• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Community POTW #84 - Special #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandslaux

Pikachu spinoff week? SWEET.

Raichu @ Air Balloon
Timid
4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
Lightningrod
Substitute
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt
HP Ice

Sub on something you threaten, like Mantine. If you can Nasty Plot and keep your Sub intact, you've effectively won.

Pikachu @ Light Ball
Naive
252 Atk/4 SpA/252 Spe
Lightningrod
Volt Tackle
ExtremeSpeed
Grass Knot
Brick Break

I guess Pikachu can go mixed.

Not going to comment on the other ones, as I have no idea what they're useful for.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i was gonna try to make some jokes about how bad pachirisu is, but Smogon's analysis is too great.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yay, Emolga... Great, the only Viable thing in this list

587.gif

U-Turning into my Partner

Emolga @ Flying Gem
Jolly (+Spe, -SpA) / Adament (+Att, -SpA)
Static
252 Attk/ 252 Spe/ 4HP
U-Turn
Acrobatics
Roost
Attract/Thunder Wave

This is Emolga's Physical Incarnation, and it is one hell of a problem. With STAB Flying Gem Acrobatics, it will be able to One-Shot anything that is weak to it, or have paper defenses, and it really helps if this thing is Taunted or against something that does have Rattled. U-Turn is Standard flair for Emolga when it's going Physical, and can annoy the heck out of people. Roost will help it live after U-Turning or using Acrobatics, if it lives that is. Attract and Thunder Wave is dependent on the hax you want, never Taunt, there are better Taunters in NU.

Elesa's little helpers

Emolga @ Leftovers
Timid Nature (+Spe,-Att)
Motor Drive
252 SpA/252 Spee/ 4Hp
Volt Switch
Air Slash
Signal Beam
Roost

This is Emolga's attempt to Sweep, and Annoy the Hell out of you. Elesa had the right idea of using TWO of these things... Volt Switch is Obvious, as this thing is like, the pure definition of VoltTurn. Air Slash is there for coverage against Volcarona and Heracross, if you manage to Outspeed it somehow, or Switch in Safely for the Latter. Signal Beam is for all the Psychic types that like to infest the tiers. Roost is standard Flair, and Leftovers for for an attempt to healing.

Other Options
Taunt- You can use this, but there are better Pokemon
Electro Ball+Agility This is Gimmicky, as Emolga becomes Taunt bait and get's walled to high Heaven by Blissy.
Mixed Unless you want to annoy People with VoltTurn+Roost. I don't really suggest this

Abilities
Static for Physical, Motor Drive for everything else. Do I have to explain anymore?

Counters Blissey, this thing will wall everything but the Physical Set to High Heaven, Ferrothorn can be said the same, but it'll need to watch out for HP Fire. Also, MAMOSWINE. This thing is the Pure Counter. It can take anything Emolga throws and retaliate with STAB Ice Shard. Also, anything that can Resis VoltTurn and has pretty high Speed will KO Emolga.

Partners SmashPassing, Nasty Plot Passing, and something that can get rid of Mamoswine.

That is all, you may carry on now

GalactaRay

Let me focus on Emolga

Forgot Electro Ball

Emolga@Flying Gem
Nature:Naughty
252Att/252Spe/4Hp
Ability:Static
Moves:
Thunder Wave
Wild charge
Iron Tail
Acrobatics

Speed is everything
Emolga@Cell Battery
Nature:Modest
Ability:Motor Drive
252SpA/252Spe/4Hp
Moves:
Agility
Electro Ball
Aerial Ace
Tailwind

Partners:For any set with Motor Drive you should have a discharge user.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Raichu
THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER RATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Raichu@Damp Rock
Timid(-Atk/+Spd)
Lightningrod
4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spd

Rain Dance
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Light Screen/Grass Knot

Let's see... Not much to say here. Get rain up and spam a STAB never miss Thunder for 8 turns. T-Wave and Light Screen are just there for support. Grass Knot's there to hit grounds that wall Thunder.

SubPunch works too. Just use the Pikachu set below with different EVs. Just put the extra 4 EVs into Def instead of HP because it's HP is already perfect for 4 Substitutes with max HP IVs and use a Shell Bell or Lefties. Shell Bell will recover enough for two more Substitutes if you take no more damage and keep using Focus Punch. Lefties will recover enough for two more Substitutes as well and it's far more reliable but Shell Bell works if the item clause is in effect and you'd rather use lefties for something else that needs it more.

