• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #43

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbir10

Banned
I LOVE this thing. Its a mutha fckin MOLESTER

Molester@Red card-Bold-Munny
Shadow ball
Will-O-Wisp
Pain split
Grudge
Ev's: 252 speed 252 HP and rest to spec. attack

MOLESTER

Dark-Tyranitar

SAND VEIL HAX!!!
I LOVE this thing. Its a mutha fckin MOLESTER

Molester@Red card-Bold-Munny
Shadow ball
Will-O-Wisp
Pain split
Grudge
Ev's: 252 speed 252 HP and rest to spec. attack

MOLESTER

no speed on cofagrigus. ever. put it in sdef or satk. and it doesnt get pain split, swap with calm mind or something

My Set!!!
Cofagrigus@lefties
relaxed/quiet nature
252 satk 252 hp
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- HP Fighting

self explanatory TR sweeper, only works thanks to hp fighting and shadow ball getting perfect coverage.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
standard wall:
@lefties
bold
252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
- Rest
- Haze
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

pretty good wall, and with rest it can remedie its horrible hp stat
haze is nice for bp chains

Kraleck

Again, Archeops benefits from this strategy, too. However, Moves like Follow Me, Roar, and Whirlwind will disrupt this in a major way. So will Entrainment coming from (Arceus help you) Durant with Truant Ability...

Getting past Mummy with Simple Beam, Skill Swap, or Entrainment is another way of dealing with Cof' in Multi...or if you can force it to stay in Singles. Even then, Simple Beam is a bit risky due to Cof's Nasty Plot and Calm Mind access...

Almost forgot a few other Moves to aid in removing Mummy. Worry Seed and Gastro Acid will work as well. I can't believe those slipped my mind...

MetalCrow

I'd like to note that cof could very well PP-stall most walls that would try to counter it, if it has Rest and Calm Mind...especially that fat, pink.. thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.