• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Time for another Pokémon of the Week

589.png

This week we'll be doing Escavalier, one of the new Pokémon

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/589.shtml

Escavalier is a physical powerhouse and can handle many hits despite its speed.
Go nuts

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
1st post! :D

Swords Dancer
Adamant/Brave Nature
252 Atk 252 HP
Swarm

Swords Dance
Iron Head
X-Scissor/Megahorn
Pursuit/Faint Attack

Simple. Swords dance it up, it's bulky enough to get at least one in. Then attack with your choice of moves.

Last edited:

Fayt Susomi

Love this pokemon, will post later in this slot

Diaglio

Great Pokemon. Although it's speed is crippling, it can be made nice in a good Trick Room team.

Trick Room set
Escavalier @ Occa Berry
Shell Armor
Brave
252 Hp, 252 Attack
-X-Scissor
-Iron Head
-Swords Dance
-Reversal

X-Scissor and Iron Head are there for STAB. Swords Dance boosts it's already insane Attack to even more insane levels. Reversal is for when your opponent finally lowers your HP down *this* close to fainting. The Occa Berry takes off some damage from Fire-type attacks.

I suppose you could run a slow support set.

Supporting Knight
Escavalier @ Leftovers
Shell Armor
Impish
252 Hp, 128 Def, 128 Sp Def
-Toxic
-Screech
-Swagger
-Iron Head

Toxic is Toxic. Great for ripping wholes in bulky leads like Blissey. Screech and Swagger are ebony and ivory. Iron Head is so that you're not total Taunt bait.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
It can move at mach speeds but it's base stat is 20?

Trick room welcomes it in greatly, with many hard hitting attacks and iron head of the flinching fun, swords dance is a great assest to this poke as it boosts it's already formidible attack stat even higher. The typing makes it heavily fire weak but outside of that this could easily sweep under TR.

Sevans

Battle Subway Boss
Escavlier Isn't very bad. In fact, if Scizor didn't exist, he'd probably be used so much more. But with the same typing and low speeds both share, they have to be compared. Escavlier has an base attack 5 higher (not so significant), and a defensive spread of 70/105/105 as opposed to Scizor's 70/100/80. But Scizor has 2 crucial things going for it; Technician and Bullet Punch.

I Am Not A Scizor! (no matter how similar I look)
Escavlier@Leftovers
Adamant/Brave with Swarm/Shell Armor
EVs; 252HP/252ATK/4Def or 4SpD
-Megahorn/X-Scizor(I mean X-scissor)
-Iron Head/Reversal
-SD
-Pursuit/Knock Off/Reversal

Megahorn/X-Scissor is power vs accuracy. Iron head is STAB. SD to boost attack. Pursuit/Knock Off are pretty much useable fillers. Reversal is your fighting option to hit steel-types. This set would be good for a trick room team, in which case you want +ATK, -Speed, and a 0 speed IV if possible. Subtitute is also an option on trick room teams

Toxic Stalling?
Escavlier @leftovers
Adamant/{inset +Def/SpD, -SpA/Speed nature here} with Swarm or Shell Armor
EVs; 252HP/128DEF/128SpD or 252HP/252ATK/4DEForSpD
-Megahorn/X-Scizor
-Iron Head/Reversal/Substitute
-Toxic
-SD/Pursuit/Knock Off/Reversal

Again, Megahorn/X-Scissor is power vs accuracy. Reversal for Steels. Substitute might be useable, I've never tried. Toxic for... poisoning stuff. Last move is semi-filler.

for above sets;
If using substitute, a different EV spread should be used, one that gets to a Substitute and Leftovers number via HP EVs. (I'm too lazy to calculate this now.)
You will also want a teammate to switch to for a fire attack, as this thing will rarely survive one. But as this is your only weakness, it makes prediction a little easier.
Basically, you should always look at Scizor before using this guy, he's got the inferiority complex like Dragonite did with Salamence.
A reversal set could work, probably with a focus sash, Swarm, Counter, Reversal/Flail, X-Scissor/Megahorn, and Substitute/SD.

