• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #36 - Special #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

garchompkid

i like trump card, it can be learnt by eevee

Generic User Name

Flareon has a cute new scarf

Flareon@ Choice Scarf
Ability- Flash Fire/Guts
EV's- 252SpeAtk/ 252Speed/ 4HP
Modest Nature

-Trump Card
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-HP (Grass)

I love this set. Trump Card is best used when Flareon is first sent in and is locked into one move by Choice Scarf. Flamethrower gets STAB. Shadow Ball and Hidden Power (Grass) for coverage.

By far the best-looking eeveelution, and my second favorite pokemon at that

A bit worse then Walrein unfortuantly

~Blizzard
~Hidden Power [Ground]
~Protect/Substitute
~Toxic/Yawn/Fake Tears
Ability: Ice Body
Nature: Modest(+Sp. Attack, -Attack), Bold(+Defense, -Attack)
252 Sp. Attack/252 HP/4 Defense
Item: Leftovers

Name says it all...in a nice way. Note that this team should be used in Hail conditions. Blizzard is your main attacking move. Hidden Power [Ground] is to hit everything Blizzard doesn't hit. Protect stalls for a turn, but Substitute lasts longer for to-be regained HP. Toxic can stall your opponents, Yawn can force a switch or put things to sleep, and Fake Tears lowers the opponent's Sp. Defense, causing harder hits.

pottsy

while all eeveelutions have different strengths and weaknesses in singles, double battles open up different opportunities for jolteon and vaporeon, water absorb with a partner knowing surf or volt absorb with a discharge partner, flash fire isnt quite as useful as you need an eruption user to make good use of this and all users are fire type, whereas surf is better distributed across different types and a good discharge partner with no common weaknesses (barring roost) is zapdos

JolteonisUber

Profesional Trainer
Finally Jolteon!

I really like Jolteon. He is incredibly fast and has good Sp Atk. Gen 5 brought it volt switch and DrizzleToad so it can Thunder a lot. Gen 5 really didn't give it much.

But as for downsides, there is a new enemy that ruins it.... FERROTHORN! Jolteon just cries and Volt Switches when he sees him. He can't do anything to it. Also Lightningrod Zapdos is pretty annoying too. The DW ability isn't so useful. It might give it a mixed posibilty by letting you invest on attack and ignore speed, but it won't have the life orb or choice boost it loves.

Another thing... Jolteon is now UU. Thing is, in UU there is no DrizzleToad, so you won't enjoy Thunder-fest. And since Celebi is UU with him, you will probably be forced to use Signal Beam. In my opinion it is still better in OU.

Now, on to the set:

Special Attacker
Item: Choice Specs/Life Orb
Ev Spread: 252 sp atk, 252 speed, 4 hp or whatever
Ability:Volt Absorb
Volt Switch/Thunderbolt
HP [Ice]/[Grass]
Thunderbolt/Thunder
Shadow Ball/Filler

This set mainly is free Volt Switch damage. Since Jolteon is really fast, it will make good damage before your opponent can attack Jolteon. Then you switch to an apropiate counter. If you send Jolteon late game, then Thunderbolt your way to victory (or Thunder in rain). If you can't Volt Switch because of a pesky ground, then HP is there to save you. Choose [Ice] for Bolt-Beam coverage. This helps with Gliscor and dragons. Grass is used for Swampert and now Quagsire. If you really hate Ferrothorn you can put HP [Fire] as a surprise, and it can also catch Scizor and Forretress off guard, but in the case of Ferrothorn it's normally better to just Volt Switch. Now for the last move, Shadow Ball is useful for Golurk and stuff like that. There is also Signal Beam, but that's Gen 4 only. Signal Beam is mainly for Hydreigon and Celebi. The recommended options would be Volt Switch and Thunderbolt for Specs, Thunderbolt and Thunder for LO.
NOTE: If Dugtrio predicts your Volt Switch on Specs and switches in, say goodbye Jolteon! Be aware of Dugtrio.

