• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Cross Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.
e8SOdJs.png

Welcome to CCB, where team building skills are put to the test.
This league will be put into 3 different groups; Gyms, Ace and Elite 4.
Each group will hold a special rule and twist to push both leaders and challenger to the limit as much as possible. League will not be based on Types, eg; Rock Gym or Fire E4. this is to allow some flexibility and also offering something different to other leagues out there on this site.
We're using the idea "Mascot", Every Challenger is allowed to have up to 3 Mascot and the first Mascot Slot is given to every Challenger and Leader for free. The other 2 slots can only be assessed through points. Please scroll down to post 3 for full information on points
Mascot can only be changed through points, the other 5 Pokemon can be rotated as much as the challengers like. Tier level is also limited to make thing balances; Challengers & Gym leader are only allowed 2OU, Ace Leaders 3OU and E4 not allowed anymore then 4OU. This will allow everyone to be able to use any Pokemon they want without feeling under powered.
This League will be run by more then one person. Myself, DJSummers and LynxForte.​

14th Commandment (General Rules)
1) Read and follow all main SPPf rules.
2) Respect & be polite to every member of this League; treat other members how you would like to be treated.
3) If there is a conflict, please make it an effort to contact one of the Leaders right away. Myself, DJSummers and LynxForte.
4) Do not cheat/hack (Pokesav, Pokegen, illegal traits through AR, etc.). Anyone found doing so will be banned. As its an insult to those who have worked really hard for an achievement.
5) SPPf battling Standard Rules & Smogon tiers are followed in this League. (Helpful resource: Smogon's Gen 6 Viability Ranking) (All BL Pokemon fall into the tier above them since they're not allowed in the tier below)
6) Gym, Aces & E4 challenges are OU ΩRαS Wifi battles & Leaders are also allowed to offer PS battles.Pokémon Showdown. WiFi is Mandatory!
7) Never cut the Wifi! You may be banned if League members identify you of doing so on purpose! If you have connectivity issues, mention it before a battle . Always help yourself by resetting your router before matches!
8) Both Challengers and Leaders should post Battle Results into the thread. (Be polite about your post match comments) Comments like "Swept" after wining by a great marge will earn you a wonderful strike!
9) To arrange battles, contact Leaders directly through PM/VM.
10) Do not advertise for anything that has nothing related with Pokemon.
11) No spamming.
12) No foul language, including Pokemon nicknames.
13) We'll be using the same chat as Trinity League and you're to follow their chat rules when you're on there.
14) Those who wish to use the Leader Userbar in your signature. Always copy this in your signature for credit purposes:
HTML:
Credit: [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?242241-FairyWitch"]FairyWitch[/URL] and [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?642619-Lunar-Subterrane-Graphics"]Lunar Subterrane Graphics[/URL] for the gym userbar

1)Think of a mascot. Can either be your fav Pokemon that you have never gotten a chance to use till now. (Mascot CAN'T be a Legendary Pokemon. Eg: Manaphy, Latios etc)
2)To earn Badges, fill out an application form and copy-paste it into the thread.
3)You're only allowed 2OU in battle Cities Gyms and Victory road
4)Can Challenge the E4 any time you think you're ready. (Only allowed 3 OU in Elite 4.)
5)If you lose, you may request a rematch, but only one rematch request per day. Please note that the Gym Leader may decline your rematch if he already battled you that day.
6)Sending a PM to the leader you wish to challenge is the best way to arrange a match.
7)Make Sure to READ the first 4 post!

1)Think of a mascot. Can either be your fav Pokemon that you have never gotten a chance to use till now. (Mascot CAN'T be a Legendary Pokemon. Eg: Manaphy, Latios etc)
2)To be a Gym Leader, fill out an application form and copy-paste it into the thread.
3)You're only allowed 2OU in battle Cities Gyms.
4)You're not allowed to offer more then 1rematch aday.
5)All application for this role will be tested to make sure you understand competitive under the Smogon rules and also to see if there any help that can be offer to you. (You don't have to win)
6)Battle Cities Gyms challenges are OU ΩRαS Wifi battles & Leaders are also allowed to offer PS battles.Pokémon Showdown. WiFi is Mandatory!

