• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Comparison for School

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Okay guys, some help here, I need you to throw out which three final stage Pokemon you think look most like Digimon. I'll take the three mentioned most often and use them for my paper.

Thanks in advance.

;088;

Murton

Once you were lost.
I don't know much about Digimon, but one of the Digimon I do remember kinda looks like Charmander. Does that help?

Bakemon -> Banette/Dusclops.
Flamedramon -> Lucario
Agumon -> Charmander

Closest I could find. You now have three.
Whaddaya think?

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Well, according to the internet, the entire 5th gen set look like digimon. I'm really getting tired of the comparisons though.

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
I'd Say
Charmander=Guilmon/Agumon

superjesus1

Walrein sorta looks like Ikkakumon? Birdramon looked a tiny bit like a weird moltres/fearow hybrid and then Togemon looks a little like Cacturne with some elements of Hitmonchan (the gloves hehe :) ) I only ever saw the first two seasons of digimon, so i'm afraid i don't really know anymore of them! I'm a pokemon fan at heart :p

Edit: What about megakabuterimon and heracross (cept the former was all skeletal and electric and that XD) just remembered that guy :p

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Charmander and Augumon look similar.
If I liked Digimon, I might be able to help you out a bit more.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
The only Pokémon which has ever consciously struck me as resembling a Digimon is Hydreigon, which I immediately recognized as being extremely similar to Megadramon and Gigadramon ever since I first saw it.