Partners: Removing grounds is vital, so you'll need effective team-mates for that. Rotom-W, Frosslass, Breloom, Virizion and Ludicolo are Effective Choices. Anything that eliminates Ferrothorn in rain is apreciated. Breloom, Virizion, Mienshao, Conkeldurr and Terrakion all work. Lastly, Dragons. They must be eliminated. Weavile, Mamoswine, Frosslass, Rotom-F and other dragons work. DrizzleToad is excellent for rain support.

Counters: Dragons, Grounds and Ferrothorn. It's that simple. If you predict the HP you are good. Special Walls (aka Blissey and Chansey) also ruin Jolteon, and can beat him up with Seismic Toss, Toxic.

Jolteon is a pokemon that if you are not prepared, he can destroy your whole team at 130 base miles per hour, so watch out. Be prepared for constant Volt Switches and Thunders this gen ;P

It's Jolteon Time!*appaluase*

To be statused is to outspeed Excadrill

~Thunderbolt/Thunder
~Shadow Ball
~Hidden Power [Ice], Hidden Power [Ground], Hidden Power [Fire]
~Wish/Detect/Yawn/Volt Switch
Ability: Quick Feet
Nature: Modest(+Sp. Attack, -Attack), Timid(+Speed, -Attack)
252 Sp. Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Item: Flame Orb/Toxic Orb

This set is one of the few that can outspeed Sand Rush Excadrill. Thuderbolt and Thunder are your main STAB moves, but Thunder is quite inaccurate(unless in rain). Shadow Ball is for coverage and is pretty strong I guess. Hidden Power [Ice] can make the BoltBeam combo, Hidden Power [Ground] is for other Electric types, and Hidden Power [Fire] is for Ferrothorn mostly. Wish can heal you, Detect can...wait for Flame Orb to activate, Yawn puts things to sleep or forces a switch, Volt Switch is for scouting.

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
wait, i might sound noobish for saying this but why does every one post guts toxic orb sets for flareon? Flame orb doesnt lower attack when guts on the poke so why not use it?

Although it would great, fire types don't get burned. If you were going to Soak it in a bath, sure, but you lose stab. Smart for guts though.

On that note, here's an idea for the eeveelution I don't like at all.

Flareon
Ability Flash fire/guts
Item life orb/expert belt
Flame charge
stored power
Work up
Baton pass/last resort/ will o' wisp/ substitute/ yawn

Flame charge may seem like a lame stab to rely on, but it's only 10 power away from fire fang. Combined with work up, it does better. Then stored power. If all the achievable stat rises go up, the power would be 380! And with that much power, say good bye to a lot of pokes. Baton pass to pass on, last resort the filler, will o' wisp for support, substitute for set up, and yawn for switches.

archeopsdan

flareon@toxic orb
jolly, guts
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
-flame charge
-bite
-last resort/return
-superpower

similar setup up to other flareons but different at the same time, uses flame charge to boost speed and is STAB, bite catches out chandelure and jellicent who may think they can wall you, last resort is extremely powerful but requires all moves to be used so return may be better finally superpower catches out rock types who think they can wall you as well as houndoom and hydriegon

trick room style
flareon@toxic orb
brave, guts
252 hp, 252 Atk, 4 Def
-fire fang
-return/quick attack
-bite
-superpower

similar to previous set but fire fang is stab, with return for power or quick attack if trick room goes, bite is for ghosts and superpower for the same reason as above

He does it with mirrors... He must do.
Espeon @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Nature: Modest preferably
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Hidden Power [Fighting] // Shadow Ball // Hidden Power [Rock]
- Psychic

This set is basically why Espeon is a real threat. Firdstly, it has Magic Bounce, meaning anything non attack trying to target Espeon's side of the field gets bounced back and instead affects whoever was stupid enough to use the move. It's a handy tactic for stopping entry hazards and status moves.

Now, Espeon is also rather useful for Baton Passing. So why not give him Calm Mind? That way, he can pass off the boost to a Special Sweeper (I use Sheer Force Nidoking) whilst still helping himself too.

Psychic is a Powerful STAB whilst The fourth Move Slot is a choice between moves that cover one of its three weaknesses. Espeon has higher Special Defence so is less likely to get KOd by Ghost types, but you may want Shadow Ball anyway. HP Rock deals with Bug types, whilst HP Fighting, the one I use most, is useful against dark types, especially seeing they can't get affected by Psychic whilst the other types can.