2)To be a Gym Leader, fill out an application form and copy-paste it into the thread.
3)You're only allowed 3OU as a Victory Road ACE Leader.
5)All application for this role will be tested to make sure you understand competitive under the Smogon rules and also to see if there any help that can be offer to you. (You don't have to win)
6)Battle Cities Gyms challenges are OU ΩRαS Wifi battles & Leaders are also allowed to offer PS battles.Pokémon Showdown. WiFi is Mandatory!

2)To be a E4, fill out an application form and copy-paste it into the thread.
3)You're only allowed 4OU in E4.

Thank Both Co-Leaders DJSummers and LynxForte For their support.. FairyWitch and Lunar Subterrane Graphics for the gym Banner & Userbars and MasterGohan for the Badges.

Last edited:
Challenger Application
Challenger Name:
Friend Code:
Mascot:
Battle Styles: (Remember, Singles is Mandatory!)
Battle Platform: Option of Wifi and PS.. Wifi is Mandatory! (If you only ask for PS id the Leader offers it, Please look at leaders details first)
Time Zone:
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? (YES/NO)
Tell us a bit about yourself:

Leader Application
Leaders Name:
Friend Code:
Mascot:
Open position and: (Gym, Ace or E4)
Name a Title or City: (E.g; Ace Beta or Battle City Gym: Nintendo City)
Battle Styles: (Remember, Singles is Mandatory!)
Battle Platform: Option of Wifi and PS.. Wifi is Mandatory! (PS must be agreed by both Challenger and Leader first)
Time Zone:
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? (YES/NO)
Tell us a bit about yourself:

GXx8vD9.png

Leader/FC:
Mascot:
Battle Style:
Battle Platform:
Time Zone:
TNmeXgH.png

Premier Medal

82uwKYJ.png

Leader/FC: FairyWitch 1693-1320-3008
Mascot: Gardevoir
Battle Style: Singles
Battle Platform: WiFi & PS
Time Zone: GMT -5
jpxxraQ.png

Heal Badg

qOQPbSu.png

Leader/FC:
Mascot:
Battle Style:
Battle Platform:
Time Zone:
ABJCpac.png

Quick Badge

tnv51Be.png

Leader/FC: Ribit_Pig 4399-2438-2107
Mascot: Lopunny
Battle Style: Singles & Doubles
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: Gmt -5
3qvk3HO.png

Level Badge

ycWnhXT.png

Leader/FC: Nick Duckinson 0920-0054-3470
Mascot: Volcarona
Time Zone: GMT +1
9ebcVg8.png

Net Badge

qKvPt4G.png

Leader/FC: Dew Watatsumi 1332-8918-6873
Mascot: Samurott
Battle Style: Singles, Doubles, VGC
Battle Platform: WiFi
Time Zone: GMT-6
h4uZJqt.png

Lure Badge

7E5qThI.png

Leader/FC: Patman345 5172-3252-4567
Mascot: Venusaur
Time Zone: GMT-6
RWWPha8.png

Dive Badge

u6z4gx6.png

Leader/FC: Gohan 5343-8655-7879
Mascot: Clefable
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5/4)
ftcOwkX.png

Park Medal

aqONIcA.png

Leader/FC: Marashu 4227-1956-1429
Mascot: Kingdra
Battle Style: Singles, Doubles, Triples & Rotation
e9OtOyT.png

Heavy Medal

noMqblh.png

Leader/FC: Cutty 2449-6004-1037
Mascot: Rotom-H
Time Zone: GMT +7
HGtAgg7.png

Safari Badge

2EQ5Tx4.png

Leader/FC: LynxForte 4485-0447-2297
Mascot: Haxorus
Battle Platform: Wifi & PS
lvKOONk.png

