• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbir10

Banned
Bellawesome
timid@Miricle Seed/idk
Chlorophyll
-toxic
-energy ball
-substitute
-protect
use for support and toxic is good cause the more longer it is poisined the more damage
use a drought pokemon as a partner
since it is almost always used for support when you battle it I would using fast pokemon with good flying/fire moves
it needs defence and support from another pokemon and then it can start supporting other pokemon
Not a big fan but i guess this will do

Last edited:

\m/ dark dragoon \m/

\m/ dark dragoon \m/
-_-

Urgh, not really a fan of Bellosom, but I'll try and cook something up for it move set wise.

I'm waiting ever patiently for Ferrothorn or Hydreigon to be Pokemon of the Week, then I'll post for them xD:635:

Chlorophyll: Its a pretty great ability in sun teams and helps double Bellossom's low 50 speed.

Healer: Having a 30% chance to heal is alright but it only works 30% of the time.

Under the Sun
Ability: Chlorophyll
Item: Leftovers/Grass or Poison Gem
EV: 252 HP/ 252 SpAtt/ 4 HP
Nature: Bold (Def+/Att-) Modest (SpAtt+/Att-)
-Synthesis/Moonlight
-Toxic
-Substitute/Worry Seed/
-Solarbeam/ VenoShock

This set focuses on a somewhat defensive, somewhat offensive side in the sun. Synthesis/Moonlight is there because they recover more HP in the sun and whatever one is up to you. Toxic is there for the reason of stalling.Substitute is there to help stall even more while Worry seed is an option to get rid of annoying abilites that seem to be in the way of Bellossom. The last slot is for not being taunt bait. Solarbeam hits hard while under the sun and no wasting a turn and the gem + STAB boosts it up more. Venoshock with toxic hits 130 plus the power of the Poison Gem helps possibly KOing a foe.

Revived Plants, Withered Foes
Abilities: Chlorophyll/Healer
Item: Leftovers/Big Root
EV: 252 HP, 252 Def
Nature: Bold (Def+/Att-) Calm (SpDef+/Att-)
-Synthesis/Moonlight
-Substitute
-Toxic
-Giga Drain/Ingrain/HP (Fire)/Nature Power (EQ)

This set is for healing Bellossom while slowly doing damage to the foe. Synthesis and Moonlight both are excellent in the sun since extra boost in healing during the sun. Substitute is there for one reason and that is to basically to wall and let toxic destroy while healing. Toxic is included because this is what is going to destroy almost everyone except Poison/Steel. The last slot is an addition to healing; Giga drain will recover more HP with big root while doing some damage. Ingrain is to automatically heal for turns in addition to leftovers.

Other moves that can be used for this set in the last slot can be Hidden Power (Fire) for Steels, more-so Ferrothorn or Nature Power (EQ) which will handle steels.

Anybody Else Confused?
Ability: Healer
Item: Focus Sash/Lum Berry/Quick Claw
EV: 252 SpAtt/252 Speed/ 4 HP
Nature:Timid
-Safeguard
-Teeter Dance
-Petal Dance
-Hidden Power (Fire)/Nature Power (EQ)

This set is designed for double and triple battles and focuses on using Safeguard and Teeter Dance to protect yourself and allies from confusion while hurting the foes. Safeguard is what this set is designed for; it is used first in a battle to prevent confusion and other status problems for your team. Teeter Dance is there to confuse the foes while not confusing your teamates if safeguard is set up. Petal Dance is there for powerful damage and STAB while not getting confused thanks to Safeguard. The last slot is used to damage foes (Poison/Steel) who resist Petal Dance (mostly Ferrothorn). HP (Fire)is for steels, mostly Ferrothorn, while Nature Power (EQ) takes down steel types.
Focus Sash is to not be KOed in one hit, Lum Berry if Safeguard wears out before Petal Dance, and Quick Claw for a chance to try to hit first. Whatever one is up to you.