Spinner

Pokemon Breeder
A Hollow Doll

;038; This is my first post, hope I am doing it right...

Eevee Adamant Nature, Attack/Speed or Attack/HP
Items: Silk Scarf/Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability

Moves:
Protect
Last Resort
-----
-----

Yes, a two move surprise set, which packs a punch. My favorite for eevee, I hadn't seen it posted yet. I haven't tried out eviolite on it yet, it should work.

Moonstone the Umbreon

The various Eevee evolutions have always been a favourite, though Umbreon stands out as my personal favourite.

Moonstone - Wish Pass
Umbreon
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Careful/Impish
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Sp. Def
Moves:
Curse
Payback
Wish
Baton Pass

Yes, I know Eevee doesn't use a Moonstone to evolve into Umbreon, I just like the name.

This set pretty much limits your teammates to slow powerhouses, but those are the kind that I like anyway. EVs and Careful nature give it maximum special bulk from the beginning, but you could go with Impish for a little more physical bulk, if you're into that. Curse gives Moonstone more physical bulk and attack power while making it easier to hit last with Payback thanks to the speed drop. Baton Pass allows Moonstone to share its boosts with other Pokemon who again don't worry about speed. (i.e. Snorlax, Scizor, Bronzong, etc.) Finally Wish provides healing for Moonstone that can be passed along to its teammates if need be; healing, say, your Bronzong that had set up Stealth Rock at the start of the match while passing Curse boosts to give its Gyro Ball insane power. Muahahahahaha!

Last edited:

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
@Spinner; Eevee is typically outclassed in that department by Aipom. Glad it's not a crap-shoot though.

Speaking of Eevee, someone should probably post some sets bar Spinner. One set outclassed by Aipom isn't going to make up Pre-Evo corner. I would do it if I had any experience in LC, but I don't.

Arceus197

GlaceStall
Nature and EV's:Calm, 252HP/200D/56SD
Item:Leftovers
Ability:Ice Body
-Substitute
-Protect
-Blizzard
-Toxic/Barrier

Overview:An inferier Walrein, really. SubProtect, Blizzard is if you're Taunted. Toxic for more stall damage. Barrier for more durability.

Specseon
Nature and EV's:Timid/Modest, 4HP/252SA/252S
Item:Choice Specs/Scarf
Ability:Ice Body/Snow Cloak
-Blizzard
-Shadow Ball
-Signal Beam/HP Ground
-Ice Beam/Echoed Voice/Trump Card/Water Pulse

Overview:A base 130 Special Attack with Specs boosted Blizzard will hurt. Shadow Ball for coverage. Signal Beam or HP Ground for more coverage. Then Ice Beam or Filler Move.

Hmm, everyone and their mother already posted a Jolteon set, but here’s another one I guess

Pseudo Support Jolteon ?!

Jolteon@Flame Orb/ Life Orb
Ability: Quick Feet/ Volt Absorb
Nature: Modest
EV’s: 252 SpA/ 252 Spe

-Thunder Wave/ Agility
-Baton Pass / Volt Switch
-ThunderBolt/ Thunder /Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power (Flying/Fighting)

Thunder Wave for paralysis, or you can use Baton Pass to pass Agility. Volt Switch for scouting. Next slot is for STAB, though you can run ShadowBall instead if your running Volt Switch and afraid of being walled by Celebi. Normal choice for Hidden Power is usually Ice (for Celebi and Dragons), but HP Flying gets decent coverage in both UU and OU. And being that HP Ice is expected on Jolteon, the switch in could have the opponent avoiding sending in mon’s with Ice weaknesses, allowing your Jolteon to do a little more damage. (You can use HP Fighting if you want to use Jolteon in OU, and are afraid of Ferrothorn)

Run Flame Orb for Quick feet, but its better to run Volt Absorb and Life Orb for some (unreliable) recovery, and higher damage output