Moon Trophy

IXXWiub.png

Leader/FC: WhyBuffet 0834-2371-7806
Mascot: Tentacruel
Time Zone: GMT -4
nVV1v4i.png

Cherish Trophy

moLfzfO.png

Leader/FC: DJSummers 0345-0046-5202
Mascot: Milotic
Battle Style: Singles, Doubles & Rotation
X8h2Kfb.png

Timer Trophy

nodb3OB.png

Leader/FC: Artorius 0447-6483-5483
Mascot: Venusuar
Battle Style: Singles, Doubles & Rotation
Time Zone: GMT 01
Dkoar3V.png

Luxury Trophy

Leader/Challenger's name:
City Name/Role:
Opponent's Mascot:
Challenger Result:
Rate your performance:
Rate opponent's performance:
Comments about the match:

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Points System
Whenever you complete a battle, depending on the type of battle and the result of the battle, you will earn a set amount of points. These points can be spent on a different number of things.

1) Lose a Trainer Battle – 1 pt
2) Win a Trainer Battle – 3 pts
3) Draw a Trainer Battle – 2 pts
  • Will almost never happen, if it does, submit the battle video
4) Defend your Gym – 3 pts
5) Defeat a Leader – 5 pts
6) Draw a Gym Leader – 4 pts
  • Again, will almost never happen, submit video, Challenger does not receive a victory
7) Defeat an Ace – 7 pts
8) Defeat an E4 – 10 pts
9) Set of the Week Win - 1-15 pts
10) FFA Friday Kills - 1 point per kill
  • you do not get a point for killing yourself i.e explosion, recoil, self-confusion
  • if a pokemon goes down to a status ailment, the person who created the status gets the point
  • battle videos MUST be submitted to earn your points
  • max of 3 battles can be submitted. first 3 battles to hit my inbox, so choose wisely.
  • all participants must be registered CCB participants
  • can only submit battles on Fridays 12 am - 11:59 pm
  • EST (gmt -5) time zone applies

1) Additional OU Pokemon for 1 battle - 30 points
  • Cannot use more than 1 at a time, Can be used for bounties regardless of position
2) E4 Save Point - 60 points
  • Max 2 per E4 challenge, Cannot change team
3) Change Your Mascot - 50 pts
4) Additional Mascot Slots
  • Mascot Slot 2 - 20 points
  • Mascot Slot 3 - 30 points
5) Mascot Tier
  • OU - 20 points
  • BL - 15 points
  • UU - 13 points
  • BL2 - 10 points
  • RU - 8 points
  • BL3 - 5 points
  • NU - 4 points
  • PU - 2 points
  • LC - free
*A pokemon who is in a higher tier due to its mega will be counted for the higher tier. I.e. Gallade is RU, but M-Gallade is BL, so Gallade would cost 15 points to use as a mascot.
*Gym leader and Challenger slots are separate. If you are both a leader and challenger, please specify if you're purchasing a slot for leader or challenger.

Your purchase must be approved before it can be used.

Purchase Form
Name:
Current Points:
What are you Purchasing?

Bounty System
  • A random person will have a bounty placed on them every week for a random amount of points and can only be collected by 1 person.
  • Bounties are separate from Trainer, Gym, Ace and E4 battles and you cannot earn those badges nor receive points from those. For example, if an E4 has a bounty placed on him and is worth 25 points, you get the 25 points, but not the 10 points for defeating an E4.
  • Bounty battles will have the number of OU pokemon allowed for that person's bounty.
  • The end date for that bounty will be listed as well.