I never liked Bellossom so much. Is just outclassed. But still usable, so let's go. ;182;
Set name: Double status
Hold item: Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Chlorophill
EVs: 252 Hp, 252 SpDef, 4 Def
-Sleep Powder | Stun Spore
-Toxic/Stun Spore | Teeter Dance
-Moonlight/Hidden Power [Ice/Fire/Ground/Fighting] | Substitute
-Giga Drain
Standard bulky grass stuff. Very common, very straightforward. Double status is a pretty effective strategy, so let's pull it off. Sleep Powder gives you some kind of niche, as it sets you apart from Meganium and Shaymin, who have to rely on the unreliable Grasswhistle. Usable pure Grass types learning Sleep Powder are Bellossom, Doredia, Tangela and Tangrowth. Doredia doesn't have great defensive stats, while the others are more phisically defensive, so a specially defensive Bellossom isn't completely outclassed. As you are using double status, you will want either Toxic or Stun Spore. They are both good, choose depending on what your team needs. Moonlight recovers your HP and is amazing when the sun is up.
If you feel Moonlight unreliable, go with your Hidden Power of choice. HP [Ice] is for grass, flying and dragon types, HP [Fire] covers grass, bug and steel types but is crippled by the rain, and rain is one of the reasons not to use Moonlight. If you're using Toxic, is recomended to pick an HP super effective against steels (and poisons to a lesser extent) as they are immune to it. So pick HP [Fire/Ground/Fighting] depending on what pokemon you feel more threatening. Giga Drain is your best attacking move. Good power, awsome effect, good accuracy... just good. Instead of Sleep Powder and Toxic/Stun Spore you can pick Stun Spore and Teeter Dance. This gives you the para-fusion combo, wich is very good. In this case, you can use substitute on the third slot as you will force tons of switches and the opponent will hardly be capable of attacking you, and Giga Drain can recover the HP loss. For the EVs specially defensive is recomended, so Calm Nature whith 252 HP, 252 SpDef, 4 Def. Healer is a useless ability in single battles, so, unless you are doing doubles/triples, go with Chlorophill.
Other Options
Pretty much nothing... you could use phisically based attacking moves. Leaf Blade and Drain Punch/Nature Power (wich becomes Earthquake on Wi-Fi). Your base Attack stat is only 10 points lower than your Special Attack, but those moves are more powerful, so they are actually usable, but probably STAB Giga Drain is what you will want mostly.
Partners
Standard stuff that usually partners grass types. You can pick a fire and a water pokemon to make the good fire/grass/water defensive core.
Counters
Espeon and Xatu pack Magic Bounce to bounce back your status moves rendering you less threatening. A double status set isn't easily counterable, as it can cripple it's counters, just don't let him put to sleep your main counter.

Set Name: What every single grass type does
Hold item: Leftovers
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 Hp, 92 SpDef, 164 Spe
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Hidden Power [Fire/Ice]
-Giga Drain/Sleep Powder
Very original. Outclassed. Use this in the sun. Leech Seed is a 3rd gen event move, so I don't know about if it's legal with Sleep Powder, but if so, use Sleep Powder. Hidden Power is for grass types that are immune to Leech Seed. 164 Speed EVs to outspeed base 111s under the sun. You can invest less in speed and more in bulkyness, so think about what you want to outspeed. and by the way, just use Tangrowth/Eviolite Tangela.

Set Name: Phisical sweeper Bellossom?
Hold item: Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Swords Dance
-Leaf Blade
-Nature Power/Drain Punch
-Sleep Powder/Return/Double Edge
The only sweeping set for Bellossom that carries a boosting move, and it's a good one. Under the sun you reach 398 Speed, so you outspeed almost anything unboosted. Sleep Powder gives you a free turn to set up a Swords Dance. Leaf Blade is a very good STAB, while Nature Power (EQ) or Drain Punch add useful coverage. You can forego Sleep Powder and use a move to improve your coverage. Double Edge works well alongside Drain Punch hitting Flying, Bugs and Poison types hard, while Drain Punch softens the recoil. Double Edge is illegal with Nature Power, so if you opt for it you can only use Return.
Obvious sweeping EV spread, Adamant and Life Orb as you need the power.
Other Options
Tangrowth is better. You only have Drain Punch to differentiate a bit while it has Brick Break.
Partners
Something to weaken your counters. Rock complements well your two main attacking moves, so Stealth Rock are appreciated for Fire, Flying and Bug types. Rock types have good sinergy both defensively and offensively. Kabutops brillantly resists you weaknesses and easilly takes out you counters. A fire type is appreciated to kill steels.
Counters
Without a normal move, Fliyng and Bug types eat you for breakfast. Standard Walls (Skarmory, Toxic Orb/Fling/Acrobatics Gliscor, Forretress, Ferrothorn) own you no matter what. Bulky grass types are problematic too, expecially those carrying HP [Fire].