Last edited:

Vodka Haze

Escavalier is a great Pokemon. It has good attack, some Bulk to help it live longer, and has an OK movepool. It has really bad speed, but this is good for trick room teams, and has 70 base HP, which isn't great. It also has a *4 weakness to fire, and doesn't have much to counter it.

Swords Dance Set:
EVs: 252 Atk/128 HP/64 Def/64 SpD
Item: Liechi Berry
Ability: Shell Armour/Swarm
Attacks:
Swords Dance
X-Scissor
Iron Head
Slash/Reversal

This is ideal on a TR team. Your teammate uses TR, while you set up a Swords Dance. X-Scissor and Iron Head are your STAB moves. Slash is a powerful move which can also get critical hits more easily, but Reversal can counter Heatran, and you have a lot of bulk to go down to that. When the Liechi Berry activates, Reversal will be even more deadly. The ability is up to you. Swarm, when combined with the Liechi berry, can make X-Scissor even more deadly, but Shell Armour will protect you from critical hits, so it's up to you, but I'd personally go for Swarm.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
589-1.png
Escavalier is one of my favorite UU pokemon because he can take a hit and and dent most of the UU pokemon. Although it lacks speed, it makes up in his bulk and power. Sadly, he has a poor movepool with no reliable ground or flying moves, and a 4x weakness to fire.

The most useful moveset that I use for Escavalier is
589-2.png

Choice Band Set:
Escavalier @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 Hp / 252 Atk/ 8 Def
Nature: Adamant
Moveset:
Megahorn
Iron Head
Return
Pursuit

Last edited:

svenosman

I'll judge you...
Jeeh for another Bug/Steel type Pokémon! *claps hands*

No, seriously, this Pokémon is awesome. Attack, Defence and Special Defence all above the 100 base stat? Woohoo! Too bad its base Speed is low as a limbo dancer, otherwise it would have been one of the best, but you can't have it all. Use this to your advantage by activating Trick Room (Reuniclus or something like that) and you've got yourself a boss.

Looking at its movepool, you can see it has enough attacks to go around with (NO GYRO-BALL?) like Iron Head, X-scissor, Megahorn and stuff. It can ruin the opponent if use properly.

Counters: Fire, Burn and other Trick Room users (so they can anti-activate Trick Room). Being outspeeded is also a great thread (which will likely happen).

Last edited:

ilucado

Blaine's Style!
I really like this guy design! It looks like a boss with that armor...
Ok Escavalier... another Bug/Steel type and you know what that means: it will have high Defenses and low Speed! But in this case Escavalier has huge Attack (a base of 135) but also low HP (only 70). So you will need a Trick Room to get the best of him!

The Noble Knight!

- Iron Head
- X-Scissor/Megahorn
- Pursuit/Return
- Swords Dance/Substitute

Item Attached:Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SDef or 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

Escavalier wasn't made to take many hits but to inflict some powerful ones when used correctly! Iron Head is your best Steel-type STAB (and with some luck flinch your opp.), for your 2nd slot you can either chose X-Scissor (if you like acc.) or Megahorn (if you prefer power) as your second STAB. Pursuit is to hit those hard on those Trainers that will make Switch-ins/outs when waiting for Trick Room (if is in use) to fade away, or use Return if you want something more Neutral to hit more pokemons that can resist Bug and Steel. The last slot is a more technical slot: run Swords Dance if you have LO or Substitute if you chose Leftovers.

Counters:

Heatran can wall and kill Escavalier any time of the day or night so watch out for him and make sure that you have a Heatran counter.

grantholomew

accually is dolan
Could've gotten Gyro Ball but noooooooooooo...
589.gif

Lance Knight
Escavalier @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 Atk/96 Def/160 SDef
Brave (+Atk, -Spd)
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Pursuit/Slash/Double-Edge
- Swords Dance
Yeah, if Escavalier got Gyro Ball then he’d destroy EVERYTHING. This set is basically a Trick Room set. Megahorn and Iron Head are for STAB. Pick a third move; Pursuit if you think you can choose when an opponent might switch out, Slash as good power, Double Edge has better power but recoil. Swords Dance is to raise that already enormous attack. Shell Armor to protect from critical hits because he can be rather defensive. Brave to make Escavailer as slow as possible for Trick Room. Reuniclus is a good partner/setup because of its bulk and ability to create a Trick Room.