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
CurseBack
Umbreon@Leftovers
Careful nature
Synchronize
252 HP/252 Sp. Def/4 Atk
~Curse
~Payback
~Quick Attack/Sleep Talk
~Moonlight/Rest

With an Attack stat like that, you would think Umbreon has no business using any sort of attacking move. You would think. Curse ups Umbreon's meager Attack to sweeper levels, its decent Defense to complement its great Special Defense, and lowers its already craptastic Speed, but all of this its to its advantage. Between the going last and STAB, Payback achieves an effective base power of 150. To compare, that's the same as Giga Impact, but here, no recharge turn! Quick Attack takes advantage of the Attack boosts and ignores the Speed drops, and Moonlight is, though rather ineffective, a means of HP recovery. However, Umbreon can forgo Moonlight and Quick Attack in favor of Rest and Sleep Talk, for slightly more reliable recovery. Also allows Umbreon to shrug off any status it may have taken (and bounced back with Synchronize).

Leftovers should be obvious. Synchronize is infinitely more useful than Umbreon's Hidden Ability, Inner Focus. Seriously, what was GameFreak smoking when they did that? At least Umbreon didn't get as badly ripped off as Delibird. But that's a rant for the eventual Delibird analysis.

Night Annoyer
Umbreon@Leftovers
Bold nature
Synchronize/Inner Focus
252 HP/126 Def/130 Sp. Def
~Toxic
~Confuse Ray
~Protect
~Mean Look

Admit it. Back in the day, we all ran Umbreon sets like this, am I right? The premise is straightforward. Trap a hapless foe with Mean Look, then unleash Toxic and Confuse Ray. Protect allows your opponent to accumulate extra poison damage, and you to accumulate extra Leftovers recovery.

Item is obvious. Ability actually doesn't matter here. In fact, Synchronize might not be the best option, as it could interfere with Toxic usage.

Baton Passer... At Night
Umbreon@Leftovers
Careful nature
Synchronize
252 HP/252 Sp. Def/4 Def
~Curse
~Wish
~Payback
~Baton Pass

The CurseBack set, but edited slightly for Baton Passing purposes. Pass them Curses onto a teammate, and possibly leave a Wish for them as well. Payback stops you from being total Taunt bait.

Partners:
The Baton Pass set likes to be partnered with basically anything with astronomical HP and/or Special Defense, as they would most definitely enjoy Curse boosts.

Counters:
Conkeldurr's STAB moves can easily rough up any Umbreon, even with a few Curses. Not to mention, Umbreon's not doing much to Conkeldurr in return, given that it resists Umbreon's STAB. And then we figure that Conkeldurr generally run Bulk Up and already have good Defense... Yeah. Also, Taunt (and Substitute for that matter) shut down the annoyer set altogether. Whimsicott is ideal for this purpose.

The worst eeveelution in everyone's opinion...except mine...

Heatran II

~Flame Charge
~Curse
~Superpower
~Iron Tail/Wish
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Adamant(+Attack, -Sp. Attack), Jolly(+Speed, -Sp. Attack)
252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Item: Life Orb/Leftovers

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.....this Heatran the second is ridiculous! Flame Charge is STAB and raises Speed. Curse drops Speed earned from Flame Charge and increases Attack and Defense. Superpower lowers Attack and Defense earned from Curse and is a strong move. Iron Tail is coverage.

UU Wallbreaker

Flareon @ Life Orb
Flash Fire
Mild
144 Attack / 92 Special Attack / 164 Speed

Fire Blast
HP Grass
Superpower
Work Up / Toxic

Speed outruns most Milotic and Cresselia. After a Work up Superpower OHKOs all Chansey after Stealth Rocks. HP Grass OHKOs all water / grounds and 2HKOs Milotic and Slowbro (and you easily survive a Scald). Fire Blast does 98% minimum to Hitmontop and 99% to Spiritomb. Fire Blast 2HKOs Arcanine if it runs intimidate and Superpower 2HKOs if it uses Flash Fire and Stealth Rocks are down. Fire Blast easily 2HKOs Cresselia unless it's Specially Defensive. You can drop Work up for another move but this is pretty much THE entire movepool. POssibly Heal Bell if status moves are utter DICKS to you or Shadow Ball is you want a little more damage against.. Slowbro? Toxic could actually work to scout out and damage counters like Moltres / Milotic and Slowbro. I guess you could always run this in RU but no one cares about RU.