Bounty Rules
1) There will now be 3 bounty players
2) To claim the bounty, you must defeat 2/3 bounty players
3) You must defeat all bounty players with the same team
  • Can change Attacks, EVs, IVs, Items
4) You must submit a battle video after defeating a player
  • All battles should still be submitted via Bounty Form
5) Bounty can be collected by 3 different players
6) Only Challenger mascots can be used in bounty battles. This means if you are a leader and have not registered as a challenger, you cannot collect bounty rewards until you register as a challenger.
7) You can attempt to battle the 3rd bounty player for 10 additional points
8) If you lose a battle against a bounty player, your bounty challenge is reset
  • If you battle the 3rd bounty player and lose, then you lose the bounty points that you previously received which would reopen the bounty (i.e. If you claimed the 2nd bounty and lost to the 3rd player, the bounty would be available for 2 people to collect instead of just 1.)
9) A bounty does not close just because 3 players have obtained the bounty. If someone defeats all 3 players after the bounty has been claimed, they will receive half of the bounty amount.
10) If all 3 bounties have not been claimed, the bounty will be extended a week, but the reward will be reduced.
11) A bounty player can challenge the other 2 bounty players for the bounty. Obviously enough, they will not be able to receive the extra 10 points for defeating the 3rd.

Challenger:
Bounty Player:
Opponent's Mascot:
Challenger Result:
Comments:

No current bounty

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Want to check on how your League Run is going, just visit the CCB League Spreadsheet here!

CCB's Set's of the Week

Name:​
Name:​
Nature:​
Nature:​
Held Item:​
Held Item:​
Ability:​
Ability:​
EV's:​
EV's:​
IV's:​
IV's:​
Moveset:​
Moveset:​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​

CCB's Set of the Week Challenge
Information:
  • To earn an Easy 15 Points, I'll be setting up a little Challenge where you the Challengers or Leaders, show me a battle on Wifi or PS using the said Pokemon in Set of the Week, of course, No Replay = No Points.
  • The Set of the Week Challenge will always be posted here, and on the Spreadsheet in the Tab "Set of the Week Challenge". The Current Set Challenge will always be in "Green".
  • You will be allowed to use any battle tier and battle style if one is not listed for that said Challenge.
  • Challenges may be easy, they may be difficult, but its just here for you to have fun. There will be times where I'll post a Set and you have to use a different one, or a specific way of using the Pokemon. I may also PM one of you randomly to provide a random Pokemon and Set.
  • 1 Little Rule is that all battles must be complete matches. If used on the Wifi Battle Spot, it must be 1 of the 3 (Single), or 4 (Double, Rotation) Pokemon chosen.
  • Lastly, you have the entire week to send in Battle Video's to earn the Points. If you lose, keep trying until you win, I'll only count the first Video Sent in from each person.
  • When you are finished, just send me the Battle Video through VM/PM and I'll view it and add the points accordingly.

Now for the moment you've been waiting on, the Set's Challenge.
Challenge:
  • Special Rules:
    #1:
    #2:
    #3:

Challenge:
  • Special Rules:
    #1:
    #2:
    #3:

Last edited:

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Leader Application
Leaders Name: reisuke
Friend Code: see Signature
Mascot: heatran
Open position and: E4
Name a Title or City: E4 lost city
Battle Styles: doubles, singles
Battle Platform: Wifi and PS
Time Zone: GMT +2
Tell us a bit about yourself: i'm a belgian middle schooler who loves pokemon. Beside pokemon i fill my free time with playing yu-gi-oh, other games (like demon gaze, disgaea, luminous arc 2, izuna legend of the unemplyed ninja returns (these are my favs)), watching anime and being active in te communities of other games i play.

Sorry if i couldn't post yet

Leader Application
Leaders Name: reisuke
Friend Code: see Signature
Mascot: heatran
Open position and: E4
Name a Title or City: E4 lost city
Battle Styles: doubles, singles
Battle Platform: Wifi and PS
Time Zone: GMT +2
Tell us a bit about yourself: i'm a belgian middle schooler who loves pokemon. Beside pokemon i fill my free time with playing yu-gi-oh, other games (like demon gaze, disgaea, luminous arc 2, izuna legend of the unemplyed ninja returns (these are my favs)), watching anime and being active in te communities of other games i play.

