• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

COMPETITIVE BEST MOD CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 (approved by Management Staff)

BEST MOD EVER!

• RAGNAROK

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • BLUE HARVEST

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • JESUSFREAK94

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • GAMEFREAK

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • BIG BELUGA

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • ARCHANGEL

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Blue Harvest all the way. Redheads are sexy.

Not only that, she's got this wonderful sense of humor that's hard to find in a good moderator these days. At any rate, she takes the cake.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
can i please vote for calum, even though he was banned before being modded?

Eaglehawk

Banned
^Why are you still here?

And yes, bandwagoning with Ging.

Klaus™

Banned
going with BH. im a sucker for redheads.

why do i have a feeling your smogon alt is ginganinja(who im unsure if he's actually a "he")?

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
I was banned before being modded. Technically I'm still banned. Didn't stop me.
that doesn't detract from the fact that he is the superior voting option :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:
going with BH. im a sucker for redheads.

why do i have a feeling your smogon alt is ginganinja(who im unsure if he's actually a "he")?
no

Snorby

Snorby
BH even though I think redheads are an eyesore -waits patiently for hate-

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
My vote goes to Ragnarok.
I like his cool and direct attitude, and even when you have a hard time falling asleep.. he will be there to read you a story.