• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

COMPETITIVE BEST MOD CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 (approved by Management Staff)

BEST MOD EVER!

• RAGNAROK

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • BLUE HARVEST

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • JESUSFREAK94

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • GAMEFREAK

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • BIG BELUGA

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • ARCHANGEL

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Jesusfreak94.

cause it's a life skill to call someone stupid w/o them knowing!

Uh. I dunno. I feel like if I say who I vote for, the others will be offended.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria

Eaglehawk

Banned
AROMAFLORA.

I vote for armoa.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'm actually kinda torn. I'll vote Jesusfreak cuz I like him and we get along, but BH comes in close second soley for the laughs she provides and her team pacifist

Takeo

AromaFlora is Long gone, though she's on smogon I hear. Reno died in a ditch somewhere forever to be forgotten except for maybe Lucs. And Erik Destler lol the things I've heard about you lol makes me wish I was here for the chaos hahaha

windsong

WEST SIDE
ragnarok banned me from serebii frontier after i pointed out how bad it was ;_________;

also bh will send a rabid horse after me if i don't vote for her

also lizardman needs to play less pokemon and more YUGIOH

bh4evar though i guess

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I hardly know anyone on that list, but BH used to be active a lot in 4th gen CRMT, so I'd give my vote to her.

Ragnarok banned me once. No cookies for you, only death.

Sevensevens you still exist??

... I got infracted for saying "**** you Sevensevens" years ago before I was modded.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Yep, I'm not dead yet, I just quit competitive Pokemon, although I might return on a limited basis. I don't have any experience whatsoever with the fifth generation, so I'm going to need to do some reading first...

(I remember that, I'm pretty sure I laughed my *** off.)