Pikachu
Sub-Punch
Pikachu@Light Ball
Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
Static
8 HP/252 Atk/248 Spd

Substitute
Focus Punch
Reversal/Flail/Volt Tackle
Quick Attack

Make a Substitute and then Focus Punch, simple right? With 12 HP EVs you can make four substitutes and be left with 1 HP which is perfect for Reversal and/or Flail. Depending on your personal tastes or you could go for a weaker but still powerful STAB Volt Tackle. This only works if you're faster and Pikachu outspeeds quite a bit in the NU tier but without max speed I'm not so much. It's good to have if you're going against some of the slower NU Pokemon. Another option just to pull off a little damage before fainting is Quick Attack which means you can pull one off even if you are slower which can pull off a knock out if they have very very low HP and then get another hit on the next Pokemon or you can get a little bit of damage to help a revenge killer.

Nasty Plot
Pikachu@Light Ball
Timid (+Spd/-Atk)
Lightningrod
4 Def/252 SpAtk/252 Spd

Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Ice)
Substitute/Encore

Pikachu doesn't have a very wide variety of moves when it comes to Special Attacks but it does have a pseudo Bolt-Beam coverage with Hidden power and STAB Thunderbolt. With the Light Ball Pikachu's Special attack quadruples with a single Nasty Plot which is just plain deadly. Then if you do a switch in from a Pokemon like Gyarados it just adds more Sp Atk to your little yellow sweeper. Finally Substitute or Encore because it can allow you to set up. I know it's the Smogon set but it's a really good set.

Pichu?
I don't see why there's no Pichu. I guess it has bad stats. It has Nasty Plot though which is nice.

Plusle & Minun
Shockingly Annoying
Plusle & Minun@Leftovers
Timid (+Spd/-Atk)
Plusle=Plus, Minun=Minus
4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spd

Volt Switch
Thunder Wave
Sweet Kiss
Attract

So many hax, so little time. Thunder Wave paralyses, Sweet Kiss' confusion and Attract's infatuation they're down to 18.75% chance of attacking. Volt Switch is there to get out if you're taunted.

Nasty Plot
Plusle & Minun@Leftovers
Modest (+SpAtk/-Atk)
Plusle=Plus, Minun=Minus
4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spd

Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt/Thunder
Grass Knot
Signal Beam

Plusle & Minun lack the movepools to pull this off but here's what they can do. Nasty Plot doubles their Sp Atk and then Thunderbolt is accurate, Thunder's more power. Grass Knot is for rocks and grounds and then Signal Beam's there for coverage.

The Kirby Squeak Squad Cheerleaders
Pluzle & Minun@Focus Sash
Timid (+Spd/-Atk)
Plusle=Plus, Minun=Minus
252 HP/4 Def/252 Spd

Baton Pass
Nasty Plot
Encore
Volt Switch

One slice of strawberry shortcake to whoever knows the reference. Trap the foe that's trying to take advantage of your non-intimidating appearance and give them a hand with Encore. Then you start to thing of ways to get revenge on their Team with Nasty Plot as they get out of there and go into something else. If you're fast enough you can develop your plans further for complete domination, if not you can pass the baton to the next member of the Squeak Squad with Baton Pass and give them your revenge plans so they can sweep the competition. If you get taunted by your foe just tag out with Volt Switch.

Pachirisu
Oh poor Pachirisu. It was stuck with two useless competitive abilities in Gen 4 but now with the Dream World it gains a new ability giving it... I guess giving it a little more of an edge but since the other two are useless it's predictable as to what it has and not only that but it's unable to recieve TMs prior to Gen V as well as Move Tutor moves prior to the new ones in B2/W2.

Choice
Pachicrisu@Life Orb/Choice Band
Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
Volt Absorb
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Thunderpunch
Seed Bomb
Dig/Iron Tail
Return/U-Turn

Thunderpunch is STAB and physical. Seed Bomb can take care of Water/Ground types that would otherwise wall your little rodent punches as well as add coverage. Iron Tail has less accuracy but more power than Dig and Dig takes two turns so they could easily switch out into something else, but they both add more coverage and have similar coverage. U-Turn can scout out moves while Return is just plain powerful.