Sorry if i couldn't post yet

We not open yet.. give us like 3more hours and that position is taken by a leader already..
still got rules to edit.. sry

The much anticipated CCB! I don't usually join multiple leagues but this league is so different from others that I think I'll break my rule.

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: MasterGohan
Friend Code: 5343-8655-7879
Battle Styles: Singles
Battle Platform: Option of Wifi and PS.. Wifi is Mandatory! I love the Wifi though I do have satellite internet that will go out if there's one cloud in the sky.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I. Am. The Master!!!

Leader Application
Leaders Name: MasterGohan
Open position: E4
Name a Title or City: E4 Ever Grande City
Battle Platform: Option of Wifi and PS.. Wifi is Mandatory! Same as above
Tell us a bit about yourself: Since I quoted some Doctor Who above I'll do a real one here! I'm 32, married, with a 1.5 year old son. I've played pokemon since Red on the GameBoy and got into competitive battling in gen 4 . I even hosted a few local tournaments in my area. Now I'm the Dragon Elite 4 at Pokegyms here on Serebii and I've had some great battles. I look forward to more here!

League Officially Open

LynxForte

The Phoenix
The much anticipated CCB! I don't usually join multiple leagues but this league is so different from others that I think I'll break my rule.

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: MasterGohan
Battle Platform: Option of Wifi and PS.. Wifi is Mandatory! I love the Wifi though I do have satellite internet that will go out if there's one cloud in the sky.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I. Am. The Master!!!

Leader Application
Leaders Name: MasterGohan
Open position: E4
Name a Title or City: E4 Ever Grande City
Battle Platform: Option of Wifi and PS.. Wifi is Mandatory! Same as above
Tell us a bit about yourself: Since I quoted some Doctor Who above I'll do a real one here! I'm 32, married, with a 1.5 year old son. I've played pokemon since Red on the GameBoy and got into competitive battling in gen 4 . I even hosted a few local tournaments in my area. Now I'm the Dragon Elite 4 at Pokegyms here on Serebii and I've had some great battles. I look forward to more here!

Accepted. Welcome to the League and E4

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: Meliekpi
Friend Code: highlighted in sig
Mascot: Garchomp
Battle Style: Single, Doubles, Triples
Battle Platform: WiFi & Ps
Time Zone: -7 gmt
Tell us a bit about yourself: I plan on travelling throughout the next 4 months but should be available most of the time here.

Leader Application
Leaders Name: Meliekpi
Friend Code: same
Mascot: Scizor
Open position and: gym
Name a Title or City: Nimbasa City Gym
Battle Styles: Singles, Doubles, Triples
Battle Platform: WiFi & ps
Time Zone: -7 Gmt
Tell us a bit about yourself: um. 19 born n raised in sf. Other than pokes I'm into smash and league but unfortunately haven't had time for those or games in general lately.

Accepted. Welcome to the League and E4

Sweet! I'm having some internet issues so I won't be able to battle right away but I'm hoping that they're resolved by the end of the week. I'll get to work on a team.

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: Meliekpi
Friend Code: highlighted in sig
Mascot: Garchomp
Battle Style: Single, Doubles, Triples
Battle Platform: WiFi & Ps
Time Zone: -7 gmt
Tell us a bit about yourself: I plan on travelling throughout the next 4 months but should be available most of the time here.

Leader Application
Leaders Name: Meliekpi
Friend Code: same
Mascot: Scizor
Open position and: gym
Name a Title or City: Nimbasa City Gym
Battle Styles: Singles, Doubles, Triples
Battle Platform: WiFi & ps
Time Zone: -7 Gmt
Tell us a bit about yourself: um. 19 born n raised in sf. Other than pokes I'm into smash and league but unfortunately haven't had time for those or games in general lately.

Accepted...