Last edited:
escavalier is cool. AMAZING ATTACK, 135, combined with megahorn, wow, you got a lot of damage.... low speed= trick room teams!!! perfect pokemon to add. not only does it have 135 attack, but it has 105 def AND sp def!!! that is what i call AMAZING!!! my set:

escavalier@leftovers/life orb
ability: SWARM
-megahorn
-pursuit
-iron head
-swords dance
pretty straight forward.... great on trick room teams... swarm is amazing on him... ya that's it

Last edited:
It's much bulkier than Scizor, so setting up Swords Dances can be a bit simpler:

Bulky Swords Dancer
Escavalier @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant (+Atk,-SpA) / Careful (+SpD,-SpA)
Ability: Shell Armor / Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
~ Swords Dance
~ Megahorn
~ Iron Head
~ Pursuit / Knock Off / Substitute / Toxic

It doesn't get Roost, or much of a movepool at all, but it can really take a hit. Set up Swords Dances until your ready to attack, the use an insanely powerful STAB Megahorn or Iron Head, depending on the target. The last slot really is your choice. Pursuit hits fleeing foes, Knock Off gets rid of items (can cripple Eviolite users), Substitute grants a free set up if predicted correctly, and Toxic is there to cripple walls. Reversal can be used to hit Steels, but you will need a low HP to really do damage.

A Choice Bander set also means you can hit hard as soon as you come in:
Name: Rambo
Escavalier @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe or 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Nature: Adamant (+Atk,-SpA) / Brave (+Atk,-SpA)
Ability: Overcoat / Swarm / Shell Armor
~ Megahorn
~ Iron Head
~ Pursuit
~ Return / Double-Edge / Aerial Ace / Reversal

Come in, hit hard, switch out. Megahorn is immensly powerful with STAB and Choice Band, and can 2HKO foes that normally resist it. Adamant and one speed ev make it so you can outspeed... Ferrothorn. However, if you want to be in Trick Room, use Brave with 0 Speed IVs. Iron Head is your other STAB move, and hits the likes of Terrakion. Pursuit helps catch felling foes, like Reuniclus, Celebi, Latias, and Latios. In the last slot, Return lets you have a hard hitting move to hit Fire-types on the switch in, but Double-Edge hits much harder at the cost of some recoil. Aerial Ace severly dents Conkeldurr and Virizion. Reversal is for Steels, but once again, you need to be at a low HP.

Last edited:

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
After looking this one over, I want to contribute for my first time. Let's see...

Better Scolipede than Scolipede
Escavalier @ Leftovers
Adamant/Brave (TR only)
252Atk, split defenses or get the highest HP for leftovers you can (I don't know this number)
- Screech
- Megahorn/X-Scissor
- Pursuit
- Iron Head/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace

I'm not sure if Screech still causes switches. If it does, Pursuit. Choose a STAB from Megahorn or X-Scissor (Screech, Pursuit, and Megahorn are all learned by Scolipede...hence the title). Last attack can be more STAB from Iron Head, but it's flinch effect is useless unless in TR in which case you'd definitely use it. Poison Jab for chance to poison (though I guess one could use Toxic instead). Aerial Ace for Fighting types.

wunderkind

Pre-evolution Corner
Karrablast could be awesome in Little Cup. It's Hidden Ability, No Guard, is awesome when combined with Megahorn, giving the superpowered move 100% accuracy. Team it up with Sword Dance, and you're a powerhouse. The rest of it's movepool is pretty meh, but I think NG Megahorn makes up for that.

Reno listed the Shedinja set priorities out of order and mentioned ubers way too much despite Shedinja being absolutely terrible in ubers.