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Quick notes:

Bellossom can be bulky, physical, special or support. It's a very versatile Pokemon, but it's Movepool is lacking, and it gives it very bad coverage qwhen using it's few moves. However, it DOES have a few good moves, and some powerful ones.

Niche: Being able to be under-estimated is a very good advantage, and it sets it as the part of very interesting uses.

Bellossom is also very wierd in many other ways. It's not a wimp, and should not be dismissed for every other possibility, but it's not going to be able to do a whole lot anyway.

So yeah. Just noting.

OH YEAH AND NEVER USE LEAF BLADE SEED BOMB IS BETTER BECAUSE OF HIGHER BASE POWER SO USE THAT [/caps]

PhilosophicalPsychologica

I SUPPOSE Bell and its Healer Ability, combined with its Ground and Electric and Water resists are useful.

Other than that, it benefits from infinite Drought, but perhaps its most noticable niche is utilizing Swords Dance. Bellossom is benefited with the likes of Leaf Blade and a more powerful Drain Punch to sock Ferrothorn silly with (if not using HP Fire).

Plus, that Nature Power for Heatrans :D

Also, a daring fourth move is Sleep Powder or Stun Spore to catch the Volcarona who try to set up on you!

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
QUICK NOTES: CHLOROPHYLL ALWAYS< NEVER USE LEAF BLADE ONLY SEED BOMB, PEOPLE LIKE TO CHANGE WEATHER WHEN BELLOSSOM SWITCHES IN SO USE SUNNY DAY, ETC ETC

Seriously guys. Bellossom is partially usable, when you take it's advantages. Like Sunny Day. USE SUNNY DAY!

QUICK NOTES: CHLOROPHYLL ALWAYS< NEVER USE LEAF BLADE ONLY SEED BOMB, PEOPLE LIKE TO CHANGE WEATHER WHEN BELLOSSOM SWITCHES IN SO USE SUNNY DAY, ETC ETC

Seriously guys. Bellossom is partially usable, when you take it's advantages. Like Sunny Day. USE SUNNY DAY!

Why on earth would you use Seed Bomb when Leaf Blade has more power and a high crit ratio?

I'll contribute a little something later, but Bellossom...it's just so...blah.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Wait, Bellossom is useful used? I guess this POTW will enlighten me.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Solar Sweeper
Bellossom@Life Orb
Modest nature
Chlorophyll
252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
~SolarBeam
~Hidden Power (Fire)
~Synthesis/Moonlight
~Sleep Powder/Uproar

Bellossom is your run-of-the-mill Chlorophyll special sweeper. Solarbeam, HP Fire, sun-based healing move, filler move. Filler move used to be Sunny Day, then we got something with Drought that isn't in ubers. As far as filler moves go, Bellossom doesn't exactly have unlimited options. Sleep Powder is a good idea coming off of its boosted Speed stat (and allows for more opportunities to heal with Synthesis or Moonlight), and Uproar hits those Fire-types that Solar Beam and HP Fire do not. Except for Chandelure, anyway.

Life Orb gives Bellossom more power behind its attacks. Chlorophyll is a must (Healer is illegal with Uproar in any case).

Solar Sword Sweeper
Bellossom@Focus Sash
Adamant nature
Chlorophyll
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
~Swords Dance
~Leaf Blade
~Drain Punch/Flail
~Nature Power

With access to Swords Dance and a semi-decent physical movepool, Bellossom can pull off a physical attacking set. Leaf Blade for STAB. Nature Power becomes Earthquake, a great coverage move. You have a choice between Drain Punch or Flail. I say you have a choice between them because to run both on the same set would be counterproductive.

