• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Serperior is by far the most powerful user with a mind blowing 75 base attack and its wonderful physical movepool consisting of Leaf Blade and Return.

^I should sig this because it is so true.

On topic, granbull's defensive set looks really cool with intimidate, as it can status the switch in and (hopefully) wall it.

Vandslaux

Of course Reno's going to make the defensive set look like a gimmick, though.

windsong

WEST SIDE
Nominating user Blue Harvest for running POTW because she actually plays Pokes.

(on the serebiiamerica xat this has received a 2/3 +1 majority, and thus should be passed!)

edit: list of users who support this proposition;

Gamefreak
Regarde (sucks)
OTHERS

Last edited:

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
Nominating user Blue Harvest for running POTW because she actually plays Pokes.

(on the serebiiamerica xat this has received a 2/3 +1 majority, and thus should be passed!)

edit: list of users who support this proposition;

Gamefreak
Regarde (sucks)
OTHERS

I nominate Blue Harvest aswell. She loves doggies.

Uhh... We're voting for BH to take over POTW? Lol. It's no contest. *Nominate Blue Harvest*

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
I don't because she said trick room sucks. :c

But yeah. Just because it's an anti metagame move doesn't mean it's not an option for any pokemon set. In fact, some pokemon can only work in Trick Room in the higher tiers and it should be mentioned whenever relevant.

We've already established that Granbull doesn't stand a chance in Singles, but Trick Room is better played in Doubles anyway.

Vandslaux

I nominate BH too. Reno, please, stop with the gimmick sets, the POTW is supposed to teach new players about that pokemon, not lead them into thinking that a gimmick set is viable.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
I agree

10char

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
I nominate BH, the numbers show that this pokemon is well equipped everywhere and I mean everywhere ;)

Also her legitimacy is too high.

Vandslaux

I count 11 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.