Oh well its still Shedinja, kinda hard to **** that up.

Excavalier has a Choice Band set, and Swords Dance set. It doesn't have any other viable sets but I guess Reno will list some random Counter / Flail gimmick.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Escavlier Isn't very bad. In fact, if Scizor didn't exist, he'd probably be used so much more. But with the same typing and low speeds both share, they have to be compared. Escavlier has an base attack 5 higher (not so significant), and a defensive spread of 70/105/105 as opposed to Scizor's 70/100/80. But Scizor has 2 crucial things going for it; Technician and Bullet Punch.

I Am Not A Scizor! (no matter how similar I look)
Escavlier@Leftovers
Adamant/{insert +ATK, -Speed nature here} with Swarm/Shell Armor
EVs; 252HP/252ATK/4Def or 4SpD
-Megahorn/X-Scizor(I mean X-scissor)
-Iron Head/Reversal
-SD
-Pursuit/Knock Off/Reversal

Megahorn/X-Scissor is power vs accuracy. Iron head is STAB. SD to boost attack. Pursuit/Knock Off are pretty much useable fillers. Reversal is your fighting option to hit steel-types. This set would be good for a trick room team, in which case you want +ATK, -Speed, and a 0 speed IV if possible. Subtitute is also an option on trick room teams

Toxic Stalling?
Escavlier @leftovers
Adamant/{inset +Def/SpD, -SpA/Speed nature here} with Swarm or Shell Armor
EVs; 252HP/128DEF/128SpD or 252HP/252ATK/4DEForSpD
-Megahorn/X-Scizor
-Iron Head/Reversal/Substitute
-Toxic
-SD/Pursuit/Knock Off/Reversal

Again, Megahorn/X-Scissor is power vs accuracy. Reversal for Steels. Substitute might be useable, I've never tried. Toxic for... poisoning stuff. Last move is semi-filler.

for above sets;
If using substitute, a different EV spread should be used, one that gets to a Substitute and Leftovers number via HP EVs. (I'm too lazy to calculate this now.)
You will also want a teammate to switch to for a fire attack, as this thing will rarely survive one. But as this is your only weakness, it makes prediction a little easier.
Basically, you should always look at Scizor before using this guy, he's got the inferiority complex like Dragonite did with Salamence.
A reversal set could work, probably with a focus sash, Swarm, Counter, Reversal/Flail, X-Scissor/Megahorn, and Substitute/SD.

You would mean brave wouldn't you?

A perfect teammate to this would be a flash fire user, like Heatran?

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Knights of the Choice Band
Escavalier@Choice Band
Adamant nature
Swarm/Shell Armor
252 Atk/252 HP/4 Def
~Megahorn
~Iron Head
~Double-Edge/Rock Smash
~Aerial Ace/Rock Smash

At first glance, Escavalier looks awesome. Fantastic offenses, sweet defenses, and only one weakness, which is only semi-common. Immunity to Toxic Spikes, a buttload of resistances, and access to the most powerful Bug move in the game, all of which are points in Escavalier's favor. So why, you might ask, is this beautiful bug not used more often? The answer lies, quite simply, in its movepool, or lack thereof. What I listed above? It's pretty much all it gets. Megahorn and Iron Head are STAB moves (and you know a Pokémon is in trouble if you have to list a friggin' Steel move, even with STAB). Double-Edge is an option for large damage, but given Escavalier's low speed, it may not be suited for recoil moves. Aerial Ace and Rock Smash are your only other options. Yeah. Aerial Ace and Rock Smash. Rock Smash is nine kinds of weak, but it's Escavalier's best option against its fellow Steel-types. Really, GameFreak? Would it have killed you to give this thing Close Combat or Superpower or something?

Item is obvious. Ability doesn't matter much.

Slow Dance
Escavalier@Leftovers
Adamant nature
Shell Armor
252HP/128 Def/128 Sp. Def
~Swords Dance
~X-Scissor/Megahorn
~Iron Head
~Aerial Ace/Rock Smash/Protect

This set attempts to capitalize on Escavalier's considerable bulk, hence the EVs. Swords Dance sends Escavalier's Attack skyrocketing, allowing it to attempt to sweep with its limited movepool, its bulk compensating for its lack of Speed. Protect can be squeezed in there somewhere for extra Leftovers recovery.

