• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #22

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMBIRI

might work, but only in PO and Shoddy, where people usually stick with the default for most pokemon:Male. In wi-fi battles, there will probably be just as many females.

Preferred doesn't always mean it must be what it has been stated to be. Protect and Mud Slap are also there to cover up for Attract if they set up same gender Pokemon. Lowering their accuracy is one heck of a thing, Having Protect is another denting point plus Attract you are just trolling. There are also the team mate who will most likely be opposite Gender to cover up in double or triple battle. All it takes is logic, Strategic thoughts and common sense to deal with this. What this is just to Annoy them and Whismicott is also there are the troll King or Cottonee (where I use both of them @ level one in battle and troll them in battle. That always makes me crack up my nuts to the limit with laughter). This will work to Troll and defeat the foe.

And Err good luck with your Sunny Day..... Another use for your Sunny Day is to get rid of other weather effect of Sand Stream Snow Warning and Drizzle Randomly since they are annoying, Like I have Forretress with Random Sunny day just for fun. Well mostly Sand Stream since people say it is the Metagame. I like Drizzle More :p

GirlKirbyZombie

Pokemon Rancher
Dugtrio can be a beast with Sand Force and it's high speed. However, it is pretty fragile compared to Excadrill.

We fight till the end!
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 speed, 252 attack, and 4 Sp. Def
Item: Focus Sash/salac berry
Moves:
Endure(if salac berry)/hone claws (if shashed)
Earthquake
Rock Slide/Stone edge
Reversal

A typical set set up for sandstorm teams. :)

As for the team, team up with a Tyranitar or a Hippowdon for the sandstorm. If you play doubles or triples, be sure to have ways to avoid the EQs.

Nyter

Island Challenger
i don't think the pre-evo corner should be displayed this weak... eviolite to a fragile pkmn seems useless

Tbird

Nice shot, man
i don't think the pre-evo corner should be displayed this weak... eviolite to a fragile pkmn seems useless

Not every LC pokémon needs to run an eviolite, and it does still have a cool niché in the LC tier, taking out the likes of Chinchou, Elekid, Mantyke and other stuff with Earthquake, Stone Edge and Final Gambit.

juan8913

dang someone stole my toxic staller idea oh well

BTW i think scrafty should be next the poor UU pokemon just swept an E4 member with 3 bulk ups nd it was only lvl 41 but u dont have to just a thought

KrookodilePwner

Just go STEEL hard!
Im just going to do a Overview and a moveset or two movesets.

Sand Veil:Awesome ability.20% evasion on a sandstorm.Makes it perfectly pair with a Tyranitar:Aerial Ace can hit you so watch out.Helpful for super effective moves when they hit you.
Arena Trap:They can't escape unless with Baton Pass.Awesome ability cause spam Sand Attack at it then use Hone Claws then Stone Edge.
Sand Force:power's up Ground-Rock-Steel moves when there's a sandstorm.He has no steel types moves anyway.Stone Edge and Earthquake will get an a incredible boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.