Emolga
Acrorat
Emolga@Flying Gem
Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
Volt Absorb
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Acrobatics
Wild Charge
Roost/U-Turn
Iron Tail

It's a squirrel, but whatever. Acrobatics gains a LOT of power with the Flying Gem and STAB. Then there's Wild Charge which is also STAB and is quite strong. Roost can heal while U-Turn can scout or switch out to something to prevent damage and Iron Tail can hit those who resist your STABs.

All of these are in my check list. Bu let me help you guys out with Puns:

a. Raichu:
-Pikachu's Frenemy(refer to the anime * pokepark 2 wonders beyond)
-Why am I NOT A COLLECTIBLE TROPHY?! (yes, raichu is not a collectable trophy in Super smah bros`Brawl)
-Raichu Aran (another tip from SMBB. Samus Aran's orange armor time orange fur of Raichu

b.Pikachu:
-I am Zero Suit Samus' favorite pet (If you recall the cutscenes from SSBB too.)
-Pikachu Smash Bros Brawl

c. Plusle and Minun (most favorite electric mice. Pichu goes second)
-I'm Proton Plusle. and I'm Electron Minun(study some parts of the atom)
-HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi Mouse!
-Cheerleader's Go!Go!Go!
-need a heping hand

d. Pachirisu
-I feel nutty

e. Emolga
-Pervy squirrel girl (emolga in the anime is showing hints of seduction on *** topics not recommended for kids)
-Where's Snivy? I need to pummel her!

f. Pichu (Please don't forget pichu)
-Uncontrollable peaches of electricity
-Adorable Baby bullies (Nasty plot reference. Bad thoughts brings pichu to bullying status. Don't believe, read Pikachu's adventure something of a comic)
-I wanna be the very best Super Smash Bros Melee character ever!

g. Event Pichus (don't forget them! I want them seen too! )
-I am celebi's companion (Pikachu colored pichu)
-Pichu Christ? Server of Arceus (Spiky eared pichu and 13th movie reference)

AS for movests:

-plusle and minun can play different roles on a double battle. The advantage of that in doubles is that it is not easy to tell which holds the offensive moves and who holds the status moves. On doubles though, use their signature move, 'helping hand', give support to each other. Add that 120 power thunder +Rain+ Same Type Attack Boost + Minus/Plus + Helping hand + enemy weakness = Lugia in doubles may wanna call for groudon's help. It will be horribly damaging, even if one of the enemy's resist.

-Use the event pichus to your advantage in little cup. One that even rivals eevee

MetamonKerudio

Jazzed for GS Kelz
:587: EMOLGA :587:​
This is my moveset, but I'm no good with EVs so if someone could help me out that would be A+

Double The Annoying Squirrels!
~Thunder / Thunderbolt
~ Hidden Power Fighting / Iron Tail
~ Double Team
~ Electro Ball / Volt Switch
Item: Leftovers / Magnet

So Thunder for your basic power move, Thunderbolt if you want more accuracy, Hidden Power Fighting for Ice and Rock, Iron Tail is another option if you can't get HP Fighting, Double Team for anyplace except Smogon, here you could put any other move listed if you're on Smogon, Electro Ball to take advantage of Emolga's Speed, Volt Switch to deal damage and get out in a pinch. Leftovers is a decent standby item, magnet to add to already strong electric moves benefiting from STAB. Feel free to help me out on the EVs.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Raichu:
Ah... Raichu. It's probably stuck in the NU tier of depth. Raichu boasts high (enough) speed, good sp. attack and attack, decent sp.def, but totally bad def. just shake this electric mouse with an earthquake or two, and it's probably done for the day. Its pichu form gets nasty plot, which elevates its ok sp.atk to a high level. Also, its dream world ability, Lightningrod, is great and allows it to switch in while gaining a boost.

Set 1: In a FLASH
- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave/ Toxic
Ability: Lightningrod
Hold item: Air Balloon
EV: 252 sp. Atk/ 252 def/ 4 speed
Nature: Modest (+sp.atk -Atk)

The standard sweeping set. Thunderbolt is your electric sweeping move, but Thunder can be used on a rain set (rain dance! Not drizzle toad!) Grass Knot can help you cut through heavy ground types. Thunder Wave can be used to slow enemies down, and Toxic can be used to break stuff down. Nasty Plot boosts your sp. Atk to an impressive level. Air Balloon may provide you with a free turn if you catch the opponent off guard,

Other options:
Hidden Power- Fire can be used to break down Tangela, Hidden Power- Ice breaks through grass type and ground type.
Discharge has a weaker power, and 30% paralysis may not be exactly reliable.
Charge Beam further heightens your impressive sp. Atk after a nasty plot, while doing decent damage.
Volt Switch is usable if you wanna scout.
Focus Blast can be used against Absol in NU.