Item and ability are both for the sake of keeping Escavalier alive. Leftovers slowly restores its HP, and Shell Armor stops those damn critical hits from screwing you up.

...And Stay Out!
Escavalier@Leftovers
Adamant nature
Shell Armor
252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp. Def
~Swords Dance
~Pursuit
~Scary Face
~Knock Off/Rock Smash/Screech

This extremely gimmicky set involves abusing Escavalier's Pursuit attack by constantly forcing switches by way of lowering the foe's stats. Scary Face brings down the foe's Speed, which is likely to force a switch before you actually make it faster than Escavalier. But with Pursuit waiting in the wings, that's exactly what we want. Rock Smash is here for similar reasons, with its 50% chance of a Defense drop, but Screech works just as well. Knock Off could also be effective, given that a lot of Pokémon tend to rely on their items. Swords Dance powers Pursuit up, as well as Knock Off and Rock Smash, whichever you choose.

Item and ability are for the same reasons as in the last set; keep Escavalier alive.

Other options:
*Escavalier has access to both Flail and Reversal, but lacks the Speed to do much of anything with them. They can be used for a gimmicky set in a Trick Room team, and Reversal would alleviate the problem of Escavalier lacking a good Fighting move.
*Don't even bother with Escavalier's special movepool. It's more or less just as bad as its physical movepool, consisting entirely of Bug Buzz, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Round, and Struggle Bug. Actually, the movepool isn't that bad. Its base 60 Special Attack, however, is.
*Counter works on a surprise set with Focus Sash, but chances are the majority of attacks that Escavalier will be on the recieving end of are Fire moves, and only a handful of those are physical.
*There's... Twineedle, I guess. Yeah, I'm basically just trying to make this section look at least somewhat decent.

Abilities:
*Swarm: Powers up Escavalier's Bug moves when its HP is low. Somewhat situational outside of Trick Room teams, as if Escavalier's HP is low enough, it ain't fast enough to get off an attack before being KO'd.
*Shell Armor: An Arceussend for those defensive sets. Prevents any move from scoring a critical hit on Escavalier. Critical hits, the bane of many a defensive Pokémon.
*Overcoat: Escavalier's Hidden Ability, and quite frankly, useless. Blocks weather-based damage. And since Escavalier, being a Steel-type, is already immune to Sandstorm, this only provides a Hail immunity. Whee. Another one GameFreak didn't think through. Really should have kept No Guard, which is Karrablast's Hidden Ability. At least that would make Megahorn 100% accurate. Overcoat Escavalier is illegal anyway, but honestly, I couldn't care less.

Partners:
Trick Room support and something with Flash Fire, neither one is a bad idea.

Counters:
Kill it with fire. Nothing ends Escavalier faster than turning up the heat. Be it Flamethrower or Lava Plume, or even Ember, a Fire attack from something with at least decent offensive stats probably will OHKO Escavalier. MAYBE 2HKO, given proper defensive investment. But generally, if it's Fire-type, it destroys Escavalier. Steel-types are also decent counters even without Fire moves, because outside of Rock Smash or the rare Reversal, Escavalier can't do **** to them in return.

Opinion:
I've always liked the entire Shelmet/Karrablast concept, including the final evolutions, which in turn includes Escavalier. I just wish GameFreak didn't troll it so hard. I mean, a slow Steel-type, and not even Gyro Ball? What the hell!

Charizard Lizzy

BARRELS!!!
I’ve always overlooked Escavalier. But hey, it understandably fits snugly into the UU tier with that awesome Attack, nice typing (despite the *4 weakness to fire), decent defenses when paired with its Steel-type half, and no problems with base 20 Speed when given Trick Room support. Really, Escavalier’s biggest downfall is its rather shallow movepool. There isn’t much it can do outside of hitting things hard. Plus, it doesn’t have any way to fight against Fire-types that can easily pluck it off the battle scene. As a powerhouse, though, Escavalier fits the title to a “t”.

