• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboMechaElgyem

Curselot
-curse
-gunk shot
-Thunderpunch
-ice punch
252 hp 252 sp def 4 def
Liquid ooze/sticky hold
Leftovers
Careful

This is based on the older curselax sets. Just curse until you feel you are bulky enough, then attack. Gunk shot is for STAB. Thunderpunch and ice punch provide all of the coverage you need.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Curselot
-curse
-gunk shot
-Thunderpunch
-ice punch
252 hp 252 sp def 4 def
Liquid ooze/sticky hold
Leftovers
Careful

This is based on the older curselax sets. Just curse until you feel you are bulky enough, then attack. Gunk shot is for STAB. Thunderpunch and ice punch provide all of the coverage you need.

Muk does this far better than Swalot. Swalot is better off doing things it can do that Muk and Weezing can't.

For one, it has Liquid ooze over its defensive Poison brethren. It also has Encore, Yawn, and better usage of Acid Spray. These points should be exploited when building a Swalot set that is not done better by Weezing or Muk.

Shinepoke

uhhmmm YES!
317 Swalaot

Swalot, The Poison bag pokemon... Nice name... Well here goes my set

Paper or plastic?? Umm I choose Poison.
Liquid Ooze
Black Sludge
Relaxed
252 def, 252 hp 4 sp def

Ice Beam
Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Explosion

Well Swalot is a pokemon worth being on my team. He got a good enough moveset to take out a few bad boys. But first ability... Liquid Ooze mainly because I want someone to take my black sludge for awhile, just so they can get hurt a little before switching it to another of my pokemon. Also gotta stop those leechers, even if you wont see that many on Swalot. Relaxed because you will see a lot of earthquake on this guy and you need the defense. Same reason for EVs. For the attacks, Ice Beam for those hurtful Dragons. Earthquake for it's coverage... Everyone should know how popular this move is. Sludge bomb for stab and those grassers like Celebi. Explosion as a last resort to finish off who/whatever.

Overall I like this guy. This mustache bag is cool and his shiny form is better then his regular. Maybe I could MM him after a few other pokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.