• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

COMPETITIVE BEST MOD CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 (approved by Management Staff)

BEST MOD EVER!

• RAGNAROK

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • BLUE HARVEST

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • JESUSFREAK94

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • GAMEFREAK

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • BIG BELUGA

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • ARCHANGEL

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Okay so Miscellaneous is having a showdown to see who the best mod is in that section. Well we here in competitive can't let those silly goons show us up! So we're going to have our little contest for who is the best mod of the competitive section!

Up first we have the one and only Supermod, he looks like morpheus, hates jokes about horse genitals and loves long walks on the beach. Its the one the only RAGNAROK!!!!

Heading the normal mods group is a girl with quite a bite! She's known for her brash statements and complete disregard for the rules. How in god's name she got mods in the first place is still a mystery to everyone. The Red Headed Mistress: BLUE HARVEST!!!

He's been around for quite sometime, he has a way of calling noobs stupid without them realizing it, he's a lover of god and all things holy and the new kid on the mod block its JESUSFREAK94!!!!!!!!!!

Known for his wild xat screenshots and utter lack of caring for anything anyone thinks of him, we have a wild man and probably the only competitive mod who actually plays this game seriously its the lizardman from smogon GAMEFREAK!!!!!

The fattest man you will ever know, if he doesn't squash in pokemon he'll gobble you up like a donut, hardly anyone realizes this man is a mod because he's so lazy its the daring fatty BIG BELUGA!!!!

Finally he's the man with the plan, the original head of the Serebii League system, the only mod that is probably respected in any way he has an insatiable love for taco pie its ARCHANGEL!!!!!!

Okay so basically just vote for who your favorite competitive mod is there will be a poll to make the system run smoother and so nobody has to count votes. Have fun and may the best mod win!!!!​

zerofield

i miss miror
I want BH to be my red headed mistress :)

Heading the normal mods group is a girl with quite a bite! She's known for her brash statements and complete disregard for the rules. How in god's name she got mods in the first place is still a mystery to everyone. The Red Headed Mistress: BLUE HARVEST!!!

Ahahahahaha. I'm so happy about this. 5 star thread.

M4zz

Banned
I'm inclined to vote for Archangel or Fatty simply because they haven't lost their sanity at the TA xat yet. Sena won't make Theebay a brain, so no votes for him.

Voting Fatty.

BH definitely gets my vote. Until she quite modding the Competitive section in general, she was pretty much the most helpful and active moderator there was. She's also way better at this game than she gives herself credit for, and she has some of the most random and funny Xat quotes I've ever seen in anyone's signatures.

Btw...

He's been around for quite sometime, he has a way of calling noobs stupid without them realizing it, he's a lover of god and all things holy and the new kid on the mod block its JESUSFREAK94!!!!!!!!!!

This is so awesome, I'm tempted to sig it. :p

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
We all know who the alpha male is here.

Well ... in that sense I guess it is blue harvest l0l

But rag got my vote.

voting Fatty cause Bh said he wouldnt get any votes

lol I never said that. I never even mentioned Fatty.

Anyhow I'm saving my vote for later when I decide who helped me the most, or to use on myself in case I decide I love me the most. I do love me a lot after all.

Edit: Ok, voting Archangel. When I first got modded he was a sort of moddy-mentor to me.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Jesusfreak. He has competition from Blue Harvest, but I guess he still helps other people more. None of the other mods really post. Apart from maybe goke, but I haven't seen him in a long time, so I can't really judge.

Soperman

The One and Only
BH definitely gets my vote. Until she quite modding the Competitive section in general, she was pretty much the most helpful and active moderator there was. She's also way better at this game than she gives herself credit for, and she has some of the most random and funny Xat quotes I've ever seen in anyone's signatures.
This so much. She really is incredibly active and knows just about everything there is to know about competitive pokemon.

However, Ragnarok gets my vote because he could close down my clan at any minute