Have fun.

Specially defensive.. thing..

Flareon @ Leftovers
Flash Fire
Calm
252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 4 Defense

Wish
Protect
Lava Plume
Heal Bell

Pretty bad set. If you use this in OU where you have Blissey you're dumb. If you use it in UU where Chansey is.. well, its useful in RU right? Oh.. Clefairy.. Well its strong enough to Wish off Milotic Surfs and do nothing back besides stall for the inevitable crit. I guess you can try to pass 167 HP Wish but with Stealth Rocks and other hazards you will struggle to keep yourself alive. Well I guess it might find itself useful for taking on Moltres and... no wait Moltres PP stalls this. Eh I'm sure it has some use against.. something.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
UU Wallbreaker

Flareon @ Life Orb
Flash Fire
Mild

Fire Blast
HP Grass
Superpower
Work Up

Speed outruns most Milotic and Cresselia. After a Work up Superpower OHKOs all Chansey after Stealth Rocks. HP Grass OHKOs all water / grounds and 2HKOs Milotic (and you easily survive a Scald). Fire Blast does 98% minimum to Hitmontop and 99% to Spiritomb. Fire Blast 2HKOs Arcanine if it runs intimidate and Superpower 2HKOs if it uses Flash Fire and Stealth Rocks are down. Fire Blast easily 2HKOs Cresselia unless it's Specially Defensive. I guess you could always run this in RU but no one cares about RU.

Have fun.

Specially defensive.. thing..

Flareon @ Leftovers
Flash Fire
Calm
252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 4 Defense

Wish
Protect
Lava Plume
Heal Bell

Pretty bad set. If you use this in OU where you have Blissey you're dumb. If you use it in UU where Chansey is.. well, its useful in RU right? Oh.. Clefairy.. Well its strong enough to Wish off Milotic Surfs and do nothing back besides stall for the inevitable crit. I guess you can try to pass 167 HP Wish but with Stealth Rocks and other hazards you will struggle to keep yourself alive. Well I guess it might find itself useful for taking on Moltres and... no wait Moltres PP stalls this. Eh I'm sure it has some use against.. something.

I like your first set. Very creative.

Vandslaux

Flail Eevee.
Eevee @Salac Berry
Adaptability
Adamant
Whatever maximizes Attack and Speed in LC
Endure
Work Up (If you can force a switch)
Iron Tail
Flail

Eevee is so useful... when evolved of course. If you don't evolve him... uh... well, let's try something...
Set name: I'm cursing
Ability: Adaptability
Item: Eviolite
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 Hp, 252 SpDef, 4 Def
-Return
-Curse
-Wish
-Bite/Heal Bell/Baton Pass

