• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
I skew the RNG so there's more Gen Vs, and there's still moaning. I can't win ¬¬
Personally, I think you should've left it as it was.

Oh well, UU is always good in my book.

Pertaining to the topic:
Seriously, this guy is a beast in Multi-battles. I know I've already said it, but jeeze... Heal Block, Splits and Swaps, Calm Mind, Simple Beam, Psych Up, Dual Screens, Disable... The list goes on and on what he can do for a multi-team. Heck, forget Singles, this guy shines in Multi-battles. Please, I'm serious, this guy rocks the Multi-battle area...

...Yes, I know he's Psychic. But I mean, come on. He rocks in Doubles and Triples.

EDIT: Also, Rock Slide is useful in Multi-Battles, too. Just more reason for me to rant about Multi-battles for a change.

Last edited:

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Special Wall

Beheeyem @ WiseGlasses/Leftovers/Iron Ball/Grass Gem
Evs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk/ 252 SDef
Sassy (+SDef, -Spe)/ Quiet (+SAtk, -Spe)
Trait: Analytic/Telepathy
- Recover
- Psyshock/Psychic/Energy Ball
- Calm Mind/Nasty Plot
- Trick Room/Thunder Wave/Toxic/Disable

This Beyeehem is basically a Special Wall with some power in SAtk. Recover is to keep you from fainting. Calm Mind is to make you more awesome in the Specially bulky and be able to sweep, but Nasty Plot is there if you really want to up that special attack stat. Psyshock is if you're really worried about Blissey and Psychic is if you want a stronget STAB move with a slight chance of lowering the opponent's SDef at the same time. The last move slot is basically a support move depending on what you need for your team. If you want to stall, go with Toxic. Want to cripple special sweepers? Go with Thunder Wave. Disable is there if you want to force a switch on a locked Special Sweeper with a Scarf or Specs. And Trick Room is there if you are running a slow team, but other wise, just go with Thunder Wave. If you wanted to run a gimmick, you could replace the Psychic move with Energy Ball if you're afraid of a Krookodile perhaps, or just dark types in general.

WiseGlasses is for if you don't have another Leftovers, otherwise go with Leftovers. In addition, the Iron Ball would be for when you use Thunder Wave and you have the ability, Analytic, and still want to go last. Basically, the item is for whatever you need for your team and the Ability is, again, what you need for your team. Analytic is for Singles and Telepathy is for Doubles and Triples. You could also use the Grass Gem if you were to run the gimmick and get a 1.5x boost for a turn.

Overall, this set is if you need a Special Wall/Supporter at the same time for your team.

Last edited:

Vodka Haze

This thing is fugly as hell, dunno what it's supposed to be tbh. However, use it in Trick Room teams and Multi battles as set ups. Calm Mind works wonders on this thing.

Tbird

Nice shot, man
Sets

Trick Room Sweeper

Beheeyem (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Analytic / Synchronise
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 2 [Fighting]
IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 2 [Fire]
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fighting / Fire]

This set is quite a nice one, it's lacking in coverage but given the right support it should do fine. The EVs max out its offencive power and bulk, as it's going to be taking a fair few hits as it sets up. The idea is to set up calm minds from the get go, and when you start getting a little low on health, hit trick room and try to sweep. Trick room and Calm mind are pretty much obligatory on the set, as is Psyshock. The last move depends on who you want to hit more, Dark types like Tyranitar that can ruin your sweep, or Steel types like Skarmory and Scizor. Make sure you have one of the types covered by your team. For example, if you opt for HP Fighting, running a magnezone wouldn't be a terrible idea to trap and remove scizor and Skarmory, Magnezone will also benefit from the trick room conditions.
Synchronise gets a special mention here as you can switch into Thunderwaves to ruin Thunderus and co and provide you with a means of set up.

Dear Reuniclus, I can do it too!