Focus Sash is more than likely necessary, as the sun increases the power of the Fire moves Bellossom is already weak to, and its admittedly OK defenses are getting virtually no investment here. Chlorophyll is obvious (and necessary if you're running Drain Punch).

Other options:
*Were this Vileplume, Sludge Bomb might be a workable option. Alas, Bellossom doesn't even get STAB on it... So no.
*Grass Knot, Energy Ball, or Giga Drain are all viable options over SolarBeam if you live in fear of opposing Politoed, Tyranitar, Hippowdon, or Abomasnow, but overall, if you're running Bellossom on a sun team (and if you have a shred of sanity, you are), SolarBeam is the superior choice.
*Gastro Acid is an interesting option. Can force switches, or otherwise simply screw over an opponent's strategy altogether.

Abilities:
*Chlorophyll: Generally the superior ability. Doubles Bellossom's usually pitiful Speed, allowing it to sweep in the sun.
*Healer: Eh... I'm iffy about this one. Bellossom's Hidden Ability. Has a chance of curing an ally's status condition in doubles or triples. Think of it like Shed Skin for your partners. But see, here's the thing. Gloom's original and infinitely cooler evolution, Vileplume, has similar stats to Bellossom, and learns Aromatherapy. In a single turn, it achieves all of what Healer MIGHT achieve, and more. Healer Bellossom is simply outclassed, and it's an inferior choice when compared to Chlorophyll.

Partners:
Ninetales, obviously. If you're using Bellossom, you want- no, you need the sun to be shining. Without the sun, Bellossom is outsped, outclassed, and out of luck. You also want a nice Heatran up your sleeve. Counters Chandelure like a boss, as well as any other Fire-types that threaten a Bellossom sweep.

Counters:
The best way to counter Bellossom is to take away its sunlight privileges. Be warned, though- Politoed will still take a decent hit from Leaf Blade on a physical Bellossom; Special Bellossom can dent incoming Hippowdon with Giga Drain; Tyranitar won't like switching into a Drain Punch; and even without the sun boost, HP Fire will still make a lovely dent in Abomasnow. Priority counters the Swords Dance set hard. And in the case of the special Bellossom, Chandelure walls it to hell and back.

Opinion:
Bellossom certainly isn't bad, it's just that it's outclassed in its main role as a Chlorophyll sweeper. Offhand, I can think of Victreebel, Venusaur, and Exeggutor. The latter two pack more of a punch with their special attacks, and Victreebel gets Weather Ball, leaving it free to run a Hidden Power of another type for even moar coverage. Not to mention, it lost its cool factor when it lost its Poison-type.

Iceydude168

Sleeping with Glasses...

Bellossom (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire] (Walled by Heatran) / Hidden Power [Ground] (Walled by Skarm) / Hidden Power [Ice/Dragon] (Walled by Steels)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Petal Dance

Yeah, most other Pokemon do this better. But this can pull off a surprise kill early in the game, where the hazards have not been set yet. Rest, then switch. Switch back in, then spam sleep talk until you wake.

Crouton

Sauteed Bread Cubes
182.png

Poor Bellossom. Ever since its introduction, it's been consistently outclassed by too many Grass-types. 90 base Special Attack is nothing to write home about, and even under the sun, it can't outspeed a number of Pokemon. Oh well. At least it's cute!

Hula Dancer from Hell

- Sleep Powder
- Solarbeam / Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Ice]
- Moonlight / Sludge Bomb
Item Attached: Life Orb
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk) / Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

Should you be crazy enough to even fathom running Bellossom in OU, here is a set you could try. Sleep Powder lets Bellossom cripples some of its counters, which are plentiful. Solarbeam is a strong, reliable move under the sun, but Leaf Storm is generally better without weather. Hidden Power [Fire] helps with Ferrothorn and Scizor, while Hidden Power [Ice] can be used for dragons. Moonlight allows for recovery, while Sludge Bomb is there for an, albeit terrible, offensive option.

