• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Compare and Contrast old & new Misty (now sexier than evah)

Is the new picture better than the old misty pic?

• Total voters

HakuBlue

Up and away

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Wow, that’s A LOT of work for just Paint. Nice job, and the new Misty is a lot better. Though being the Water Pokémon trainer that she is, a blue background with bubbles would be more appropriate than a flowery background.

SpaceOdd

I think your new picture looks much better than the old one, even though it's been mentioned it doesn’t look too much like Misty, I think you've just tried to put your own personal style to it, rather than just rehash another anime looking Misty. I am not saying doesn’t have anime style it's just different from the cartoons.
Overall you look as though you put a lot work in to it, only thing think might have improved was water background, which was already mentioned.

HakuBlue

Up and away
To all who have commented: THANK YOU SO MUCH ^-^

Now, the only reason I didn't add a watery background was because she'd of looked odd being in a cheerleading outfit and somehow be under water.
Secondly, I normally don't draw any out of the norm clothes, so Misty wearing that specific outfit was just a test to see wether I could actually draw something from the top of my head ^^;. Yeah, I've been working on that one for a while, would've probably finished it earlier if I hadn't been sooo busy...

Anybody else "dares" to comment? I swear I don't bite.

ottermi619

Pretty Molly... <3
great job

You should've put a poll option for "They're both great" or something like that.

Both of them are very well done. I seem to like the "old" Misty better. Looks more like her too. As for the new one, it seems to me as if the breasts are a bit oversized. As said in previous posts, the flowery background doesn't seem to suit her very well.
As for the old one, the hands could use a little work. Looks to me as if the thumbs are on the wrong sides.