Beheeyem (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Analytic
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fighting / Fire]

Ok, maybe it won't be as dominant as reuniclus, however it can run a similar set to some good effect. It has surprising bulk and can definitely be used to some effect in the lower tiers. The story's the same as in the first set. Run it with a magnezone to get rid of skarm / scizor or run it with Conkeldurr / hitmontop to get passed tyranitar.
The EVs max out its bulk, and give it a better chance of setting up. Leftovers is chosen to help with longevity and to cancel out weather effects... kinda like reuniclus... Wishful thinking.

I can... break Stall?!*I think this could be its niche set*

Beheeyem (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Heal Block
- Thunderbolt
- Psyshock / Toxic / Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Fire / Ice]

Oddly... Beheeyem can break stall with this moveset. The speed makes it faster than most walls and the rest is thrown into bulk, howeber, a simple set of 252 SpA / 252 Spe could just as easily be employed here. The idea here is to break stall, not to be confused with breaking walls, it's to put defencive cores in a weird place. Synchronise is the ability of choice here, as you almost want to be poisoned or burnt, this aids hugely with the stall breaking process, as you follow this up with Heal Block. So now they are forced to attack you whilst having their own health drained from their own status, you then hit said wall with any move of your choice. Thunderbolt nails Jellicent and Skarmory, who will both be 2HKOd whilst they can't heal off the damage. Psyshock is your stab of choice and best bet at hitting Chansey / Blissey, whilst the final coverage move is down to choice. Hidden Power Fire Fries Ferrothorn and Forretress, whilst hidden power Ice takes out the ever present Gliscor.
You could forgo any of the moves for toxic, however, if you don't want to rely on synchronise / take status yourself.

Double Screens

Beheeyem (M) @ Light Clay
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Psyshock
- Recover

The set that every psychic type and its brother shares. A pretty weak version or bronzong and espeon, but hell it can do it too.

Other Options

Choice Specs Can be used to give a surprise to the opponent. It does have very usable special attack. Just a shame that it lacks Trick.

substitute + Disable can be used in tandem as a disruptive set to cause switches and specifically help in countering / setting up certain pokémon.

Psychic can be used over Psyshock, however you will be eternally walled by blissey.

Shadow Ball can be used on a set somewhere, however the coverage it supplies is pretty redundant, as Gengar is hit harder by Psyshock and Jellicent is hit harder by Thunderbolt. Shadow ball could be used on the Stall breaker set over Psyshock to hit Dusknoir/clops harder.

Psych up and Swagger can be used in tandem to make some sort of novelty set, however considering Beheeyem's Physical movepool and Physical attack stat, this is ill advised.

Nasty Plot can be used over calm mind. However, Beheeyem will be taking a fair few hits as it sets up, so calm mind will generally be the better option. Would be best used on the trick room set.

Status Conditions It has a lot of them that it can use and as such can be made into some form of annoyer. Swagger + Thunderwave, for instance, can be pretty deadly.

Partners

One of the best partners is Magnezone, as Beheeyem can take out the fighters Magnezone fears, and can provide trick room for Magnezone. Magnezone in return can take out all the steel types that Beheeyem will lure in. Terrakion can make use of the Dark Typed attacks aimed at Beheeyem, with its Justified ability, netting it an instant +1 to its attack stat. Heatran also makes a great partner, as it can switch into Bug / Dark / Steel typed attack with impunity.

Counters

Anything with Trick or Taunt will generally hurt Beheeyem. Ferrorthorn is probably Beheeyem's biggest counter, being able to set up on Beheeyem and smash away at it with STAB Powerwhips. It's also slower than Beheeyem and can abuse Beheeyem's Trick Room.
Hydreigon is immune to Beheeyem's stab, can ruin it with taunt, and smack away with Draco Meteor's, Dark Pulses, Crunches or scout on it using U-turn.
Lati@s resists everything that Beheeyem can pack, aside from the occasionally hidden Power Ice, and can destroy Beheeyem with STAB Draco Meteor or simply Trick a choice item on it.
Thunderus, Tyranitar, Specially Defencive Scizor, Heatran, Chansey, Blissey, Lati@s, Bisharp, Spiritomb, Reuniclus, can all tank Beheeyem's hits and force it out with either strong Super Effective / STAB attacks or ruin it with taunt, or simply stall it out.
Beheeyem is a pretty cool pokémon with a nice Special Attack stat and reasonable bulk, however its coverage is limited and outside of gimmick sets it's doubtful you should encounter anything too surprising.