Partners

Before considering partners for Bellossom, you should ask yourself why you are running it in the first place. Bulky Waters are probably your best bet for partners to help cover weaknesses. Vaporeon, Alomomola, Swampert, lots could potentially work. Heal Bell or Aromatherapy users like Blissey/Chansey or Miltank could help Bellossom if it is paralysed by Prankster Pokemon.

Counters

This is kind of easy. Fire-types are probably your best bet against this offensive behemoth. Heatran and Rotom-H are perfect counters, as they resist or are immune to every move Bellossom can throw at it, and can kill it with STAB Fire moves. Dragon-types like Dragonite can also do well, but should be wary of Hidden Power [Ice]. Espeon or Xatu can also be used to switch into Sleep Powder, bounce it back, and KO or 2HKO with STAB Psyshock.

sbktdreed

Veteran Trainer
Personally, there's not alot to go with. So, don't judge me too much over this.

Chlorophyll w/ Leftovers/Heat Rock for Single matches like Single and Rotation.
Healer w/ Leftovers for the Muti matches like Double and Triple.

Leaf Blade/Energy Ball
Venoshock/Sludge Bomb
Facade/Sunny Day
Hidden Power [Fire]

Tips:
Use pokemon that uses Toxic or other related attacks as an optional partner if you Venoshock.
If you don't use the one with Healer, get a pokemon that knows Heal Bell as an optional partner.
Don't teach Leaf Storm without a White Herb.
Don't teach Pedal Dance without a Prisim or Lum Berry.
Use a high Attack & Defence grass-resistant pokemon with Fire/Ice/Poison/Flying/Bug-Type attacks against Bellossom.

Last edited:

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
Counters

Too many to name, let's just list the weaknesses. Fire, Flying, Bug, and Poison. And with new moves like Flame charge, Acrobatics, and Venoshock, it's more likely to go down quickly. But each pokemon that uses these types won't have an easy switch in, especially if it's using sleep powder, or stun spore.

I have say, I always thought it was cute, having a little dancer dancing for me, but even I can't think of anything serious except for a novelty battle, or a practically suicidal doubles/triples support.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
When I post this, I post it with genuine cluelessness..... but here goes......

Tricklossom

Bellossom (m/f)
Leftovers
Quiet nature
Healer
EVs and IVs:
252/x/4/252/x/x
0 Speed Ivs

Synthesis
Energy ball
HP Water/HP fire/ HP ice
Venoshock/Sludge bomb

Yes, call me crazy, but bellossom screams out to me 'GIVE ME TRICK ROOM AND 0 EVS AND IVS IN SPEED' so that's what I give it. Synthesis to heal (duh....), Energy ball (cuz who doesn't adore a cute green bubble that knocks an opponent out?), HP Water to get rid of those firey dwellers and also the other annoying types that can't stand up to water, HP fire for ferrothorn and scizor.... ESPECIALLY SCIZORS WITH TECHNICIAN, ACROBATICS, AND A FLYING GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HP ice for dragons, ground, and anything else you can think of with weaknessess to ice...

As partners, this set is used for a trickroom team, so a Reuniclus with toxic and trickroom would be great, but if you somehow, were silly enough to try and find a slow pokemon that can have toxic, trickroom, and sunny day, then you'd be wasting an entirely reasonable pokemon for a crap one...

Kraleck

Why on earth would you use Seed Bomb when Leaf Blade has more power and a high crit ratio?

I'll contribute a little something later, but Bellossom...it's just so...blah.

Why? Because people forget that Leaf Blade got a 20 point boost to its Base Power in 5th Gen.

Blah is right...you are predicted as either being an Annoyer (by Taunt) or a very predictable attacker due to a limited offensive Movepool...even Venusaur has a little more variety in 5th Gen, though it has fewer offensive options...

