even there is recoil, Recover is there! as for the Psychis-type move, Psystrike is the best one, as it is Mewtwo's signature move! Heowever, Psychic is good too! Zen Headbutt could be a physcial alternative if tyou want...

Also, Mega-Mewtwo-X resist Dark types moves, and so, is not weak to those moves like the other too. Also, the para-flinch combo, or even a random flinch, doesn't work agasint it more than once, coz Steadbfast boost its speed, and so, it won't be flinched anymore once it's fast enough! Ha! ;) I know it's situational, but a flinch is boring!

Also, in the Pokémon Go Park page (From Let's Go Pikachu, Eevee), how has the trainer that took the picture got SO MANY Mewtwo on that picture at the bottom of that page (the picture from the Park), which just revealed today? Is Mewtwo really common now?? or is it that easy to catch? I was really amazed!!! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.