Counter:
Sadly, most Electric types can counter Raichu, as most are quite light and Raichu has none up its sleeves to counter except for... Dig? They just have to watch out for toxic. Golurk is a good counter in NU, soaking up electric attacks with ease, you just gotta watch out for grass knot and HP ice. Altaria is another great counter, HP ice is scary for our little dragon though. Whiscash have to watch out for Grass Knot, but otherwise it's ok. Camerupt gets a honorable mention for resisting most of what Raichu has to offer, just watch out for stats inducing move.

Double Triple
Weak to earthquake puts it down. Yeah, they're better electric types for doubles. It's recommended if you choose something else. Like... The cheering mouses? *if you know what I mean*

Last edited:

Kraleck

Plusle & Minun
Let's see what we can do with this train wreck...

You were mostly introduced to demo Double Battles and Ability Synergy. Now with changes to Plus and Minus Abilities, you can get the boost in Singles thanks to Entrainment. However, your stats don't really cut it - Base 60 HP barely caps above 300 when IV-EV maxed, Base 50+/40- Attack and Base 40+/50- Defense are terrible with those Movepools, and Base 75+/85- Sp.Def is Barely-Above Average and not worth it with such low HP. However, you do have Good Base 95 Speed and a Base 85+/75- Sp.Atk that gets a 50% boost when another Pokemon has Plus or Minus Ability on the field (combined with Entrainment access, you can annoy Physical Attackers that rely on their Ability and either force a switch or potentially KO them, unless they have the raw power to KO you outright).

Movepools are the same and mostly Physical and Status Moves, so you have few usable options that go well with your Stats and Abilities. Round could be used as a potential Choice-Specs- or Metronome-boosted Move, Charge Beam is obvious for your Sp.Atk, and Hidden Power is always useful. Other than that, you have Grass Knot - not terrible, but not terribly useful considering opponent-potential shows mostly lightweights - Signal Beam, ever-useful Status Moves like Toxic and Swagger, and Minun gets Trump Card (another good Choice-Specs- or Metronome-boosted Move).

Ilan

Actually the best of them is raichu being having the higherst BST of them (480) and having better offenses than emolga and a little worse speed..
@metamon double team is banned

I would say raichu>emolga>pikachu>the others

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
;311;
Plusle is a Pokemon that is practically used for the demonstration for double battle during the RS period. Plusle is a poor pokemom, without any good stats, except speed at base 90. It's poor in the single category, but with the arrival of 5th gen, a new gate has been opened up in the double/triple scene that poses a new threat.

I want a plushy Plusle!
- Thunderbolt/Thunder/Volt Switch/Discharge
- Grass Knot
- Thunder Wave/Toxic
- Hidden Power <Ice>
Ability: Plus
Hold Item: Focus Sash
EV: 252 sp. Atk/ 252 spd/ 4 HP
Thundebolt helps beat stuff up. Thunder can be used in rain, but Volt Switch is for scouting. Grass Knot helps you deal with the pesky ground type that come your way, while Hidden Power <Ice> beats up grass that cannot be reached by any of your other skills. Toxic helps you break down stuff you can reach, and Thunder Wave cripple enemies to support your teammate. Focus Sash ensures that you can survive two hits, seriously, it's THAT frail.

Other options:
Nasty Plot is wasted on this cheering mouse, as it doesn't have the bulk to survive a few hits. But workable with Baton Pass.
Sweet Kiss confuses, which I guess can give you a longer life?
Baton Pass is passable (lol) Wish-Passing isn't that good for Plusle,since it has low HP.
Magnet Rise is awesome, avoid earthquake for 5 turns?

Double/Triple Option
This is where Plusle shines in. Although weak to earthquake, its sp. Atk raises to a higher level when it battles alongside Minus. ​Klinklang and Manetric ​have Minus alongside Minun, which is actually a blessing in disguise, as Klinklang boasts both high defense and special attack. Seriously? I'd only use Minun for the novelty.

