• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelonleystar

Slowbro Master
Snorlax
-block / yawn / Belly drum / attacking move
-block / yawn / Belly drum
-substitute
-focus punch
Item- leftovers / life orb
nature- adamant
252 Atk / 124 Hp / 64 SDef / 68 Def

I was just thinking about a focus punching set
block is so you can chose what you start to set up on
yawn acts kinda like spore on breloom
Belly drum is if you don't think you have enough attack
Substitute and focus punch are obvious on a focus punching set

Theres not much you can say about Snorlax as it hasn't got any better but in fact got worse due to new threats such as conkeldurr and haxorus and It hasn't gained anything notable apart from some gimick moves such as smack down and bulldoze. I really like Snorlax and he has been quite effective for a while but it has taken quite a few steps down the the ladder.

Zachmac

Snorlax
-block / yawn / Belly drum / attacking move
-block / yawn / Belly drum
-substitute
-focus punch
Item- leftovers / life orb
nature- adamant
252 Atk / 124 Hp / 64 SDef / 68 Def

I was just thinking about a focus punching set
block is so you can chose what you start to set up on
yawn acts kinda like spore on breloom
Belly drum is if you don't think you have enough attack
Substitute and focus punch are obvious on a focus punching set
With Stab, Return gos up to 153 power(IFRC), making it slightly more powerful then focus punch, and more reliable since it doesn't fail. However, both return and focus punch can hit almost all pokemon, not counting ghost.

Anyway, this set is easily countered using any pokemon resistant to fighting, and those Def/Sp.def should go to HP. Finally, snorlax has much lower defense, so I don't see why you only gave def. 4 more then sp.def.

Status
Not open for further replies.