Speaking of Venusaur, options to counter Bellossom also include faster Chlorophyll users, most likely those with Super-Effective STAB:
-Vileplume Speed-ties you with Poison STAB
-Venusaur and Victreebel are faster with Poison STAB
-Jumpluff has-but-doesn't-need Chlorophyll to make your existence miserable with Flying STAB and status-chucking
-Tropius has a Base Speed higher by 1 point and Flying STAB
-Leavanny has Bug STAB and better Speed
-Tangrowth Speed-ties you and has considerable bulk
-Other Chlorophyll users not named "Sunflora" have a Speed advantage and options

Yeah...the deck is rather stacked against Bellossom...not to mention changing the weather from Sun to Rain, Hail, or Sandstorm is so easy to do...

Last edited:

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
Why? Because people forget that Leaf Blade got a 20 point boost to its Base Power in 5th Gen.
I thought It was 90 BP in gen 4 to...(70 in gen 3)
Also I don't see what this Pokemon can do that another Pokemon can't do more effectively... (especially chlorophyll users as it only beats Sunflora) maybe it could give healer support in multis but otherwise it's far less useful than it's competitors otherwise...
poor thing only thing notable is I used to have a shiny one....(still wishes I had a leafstone back then) Lastly anyone else think male Bellosooms are creepy?

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
>Leaf Blade

Sorry o_o

Well, what I've said prior was all I really wanted to say anyway. So yeah.

menametlg

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: Doubles his terrible speed. Nice choice for offensive set
Healer: Heals the partner's status by the end of each turn. Not bad but not as good as Chlorophyll. Just for support.

Special Sweeper
;182;@Life Orb/Petaya Berry
Nature: Timid/Modest
EV: 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spd
Moves:
-Giga Drain/Petal Dance/Leaf Storm
-Sludge Bomb
-Hidden Power [Rock]
-Substitute/Moonlight/Synthesis/Stun Spores/Sleep Powder

There's a lot of options. Giga drain hits hard and also gives you recovery. Petal Dance hit crazy at 120 but can cause status but is still a good move. Just make sure to switch him out after 2 turns. Leaf Storm is also a good move but reduces Sp. Atk. Just like Petal Dance, switch after use. Sludge Bomb is a coverage and it hits crazy. Hidden Power [Rock] cover his weakness. Substitute is to hit from the enemy and also activate your berry, once you stick with it. Moonlight and Synthesis heals and work better with sun team. Stun Spores is a status move that reduces the opponent's speed while Sleep Powder is a force switch out.

Status Support
;182;@Leftovers
Ability: Healer/Chlorophyll
Nature: Bold (252 Def, 104 HP, 152 Sp. Def)
Moves:
-Substitute/Protect
-Stun Spores/Teeter Dance/Toxic
-Attract/Tickle/Charm/Lucky Chant/Synthesis
-Leaf Storm/Giga Dain

This is only for double/triple battle. Substitute and Protect protects you. Stun Spores ruins Sweepers. Teeter Dance is a force switch out. Toxic Kills in 6 turn once didn't cure. Attract immobilized pokemon. Good one but only if your opponent is reversed as your gender. Tickle and Charm decreases stat while Lucky Chant prevent critical hit. synthesis heals you. Leaf Storm and Giga Drain is to prevent being a taunt bait

Bellosom... offensive?
;182;@Focus Sash/Life Orb
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EV: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Moves:
-Flail
-Leaf blade
-Endure/Substitute
-Synthesis

Flail is your main move. With the based power of 200, it hits crazy. Leaf Blade is your other move. Endure leaves one HP, meaning more Focus Sash. Substitute is for protection. Synthesis heals you.

PArtner:
DroughtTales is the best one. Other wise, acquire a sunny team.

Zachmac

Troll
Leftovers/Chlorophyll
-Substitute
-TeeterDance
-StunSpore
-GigaDrain/SolarBeam

This set is made for sun-teams only.

Force a swap out on a pokemon such as Swampert, then use substitute. Cause para-fusion, and attack. Giga Drain is just in case your foe changes the weather while restoring health, and solar beam takes advantage of sunlight.

For the EVs of this set, there are multiple spreeds. 248 speed is fast enough to outpace Crobat, 204 is fast enough to outpace base 120s, and 160 is fast enough to outrun base 110s, all without a +Speed nature. Put the rest into defenses, and give it a +Defensive/Sp.defense nature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.