Little Cup Sets

Calm Mind
Elgyem (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Analytic
EVs: 236 Def / 236 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Recover

This set has very Reasonable bulk and packs quite a punch. It's a bulkier, status vulnerable, Solosis. Still Pretty cool, however. The set can be reconfigured to play like a poor man's Porygon, by running 236 Def / 236 SpD and a moveset of Toxic / Recover / Hidden Power Ice / Thunderbolt.

Elgyem is pretty much the same as Beheeyem in the lower tiers, a kind of obscure tank, wall-thing with an OK mix of attacks and stats. As with its final form, most of its sets will be outclassed by someone else.

Last edited:

365pokemon

Why are all the sets taken by Sunday?

Title speaks for itself. Anyway, I've got a bit of an analysis on the simple beam one.

Beheeyem is one of the few pokemon to learn this great move. Simple is one of the best abilities in the game for setting up with (it doubles any stat changes). Anyway, first lets start off with great receivers (in double and triple battles).

RECEIVERS AND HOW TO UTILIZE
Anything that sets up is good. However, a cosmic power poke can really utilize this with three cosmic powers bringing it to plus six defense and sp defense. Claydol can utilize this with a large defense and special defense. Other great receivers for this are baton passers. Give simple beam to ninjask to get plus two speed each turn, and a swords dance bringing you to plus four attack. Quiver dancers are also great, giving you plus two sp atk, sp def, and speed in one turn is insane. Shell smashers for the same reason, although your defense loss will be doubled as well, making white herb a very viable option. Other great pokes are ones that have bad abilities, such as truant on slaking, or slow start on regigigas. A mental herb can be good to suppress taunts.

HOW TO DEFEAT OPPOSING SIMPLE BEAMERS

First off, taunting is the best way to make sure they don't utilize the simple ability (although this won't have much effect on slaking and regigigas, who don't really even need the ability), although mental herb may be carried. Second, due to beheeyem's low base speed, kill it off before it gets to use the move is just as effective. Of course, bulky audino's will probably be harder to kill in one shot.

I have to leave, so this is all (although I know I'm missing a lot). Any suggestions to add to this would be appreciated (I'm going to edit this multiple times).

Ihakasa

Entertain me.
Ooh I like Beheeyem :3
Finally we're doing a Gen V this time. There isn't enough, considering it IS Gen V PotW.

General overview:
Beheeyem is a more defensive, less bulky, hp-wise, barely faster (although it doesn't matter much) version of Reuniclus if you just look at it's stats. Although in reality, Beheeyem can fit a variety of unique roles that keeps the opponent guessing. Really good Special Attack but pretty average everything else (and bad speed) will make Beheeyem stay in the lower tiers, but nonetheless should not be overlooked.

Ability overview:
Telepathy- Usefull I guess, Beheeyem really can't take all the extra damage your teammates would be dishing out anyway.
Synchronize- Better on a Trick room team...
Analytic- Really good since Beheeyem has crappy speed. Kinda perfect if you give it Quiet and a Lagging Tail, although that might be overkill.

Movesets:
The Silent Sweeper
Quiet Nature
Analytic
252 SpAtk+Hp, 4 into whatever defense you wish.
Choice Specs
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball/ Thunder Bolt/ Hp whatever
Energy Ball/ Thunder Bolt/ Hp whatever

Quiet+Analytic+0 Spd EVs is making Beheeyem essentially gaurenteed to go last. Psychic for STAB, Shadow Ball for anti-ghost, and the last two are filler, mostly for coverage. Thunderbolt hits common water types in the lower tiers (with parahax, perhaps?), Energy Ball lets you hit rock/ground types that have steel with them, along with hitting waters, and HP just to get a fighting move, or whatever type should be there.

whoa I just got... Really lazy and I can't actually write any more full sets,
So I'll just sumrise some options

Beheeyem can run a bulky staying set, with Calm Mind, Recover, Barrier, and Psychic. The problem is Dark's just immediately wall this. You could add Toxic instead of barrier, invest all your EVs in Def with a bold nature, and just wall til you die. Miracle eye could be used too, then it would be more of a bulky sweeper. Leftovers is nice here.