ME + YOU <3
- Helping Hand
- Discharge/Thunderbolt
- Magnet Rise
- Round/Swift
Magnet Rise will save you from earthquake and other ground type horrors. Discharge has a 30% chance of paralysis, but hits your ally as well. Thunderboltcan be used as an alternative. Round can become stupidly powerful, 120 for double and 180 for triple. Swiftdoes Nuetral to the other side.

2406Blackbird

CasualMediocre Gamer
Here's a pun,
"I'll Pikachu while you shower"

Ilan

Star Champion AJ

You are aware that anime sets aren't even good in-game not to talk about wifi..

Yes, I know that anime sets are worse than a Splashing Magikarp in wifi battles and I said before that the Attract set should NEVER be used, unless you want to troll your opponent.
And I also know "The most powerful Pokémon in Anime" isn't a good pun for Emolga.

More pun examples for Plusle and Minun:
The opposites attract each other.
It's like a magnet!
Minus is Plus
Plus is Minus ("Less is more" reference)
Magnet Warrior Omega/Sigma Plus (Plusle only)
Magnet Warrior Omega/Sigma Minus (Minun only)

Airo

That One Guy
Pikachu

The only reason Pikachu is even considered for competitive gameplay is because of the Light Ball, which doubles its Attack and Special Attack, giving it higher than Raichu's. Yeah, that's great, but it also means that it can't really hold any other item or else it just becomes a worse version of Raichu. The lack of Focus Sash makes Pikachu extremely easily to KO.

NOTE: I know, this is mostly a copy of my earlier post on Raichu, with a few changes to fit with Pikachu.

Abilities:
Static: 30% chance to paralyze when physical attack is used against Pikachu. It's alright, but Pikachu doesn't last long, which hampers its effectiveness.
Lightningrod: Draws in Electric type moves for no damage and increases Special Attack by 1 stage. Mostly for Doubles to help a partner that's weak to Electric, but Pikachu is way too feeble for Doubles. In Singles, it's useful to get a free switch in and stat boost.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night, No Water Types Shall Escape My Sight. Let Those Who Worship Ground Types' Might, Beware My Power, Yellow Rodent's Light!

- Volt Tackle
- Thunder/Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot/Iron Tail
- Volt Switch
Item: Light Ball
Ability: Static/Lightningrod
EVs and Nature: Naive (+Spd, -SpDef); 168 Atk/168 SpAtk/172 Spd

Recently rewatched that Green Lantern movie, made a connection with Pikachu's Light Ball. Anyways... This is pretty similar to my Raichu mixed attacker set. Volt Tackle deals heavy physical damage, Thunder(bolt) deals great special damage, the third move deals with Ground types, and Volt Switch lets Pikcahu scout and/or get out of sticky situations. It's one of the very few (or perhaps the only) set Pikachu can use, considering it dies to quickly to use support moves or anything else other than a mixed offensive.

Other Options

Not much, even less than Raichu's.

Electro Ball can do massive amounts of damage against opponents that are way slower than you. Too situational for me, although it can work.
Discharge damages everything else on the field in Doubles.
Encore locks the foe onto the last move they used. Good to use if you have the chance.
Fake Out is a strange move for Pikachu to have. A little bit of free damage and breaking Focus Sash and Sturdy isn't too bad, though.

Double and Triple Battle Options

Don't even consider it. It doesn't matter that Pikachu has Discahrge and Lightningrod, its defenses can't handle...well, anything really.

Partners

If you insist on being completely insane, then use a Volt Absorb/Ground type so you can fire off those Discharges without worry. Also, a Pokemon that's weak to Electric type moves would thank Pikachu for its Lightningrod.

Counters

With its inability to hold a Focus Sash, any attacker that moves faster than Pikachu will kill it.

GirlKirbyZombie

Pokemon Rancher
Drat. I missed Sunday. Oh well... I'll go ahead and review Pikachu.

We all know and love Pikachu. To most, it is the first pokemon that we can identify. It has starred in one main game and a few spin-offs.

Competition wise, Pikachu was one of 2 pokemon that can stay as a Pikachu and fight efficiently with a light ball (before the evolite came by).

This is a set I used and it works pretty well.

"Orange punch" *Event Pichu*
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Static
Item: Light Ball
Moves:
Volt Tackle
Brick Break
Feint
Thunder Wave

This set works if you play your cards right. Volt tackle is your powerful stab, but watch out for recoil. Brick break takes care of rocks, normals, and steels. Lastly, Feint for the priorety and Thunder Wave for some assistance.