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Challenger Application
Challenger Name:phantomclaw
Friend Code:3024-5792-5403
Mascot:Salamence
Battle Styles: Singles, Doubles
Battle Platform: Both
Time Zone:GMT-7
Tell us a bit about yourself: Got into competive this gen only started playing the game during 3rd gen leader on multiple leagues in serebii

Leader Application
Leaders Name:phantomclaw
Friend Code:Same
Mascot:Charizard
Open position :Ace
Name a Title or City: Alpha
Battle Styles: Singles, doubles
Battle Platform:both
Tell us a bit about yourself:Same as above

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger Application
Challenger Name:phantomclaw
Friend Code:3024-5792-5403
Mascot:Salamence
Battle Styles: Singles, Doubles
Battle Platform: Both
Tell us a bit about yourself: Got into competive this gen only started playing the game during 3rd gen leader on multiple leagues in serebii

Leader Application
Leaders Name:phantomclaw
Friend Code:Same
Mascot:Charizard
Open position :Ace
Name a Title or City: Alpha
Battle Styles: Singles, doubles
Battle Platform:both
Tell us a bit about yourself:Same as above

Accepted. Welcome to the league

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Leaders Name:FairyWitch
Friend Code: 1693-1320-3008
Open position and: (Gym, Ace or E4) Battle Gym
Name a Title or City: Laverre City
Battle Platform: I can do both wifi and showdown
Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is FairyWitch which believe it or not been comp battling for at least 4 years now which use to be serious but then later after bw2 era got a bit sloppy and battle for fun now. I do love to battle just sometimes I get tied up with things with outside life but I will be dedicated to open for this league :3

Last edited:
Leaders Name:FairyWitch
Friend Code: 1693-1320-3008
Name a Title or City: Laverre City
Battle Platform: I can do both wifi and showdown
Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is FairyWitch which believe it or not been comp battling for at least 4 years now which use to be serious but then later after bw2 era got a bit sloppy and battle for fun now. I do love to battle just sometimes I get tied up with things with outside life but I will be dedicated to open for this league :3

Accepted.. I've already battle you before recently so no need for a test.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Leaders Name: WhyBuffet
Friend Code: 0834-2371-7806
Mascot: Tentacruel
Open position and: (Gym, Ace or E4) Ace
Name a Title or City: Gamma
Battle Platform: wifi and Showdown (wifi preferred)
Tell us a bit about yourself: I got into competitive battling in Gen V, and have been attempting to hone my skills ever since.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leaders Name: WhyBuffet
Friend Code: 0834-2371-7806
Mascot: Altaria
Open position and: (Gym, Ace or E4) Ace
Name a Title or City: Gamma
Battle Platform: wifi and Showdown (wifi preferred)
Tell us a bit about yourself: I got into competitive battling in Gen V, and have been attempting to hone my skills ever since.

Accepted. Welcome to the league

Last edited:

Patman345

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: Patman345
Friend Code: 5172-3252-4567
Mascot: Alakazam
Battle Platform: Able to do Wifi and PS
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to play video games and sports. I am better at EV training in 6 gen then I was in B/W. I like seeing peoples strategies and what different pokemon they use.

Leader Application
Leaders Name: Patman345
Friend Code: 5172-3252-4567
Mascot: Venusaur
Open position and: Gym Leader
Name a Title or City: Viridian City
Battle Platform: Wifi and PS, I can do both.
Time Zone: GMT -6, Central Time USA
Tell us a bit about yourself: As a leader I will be available and ready to see how challengers approach my Gym!

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103
Mascot: Charizard
Battle Style: Single
Time Zone: gmt -5
Tell us a bit about yourself: i've been into pokemon since red n blue, i've played every gen but really got into competitive in gen5 where i learned about iv's ev training etc, i collect shiny pokemon through trading or breeding so any battle i have all my mons will be shiny besides the ones that can't of course, I also got a trade shop here with everything I got, i'm a gym leader in 3 other leagues, dragon bug flying respectively

Leaders Name: Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code: same as above
Mascot: Charizard of course :p
Name a Title or City: blackthorn city
Time Zone: same as above
Tell us a bit about yourself: same as above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.