Beheeyem can also run double screens with light clay, along with recover and some sort of attack. Max HP then split Defenses I guess, or speed.

Beheeyem can also RUIN sweepers/walls, with Simple Beam, Gaurd Split, Power Split, or Skill Swap. Of course a set like that would be Taunt bait, but it could catch an opponent off gaurd as you quickly switch in to something with Shadow Tag.

Beheeyem, again, can also run a quasi-Baton Passer set with Ally Switch, Sub, Nasty Plot/Calm Mind, and kind of attack or T-wave or Recover, either to force switches or allow more subs to go up. Charge Beam (although with less than attractive power) can combine two moveslots mentioned into one. Though Beheeyems lackluster Hp might not end too well, so it'd be nice to run max HP.

Other moves that don't really fit into any one set could be...
Disable: Predict someone with a choice and disable, forcing a switch
Trick Room: If nobody else can do it
Wonder Room: To destroy walls
Imprison: Ruin common psychics, like Reuniclus/Zam/Etc.

Counters: Anything Dark that doesn't have completely pathetic SpDef will be fine.
Ferrothorn resists Beheeyem brilliantly, at least type wise.
You can counter this psychic like you would any other. When it has disrupting attacks, it's better to take it out FAST. Don't waste a turn switching because it might just set you up.

Partners: I dunno. Not very double/triple battle knowledgable.

Pre-Evo:
The only thing Elgyem has over Beheeyem is the cuteness factor. And it makes a better physical wall. But really. Don't.

Beheeyem
Usable Attack Moves: Psyshock, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Rock Slide, Hidden Power, Return
Usable Support Moves: Calm Mind, Recover, Toxic, Light Screen, Reflect, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Trick Room, Nasty Plot

Glass Cannon
Beheeyem @ Zoom Lens/Wise Glasses/Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Nature: Quiet (+SAtk, -Spd)
EVs: 252 SAtk, 252 HP, 4 SDef
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Thunderbolt/Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball
-Nasty Plot

I tried to read all the prior posts, and no one seemed to point out the Zoom Lens. Yes, I know that it doesn't boost power, but it an interesting choice for the Critical Hit boost (I have decent luck and feel like items like this are good). Wise Glasses give a smaller boost but doesn't drain your life, Life Orb drains your life and makes you hit harder.

The Psychic/Psyshock choice is a metagame choice. Using Psyshock means you will be dealing more damage to Blissey and other Special walls, but if you don't need to worry about too many of those, Psychic hits harder. Thunderbolt and Energy Ball both give coverage over common bulky pokemon, but my personal favorite is Energy Ball. Shadow Ball allows you to deal with Psychics and Ghosts that come out and don't Shadow Ball you first. Nasty Plot allows you to make your Special Attack even more spectacular.

Annoying Wall
Beheeyem @ Leftovers
Nature: Quiet (+SDef, -Spd)
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SDef, 4 SAtk
-Substitute
-Recover
-Nasty Plot/Calm Mind
-Psychic/Psyshock/Energy Ball/Thunderbolt

Hooray for Wall version number 1! Substitute allows you to put up a wall to soak up statuses, and since you'll be going second, Recover will fill you back up to full. Nasty Plot makes you hit harder, but Calm Mind also boosts your special Defense, which means you'll lose less health to those attacks when they come up. The Psychic/Psyshock choice comes up again as a means to keep you from being taunted, but since there is a chance that the Taunter could be Dark type or resistant to Psychic-Type Moves, Energy Ball and Thunderbolt also work here.

Wall of Light
Beheeyem @ Light Clay
Nature: Sassy (+SDef, -Spd)
EVs: 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SDef
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Recover
-Psychic/Psyshock/Energy Ball/Thunderbolt

This set works essentially as above, but instead of Substitute, you hide behind Reflect and Light Screen, Recovering as needed, and not being taunted by your choice of Psyshock, Psychic, Energy Ball, or Thunderbolt.