I might miss the other days since I only come here once a week, but I'll try to come by to review everyone else.

Last edited:

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Yes, I know that anime sets are worse than a Splashing Magikarp in wifi battles and I said before that the Attract set should NEVER be used, unless you want to troll your opponent.
And I also know "The most powerful Pokémon in Anime" isn't a good pun for Emolga.

More pun examples for Plusle and Minun:
The opposites attract each other.
It's like a magnet!
Minus is Plus
Plus is Minus ("Less is more" reference)
Magnet Warrior Omega/Sigma Plus (Plusle only)
Magnet Warrior Omega/Sigma Minus (Minun only)

Love these puns for the cheerleader girls.
But anyway, emolga (Who can be quite a perv in the anime, par with snivy), has given itself the title "Mini Zapdos" due to dual typing synergy.

So I think it can have a nice par with Scyther too. the sub stall works too with lefties if its defensive you want. But Offensive is quite better.
But I think Pikachu is scarier with the light ball in hand than the eviolite. I saw one battle of shofu using pikachu and sweep like crazy. Too bad he somehow got terminated as of today.

Vandslaux

ESpeed>any of Pikachu's other Normal priority moves. It needs all the power it can get.

sbktdreed

Veteran Trainer
Raichu/Pikachu
Item: Life Orb (Light Ball if Pikachu)
Rash w/ 168 Attack, 168 Sp Attack, 168 Speed, 6 HP
Thunder/Volt Tackle
Brick Break/Focus Blast
Grass Knot/Iron Tail
HP (Dark/Fire/Ghost/Flying/Rock)

Partners:
Soak-users
Rain Dance-users if Thunder is used.
Discharge-users if Lightningrod is used.

Countering:
Ground-types with high Attack and Sp Defense like Garchomp, Gliscor, Swampert, and Flygon.
Cell Battery-holders with Earthquake like Carracosta, Blastoise, Poliwrath, Gyarados, and Sharpedo.
Quick Feet/Guts-users
Limber-users
Marowak's Bonemerang & Krookodile
Iron Ball-holders with item-switching moves like:
Seviper/Arbok with Switharoo & Earthquake/Bulldoze
Grumpig with Trick & Bulldoze
Tropius with Bestow & Earthquake

Plusle/Minun
Item: Wise Specs
Modest w/ 252 Sp Attack, 130 HP, 128 Speed
Thunder
Entrainment
HP (Fire/Fighting)
Grass Knot/Signal Beam

Partners:
Soak-users
Plus-users like Plusle, Klinklang, and Ampharos.
Minus-users like Minun, Klinklang, and Manectric.

Countering: Same as Raichu/Pikachu.

Pachirisu
Ability: Volt Absorb
Item: Muscle Band/Life Orb
Brave/Naughty w/ 168 Attack, 168 Sp Attack, 168 Speed, 6 HP
Thunder
Super Fang
Rollout/Bite
Seed Bomb/U-Turn/Gunk Shot

Partners:
Soak-users
Discharge-users

Countering: Same as Raichu/Pikachu.

Emolga
Item: Flying Gem (if Acrobatics)/Life Orb
Brave/Naughty w/ 168 Attack, 168 Sp Attack, 168 Speed, 6 HP
Thunder
Acrobatics/Air Slash/Aerial Ace
U-Turn/Signal Beam
HP (Fighting)

Partners:
Soak-users
Rain Dance-users
Discharge-users if Motor Drive is used.

Countering:
High Attack and Sp Defense, and uses Rock or Ice-type moves like Stone Edge, Smack Down, Rock Wrecker, Rock Slide, and Icicle Crash. Those includes Dragonite, Tyranitar, Swampert, Garchomp, Hydregion, Metagross, Electivire, Gliscor, Flygon, and Haxorus.
Cell Battery-holders using those moves above like Aerodactyl, Gyarados, Kabutops, Carracosta w/ Solid Rock, Walrein, Simipour, Braviary.
Guts/Quick Feet-users
Limber-users
Gravity-users
Iron Ball-holders with item-switching moves like:
Seviper/Arbok with Switharoo & Earthquake/Bulldoze
Grumpig with Trick & Bulldoze

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.