• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #71

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbktdreed

Veteran Trainer
Personal Moveset
Naive/Naughty Nature w/ 220 Attack, 220 Sp Attack, 70 on speed
Keen Eye/Tangled Feet equiped with Sharp Beak or Life Orb.

Unova-exclusive
Hurricane/Air Slash
Facade
HP Fighting/Fire/Ground
U-Turn

Poke-trasfered
Hurricane/Air Slash
Facade
Heat Wave
U-Turn

Partners
Rain Dancers if Hurricane is to be used espically when either equiped with Damp Rock.
Teeter Dance users if Tangled Feet is used.
Earthquake/Bulldoze-users

Countering
Rock-types espically, along with Electric and Ice-types, that espically know moves like Electroweb, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Frost Breath, Ancientpower, Power Gem or etc. Some examples include Probopass, Frost Rotom, Tyranitar, Magnezone, and Kabutops.
Trick Room users to counter Pidgeot's higher-than-average speed.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Personal Moveset
Quiet/Sassy Nature w/ 220 Attack, 220 Sp Attack, 70 on speed

Unova-exclusive
Hurricane/Air Slash
Facade
HP Fighting/Fire/Ground
Thief/U-Turn

Poke-trasfered
Hurricane/Air Slash
Facade
Heat Wave
U-Turn

If your going mixed, use a Naughty Nature
Don't use thief and Facade should replace with double edge or return:)

sbktdreed

Veteran Trainer
If your going mixed, use a Naughty Nature
Don't use thief and Facade should replace with double edge or return:)

As for natures, the stats are too evenly high to find any noticeable natures to easily find one. Besides, my countering advice on moves choices like Thunderbolt is more urgent if the nature Naughty or any nature where Sp Defense is hindering.
I understand Thief enough to remove, but Facade can be useful when affected with a status problem like paralysis, burned, or poisoned.

Last edited:
When is Volcarona a POTW...?

Anyway,i just wanted to say Pidgeot is in almost of my teames,i just love it!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
When is Volcarona a POTW...?

Anyway,i just wanted to say Pidgeot is in almost of my teames,i just love it!

So do I and I hope we get something not NU tomorrow, First Gigalith, Vespiquen, Heatmor, and now Pidgeot, it's hard to use them when their outclassed by other Pokemon.
Still, I find with the RNG

Soperman

The One and Only
Personal Moveset
Quiet/Sassy Nature w/ 220 Attack, 220 Sp Attack, 70 on speed

Unova-exclusive
Hurricane/Air Slash
Facade
HP Fighting/Fire/Ground
U-Turn

Poke-trasfered
Hurricane/Air Slash
Facade
Heat Wave
U-Turn

Partners
Rain Dancers if Hurricane is to be used espically when either equiped with Damp Rock.
Teeter Dance users if Tangled Feet is used.
Earthquake/Bulldoze-users

Countering
Rock-types espically, along with Electric and Ice-types, that espically know moves like Electroweb, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Frost Breath, Ancientpower, Power Gem or etc. Some examples include Probopass, Frost Rotom, Tyranitar, Magnezone, and Kabutops.
Trick Room users to counter Pidgeot's higher-than-average speed.
Never have Quiet on a pokemon that depends on Speed. If anything, you want Naive for the Speed boost. Sassy is completely useless, as Pidgeot doesn't have the typing or Stats to be Defensive.
Try to make the sets with the proper form ^u^

sbktdreed

Veteran Trainer
Never have Quiet on a pokemon that depends on Speed. If anything, you want Naive for the Speed boost. Sassy is completely useless, as Pidgeot doesn't have the typing or Stats to be Defensive.
Try to make the sets with the proper form ^u^

Alright, I'll make the changes on natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.