Trick Room Mixed Sweeper
Beheeyem @ Life Orb
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spd)
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 SAtk, 4 HP
-Trick Room
-Return/Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Shadow Ball/Psychic

Beheeyem's Attack Stat isn't AWFUL, so with some very weighted training, it could potentially work out as a Mixed Sweeper in the Trick Room. The seven moves listed above give you coverage, although with Beheeyem's Stats being what they are, I would consider using only one Physical move and two Special ones. Use Synchronize here because as you will be (trying) to go first, Analytic won't work here.

Return, Rock Slide, and Zen Headbutt are your choices for good physical moves. Return hits pretty hard and is only resisted by a couple of type that your other moves can handle. Rock Slide and Zen Headbutt both get a chance to flinch things (since you're going first). Rock Slide gives you type coverage, while Zen Headbutt gets STAB.

Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, and Psychic are up for choice here. Use Psychic only if you aren't using Zen Headbutt. Shadow Ball and Energy Ball are the same move in different types. Thunderbolt has a chance of paralyzing things. Everything else about these moves has been covered.

kevinjohnkaisar

Ace Trainer
Beeheyem @ Expert Belt
-Speed, +Sp. Atk (I forgot what it was...Quiet?)
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 120 Sp. Def, 136 Def.
Charge Beam
Energy Ball
Psychic
Shadow Ball

This one is kinda fun. Charge Beam can boost your Sp. Atk, and the other moves may reduce your foe's Sp. Def, while providing good coverage.
-Speed coz you want Beeheyem to be as slow as possible.
Expert Belt gives a further boost to the wide range of types that are his for supereffective damage with this set.

I intend to use this for the Battle Subway (one I get into breeding/EV training mode :p)

I think that a good partner for Beeheyem would be a fire type...maybe Darmanitan (It can destroy Steels and also Darks if it has Brick Break.)

To counter Beeheyem:
Bisharp. Period. X-Scissor + Night Slash + Resistance to almost all its moves = DEATH TO BEEHEYEM!!!

Last edited:

The Intersect

Moveset Master
OK i love beheeyem i actually have one problem is i had a double battle and modified it for trick room but i will change it back once i get my DS back from repair
Now Now Stay Calm!
Ability: Synchronize or Analytic
Item:psychic Gem
Nature:Modest
EV's: 252 Sp Attack, 252 SP Defense/Defense, 4 HP.
Psychic
Calm Mind
Recover
Simple Beam/Trick Room/Thunder Wave/Embargo/Barrier

Psychic is for STAB and with calm mind and psychic gem boost can take out the bulkiest of Pokemon Calm mind raises SP attack and Sp defense this allows you to possibly sweep
Recover allows you to heal, And now for multiple choice Simple Beam is support in doubles with Pokemon such as slaking or even to get rid of opponent levitate Pokemon, Trick room is great support in trick room teams obviously or even for support in a rock mono-type team if they are slow ones, Thunder Wave is for status support, embargo can cripple Blissey and other Pokemon that rely on items for major support Barrier raises defense so with calm mind can make you a massive sweeping wall

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
Bleh, It's a piece of clay/rock that muddles it's opponent's brain. I wish it could actually mess with its enemies mind...Oh, wait. Zoroark already does that.
:D

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
This has probably been stated, but Beheeyem is nearly completely outclassed by de blob Reuniclus. Higher HP, lower Speed, Focus Blast, far superior abilities... It's just better. A shame, because it's really awesome, and it come into being during the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. So Beheeyem has to work with the options Reuniclus doesn't have. And granted, it does have a few handy ones, Nasty Plot, Simple Beam, Disable and Psych Up. But his pitiful speed restricts it to Trick Room Double or Triple teams.