Abilities:
Swarm - When Escavalier’s health is below 1/3, its Bug-type attacks get a 50% increase. Out of all the other abilities, this one is likely the most helpful, as Escavalier’s okay bulk grants it the chance to survive long enough to use it.

Shell Armor - Critical Hits cannot occur on Escavalier. Critical Hits hurt when they land, sure, but I’ve honestly never seen abilities like Shell Armor to be a tremendous godsend on anybody. There are far better abilities out there.

Overcoat (Dream World) – Uh... This is a pretty useless one. Escavalier is already immune to Sandstorm because of its Steel typing, so Overcoat would protect it from... Hail. That’s it. Unless you’re running a really bizarre Hail team, there is no need for this ability.

:589:
Physical Powerhouse
Item: Leftovers/ Occa Berry
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP –OR- 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 Sp. Def
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk) / Brave (+Atk, -Spd)

- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor / Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Slash / Reversal

Sadly, this set alone contains about all the worthwhile Physical moves in Escavalier’s movepool. Swords Dance doubles its base 135 Attack to even more insane levels. X-Scissor and Megahorn both get STAB, but X-Scissor has better accuracy while Megahorn has better base power. The choice is up to you. Iron Head also gets STAB and has the potential to flinch, which is always a nice bonus. Slash lands Critical Hits easily, while Reversal gains power the less HP Escavalier has, as well as give Escavalier a chance to fight against Steel-types that would otherwise completely resist this set.

Leftovers replenish health, although it may not be so helpful if you have Reversal in your roster. The Occa Berry reduces Fire-type damage done to Escavalier, allowing it to potentially stay in the game just a little longer.

Partners:
Trick Room support always helps. It would also help Escavalier to have Rain Dance in effect, as Fire attacks will deal much less damage to it.

Countering:
KILL IT WITH FIRE. Being Bug-Steel, Escavalier has a nasty *4 weakness to fire. Will-o-wisp will greatly hinder Escavalier, as it will reduce its monstrous Attack. Heck, just having Sunny Day in effect alone can cause the thing to whimper in nervousness.

Attacks Index:
- Iron Head (Lvl. 37, Escavalier only)
- Megahorn (EGG)
- Reversal (Lvl. 49, Escavalier only)
- Slash (Lvl. 32, Karrablast/Escavalier)
- Swords Dance (Lvl. 52, Karrablast/Escavalier ; TM75)
- X-Scissor (Lvl. 44, Karrablast/Escavalier ; TM81)

DarkLatios

SHINE GET
(Way to completely underestimate how common Ferrothorn is in Ubers Reno -,-)

Anyways, this thing is pretty awesome, I'mma give my ideas:

Escavelier is one of 3 new Bug/Steels introduced in B/W, and out of the 3 it hits by far the hardest, with an astounding base 135 Attack, beating out even fellow Bug types Scizor and Heracross. In addition to this, it also has very respectable base 105 Defence and Special Defence, which in addition to its amazing defensive typing allows it to switch in and take most attacks with ease. However, there are... 2 major setbacks, its movepool and its speed, both of which are absolutely ridiculously bad. Despite these flaws it is a very respectable UU Pokemon and one which should under any circumstances never be underestimated.

Abilities:
Swarm: Pretty counterproductive to Escaveliers main use as a bulky wallbreaker, you'll rarely be at low enough health to utilise this and Escavelier is already incredibly strong, so this is nigh on useless.
Shell Armour: Probably Escaveliers best ability, although none are particularly brilliant. This allows you to remove any chances of you being Critted to death, which is fairly nice actually. Ability of choice imo.
Overcoat: Not yet released, and even if it was it'd be worthless. Escavelier is already immune to Sandstorm damage and it can combat Hail very well and cares very little for residual Hail damage. Don't use it.

Sets coming later~

Status
Not open for further replies.