Eevee's special defence isn't that bad after the boost gained from Eviolite, so a cursing set seems somehow viable. This EV spread gives you 314 HP, 205 Def and 376 SpDef, good for Curse. Your special defence is quite nice, infact on the special side you're just around 1% less bulky than max special defence Dusknoir. Return is your best attacking move. Thanks to Adaptability, it's STAB boost becomes x2 instead of x1,5 giving it 204 BP, wich corresponds to a 136 BP move with the traditional x1,5 STAB boost. Curse boosts you attack and defence, making you sturdy and powerful. Wish is your only way to recover your HP, so is pretty much necessary. It also allows you to pass wishes to your team mates. Yes, they are not big wishes like Vaporeon's, but 157 HP recovered isn't that bad. For the last moveslot, Bite covers ghosts, as they just completely own you. You can forego Bite if you aren't afraid of ghosts (you can use a Pursuit user to kill them) and use some support moves. Heal Bell supports you team and gets rid of statuses like poison and burn that would hinder your attemp to sweep. Baton Pass on the other hand works well with both Curse and Wish. If something that counters you shows up, than you can Baton Pass your curse to an appropriate counter, or you can Wish and, assuming that you're slower than the opponent and that it won't be able to KO you, you can take a hit and Baton Pass thus bringing in a team mate for free ad get the wish.
The EV spread gives you maximum special bulk, which can be abused nicely with only one weakness to a usual phisical type. Max HP is necessary due to general bulk and better wishes to pass, but you can split the remainig EVs between Attack and Special Defence make Eevee more powerful so that you don't need to reach +3 Attack to start doing some damage. Remember to use a Careful nature instead of Adamant unless you're going to invest almost completely in the Attack, as your base SpDef is higher than your Atk, so you will get a more efficient spread with a Careful nature.
Other options
Double Edge and Last Resort are alternative STAB moves in the place of Return. Double Edge is powerful, but the recoil is very bad considering your low HP, no leftovers and Wish that isn't as reliable as Recover, so it's not advisable to use it. Last Resort is crazy powerful, but you can use it only on the forth turn. You could use Protect in the last moveslot to fix it a bit and to make Wish more reliable, but it only has 8 PP, so is generally worse. As just said, protect renders wish more reliable, but makes you less useful to your team.
Team mates
As your main attack is normal type, you need to take care of ghosts, rocks and steels. Ghosts can be killed by a Pursuit user. Spiritomb is very advisable, since it easily takes on both ghosts and the fighting types that threaten you with their powerful phisical super effective moves. It also benefits Eevee's Wish support. Magnezone/Magneton are good partners too as they trap and kill steel types thanks to Magnet Pull.
Counters
Ghosts, rocks and steels easily stop your... uh... rampage? Well, Eevee is easily conterable unless it gets at +6 attack and defence. Fighting types will destroy you with their STAB attack, hazers/p-hazers will render you almost useless, phisical walls should do a fine job too. Eevee doesn't pack leftovers and has wish as a recovery move, so it's very weak to passive damage. Sandstorm, Hail, burn, poison, Leech Seed will all hider Eevee a lot expecially burn which will cripple it completely.

UU Wallbreaker

Flareon @ Life Orb
Flash Fire
Mild

Fire Blast
HP Grass
Superpower
Work Up / Toxic

Speed outruns most Milotic and Cresselia. After a Work up Superpower OHKOs all Chansey after Stealth Rocks. HP Grass OHKOs all water / grounds and 2HKOs Milotic and Slowbro (and you easily survive a Scald). Fire Blast does 98% minimum to Hitmontop and 99% to Spiritomb. Fire Blast 2HKOs Arcanine if it runs intimidate and Superpower 2HKOs if it uses Flash Fire and Stealth Rocks are down. Fire Blast easily 2HKOs Cresselia unless it's Specially Defensive. You can drop Work up for another move but this is pretty much THE entire movepool. POssibly Heal Bell if status moves are utter DICKS to you or Shadow Ball is you want a little more damage against.. Slowbro? Toxic could actually work to scout out and damage counters like Moltres / Milotic and Slowbro. I guess you could always run this in RU but no one cares about RU.

Have fun.

This set is very cool but the EV spread isn't the most efficient one. When you're pumping up with the EVs two stats (unless you need to completely max out one of them) always use the nature that boosts the higher base stat of the two. You used a mild nature while you should opt for lonely. You said HP [grass] so i guess the IV's should be 30 SpAtk and Def and 31 in everything else. With this IVs, your EV spread 144 Attack / 92 Special Attack / 164 Speed with mild nature gives you this stats:
HP: 271
Atk: 332
Def: 139
SpAtk: 272
SpDef: 256
Spe: 207
An EV spread of 94 Attack / 252 Special Attack / 164 Speed with same IVs and lonely nature gives you this stats:
HP: 271
Atk: 351
Def: 139
SpAtk: 288
SpDef: 256
Spe: 207
As you can see, my spread is more efficient and gives you 19 more Attack and 16 more Special Attack, it's like having invested 140 more EVs (136 counting a jump stat in the special attack). I think that you should modify a bit your EV spread. Maybe just taking this one, or maybe investing more in Speed as you already achieve a lot of good KOs. Anyway, good job. This is a very cool set for a very good pokemon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.