A Trick Room Set
Beheeyem@Leftovers? Light Clay? What else?
Ability:Telepathy
EVs: Maxed Sp. Atk. and HP, I suppose
Nasty Plot/Recover/Light Screen
Shadow Ball/Psychic
HP (Fighting)/Light Screen
Reflect/Recover

Nasty Plot boosts Atk. Recover recovers. Light Screen with Light Clay. Psychic is STAB, Shadow Ball and HP (Fighting) is perfect coverage. Reflect helps your Defense.

Zachmac

In double/triple battles, telepathy is always a bonus. Trick room works best in doubles/triples/rotation, to. It also has dual screen support.

Supporter
252HP/128def/128spdef
Leftovers, Light Clay, or Damp Rock
Relaxed/Bold
-Trick Room/Light Screen/Reflect/Rain Dance/Thunder Wave/Recover

Support for Trickroom or Rain teams, along with Lightscreen/Reflect/Thunderwave to annoy the enemy.

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Hm... Yep.

This POTW isn't gonna be a big one. Noting inferiority to Reuniclus, Awesome strategy-wise in Multi-Battles, Noting Analytic is a good way to actually cause damage, and good supportive move-pool. This guy is good in UU Multi, but never take him outa UU Multi, or he dies... Yep. Thats pretty much it.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
What you could do, even as an option, is use Skill Swap and dump Telepathy on someone in a Single... but that probably wouldn't work very well.

365pokemon

Toxic Stall
Beheeyem@Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Spd

~Toxic
~Protect/Calm Mind
~Recover
~Psychic/Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Thunder Wave

More of a stallish beheeyem. Toxic/protect is the basis of this set (although calm mind can be used for your special defense) and it actually works pretty well in beheeyem's UU/NU status. Recover for health. The last move is so you don't get wrecked by taunt, but if you really don't care, run thunder wave.

Zachmac

Toxic Stall
Beheeyem@Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Spd

~Toxic
~Protect/Calm Mind
~Recover
~Psychic/Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Thunder Wave

More of a stallish beheeyem. Toxic/protect is the basis of this set (although calm mind can be used for your special defense) and it actually works pretty well in beheeyem's UU/NU status. Recover for health. The last move is so you don't get wrecked by taunt, but if you really don't care, run thunder wave.
Isn't that a waste of 125 base special attack?

Skyliner

Destruction to all
Beheeyem@Leftovers
Sassy 252HP 4Spa 252Spd
Analytic
- Recover
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Shadow Ball/HP (Your Choice)
- Calm Mind

This set makes Beheeyem a tankish guy. Use Calm Mind to boost his stats then recover any damage he may have taken from that. Pyschic is the obvious STAB. Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, and Hidden Power are mainly for coverage.

jr0904

Beginning Trainer
supporter and/or disruptor

Sassy / Calm nature
252 HP/252 Sp.Def/4 Def
Telepathy
~ Psychic / Psyshock
~ Shadow Ball
~ Simple Beam
~ Trick Room / Reflect / Light Screen

Leftovers / Light Clay

Though this set is mainly for double , triple and rotational battles,it's still effective in normal battles and I highly recommend it.

Psychic and psyshock gets STAB though psyshock attacks the defense stats than special defense .

Shadow Ball gives good coverage ,super effective from other psychics as well as ghosts and prevents falling under the victim of the infamous Taunt/Torment combo which have been surfacing thanks to prankster.

Simple Beam turns the ability to simple and is mainly for removing hindering abilities to your partners in double/triple battles like Slaking'sTruant,Regigigas's Slow Start or Archen / Archeops 's Defeatist. In 1v1 battles it can be a blessing or a curse cause with good prediction, your oppenent cause use that same simple beam to remove their pokemon's hindering nature.

the last can either be Trick Room or one of the Dual Screens.

As for the Natures and Items , Sassy & Leftovers if running Trick Room , Calm & Light Clay if using the screens.

stenli

Flabebes
Hey, Beheeyem has Ally Switch!
Beheeyem @ Life Orb
Trait: Telepathy
Modest Nature
- Ally Switch
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock

Boost your SpA with Nasty Plot when your opponent switches to Beheeyem counter. Troll them with Ally Switch as it has +1 priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.