• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenFroslass

Identity Disorder?
Is it really that big of a deal? A lot of the sets don't get in anyway. The point is to think of as many as you can, but make sure they're practical. I find it arrogant to say that all the gimmicky sets aren't worth a mention. Every set is. Besides, we're not the ones who decide which ones get in. Just let sets be posted. If you disagree with them, don't make a big deal over it. If you have something to add to it and possibly make it better, by all means say it. But never bash a set due to your preferences. There are other people that might want to try different things. Sometimes even not using the BEST set can help. That's situational, but it can happen.

365pokemon

I still want to here what people have to say about this set:

Sand Dollar

Whiscash@Leftovers /w/Anticipation
Ev's: 252 Spe, 172 Hp, 84 Spa
Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

~Whirlpool
~Substitute
~Protect
~Toxic/Dragon Dance

This set MUST be used in sandstorm (to rack up residual damage). Ev's for 101 Hp subs and max speed as well as slightly good special attack for whirlpool. This set is basically this guys heatran set except imported onto whiscash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=574Mig49Chw.
(Copy/Paste everything he says). It's only 5.5 minutes, so please take the time to watch it, as it really explains this set. However, there is one difference. You can run dragon dance over toxic on this whiscash to increase speed, as speed is the most important part of this set, as you must be able to outspeed your opponents. You could also baton pass into this guy. Overall, I really like this set and hope you will all try it.

Oh, and guess what people? Whiscash gets stone edge... i'm pretty sure mantine doesn't wall it...(make it an option over rest on the set)

FrozenFroslass

Identity Disorder?
Whiscash gets Stone Edge? Holy- How did I miss that?!

I am so incompetent. But yeah, that's awesome.

I should read more carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.