• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Cross Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger Application
Challenger Name: Patman345
Friend Code: 5172-3252-4567
Mascot: Alakazam
Battle Styles: Singles
Battle Platform: Able to do Wifi and PS
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to play video games and sports. I am better at EV training in 6 gen then I was in B/W. I like seeing peoples strategies and what different pokemon they use.

Leader Application
Leaders Name: Patman345
Friend Code: 5172-3252-4567
Mascot: Venusaur
Open position and: Gym Leader
Name a Title or City: Viridian City
Battle Platform: Wifi and PS, I can do both.
Time Zone: GMT -6, Central Time USA
Tell us a bit about yourself: As a leader I will be available and ready to see how challengers approach my Gym!

Accepted. PM 1 or 2 of the leader for a test.. remember, you don't have to win to get the post)

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103
Mascot: Charizard
Battle Style: Single
Battle Platform: WiFi
Time Zone: gmt -5
Tell us a bit about yourself: i've been into pokemon since red n blue, i've played every gen but really got into competitive in gen5 where i learned about iv's ev training etc, i collect shiny pokemon through trading or breeding so any battle i have all my mons will be shiny besides the ones that can't of course, I also got a trade shop here with everything I got, i'm a gym leader in 3 other leagues, dragon bug flying respectively

Leaders Name: Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code: same as above
Mascot: Charizard of course :p
Open position and: (Gym, Ace or E4) Battle Gym
Name a Title or City: blackthorn city
Battle Platform: WiFi
Time Zone: same as above
Tell us a bit about yourself: same as above

Accepted. PM 1 or 2 of the leader for a test.. remember, you don't have to win to get the post)

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Leader Application
Leaders Name:
Friend Code: My 3ds is on the fritz, I can update when it gets fixed. It'll probably get fixed by the end of this week, at LATEST next week.
Mascot: ENTEI!
Open position and: Gym
Name a Title or City: Battle City gym: New Bark Town
Battle Platform: I can do both when my 3ds is fixed
Time Zone: EST
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, where to start... I am a rather xperienced competitive player, and I LOVE using Pokemon people dont use in different ways, such as Entei without a choice band. I wouldn't consider myself THAT good, but I still put up a solid fight. I like to change around Pokemon on my team, and using different Megas.

Leader Application
Leaders Name:
Friend Code: My 3ds is on the fritz, I can update when it gets fixed. It'll probably get fixed by the end of this week, at LATEST next week.
Mascot: ENTEI!
Open position and: Gym
Name a Title or City: Battle City gym: New Bark Town
Battle Platform: I can do both when my 3ds is fixed
Time Zone: EST
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, where to start... I am a rather xperienced competitive player, and I LOVE using Pokemon people dont use in different ways, such as Entei without a choice band. I wouldn't consider myself THAT good, but I still put up a solid fight. I like to change around Pokemon on my team, and using different Megas.

Have you red the rules?
1)Think of a mascot. Can either be your fav Pokemon that you have never gotten a chance to use till now. (Mascot CAN'T be a Legendary Pokemon. Eg: Manaphy, Latios etc)
Also.. your application is incomplete..
we don't have a city called "New Bark Town"
Please look at every single detail before posting.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Leader Application
Leaders Name: Nick Duckinson
Friend Code: 0920-0054-3470
Mascot: Volcarona
Name a Title or City: Petalburg City
Battle Styles: Singles and Doubles
Battle Platform: Both Wi-Fi and Showdown are fine by me
Time Zone: GMT +1
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? Yup
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like competitive battles a lot but only got really into them last gen, so I'm not a pro or anything. Been playing Pokemon all my life, it's fun and entertaining. I'm a nice guy I guess so don't be afraid to talk to me. Since I don't have much going on right now you can expect me to be active.

Leader Application
Leaders Name: Nick Duckinson
Friend Code: 0920-0054-3470
Mascot: Volcarona
Name a Title or City: Petalburg City
Battle Platform: Both Wi-Fi and Showdown are fine by me
Time Zone: GMT +1
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? Yup
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like competitive battles a lot but only got really into them last gen, so I'm not a pro or anything. Been playing Pokemon all my life, it's fun and entertaining. I'm a nice guy I guess so don't be afraid to talk to me. Since I don't have much going on right now you can expect me to be active.

Accepted.. I will do 1 battle with you since your still kinda new to competitive.. If there any help we can offer, we'll be happy to do that :)

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Accepted.. I will do 1 battle with you since your still kinda new to competitive.. If there any help we can offer, we'll be happy to do that :)
Thanks! Alright, I'll start working on my team now.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Challenger Name:Conquer Phoenix
Friend Code:I will give it out
Mascot:Dragonite
Battle Styles: I can do any
Battle Platform: Wifi and PS
Time Zone: 4est
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it?yes
Tell us a bit about yourself:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger Name:Conquer Phoenix
Friend Code:I will give it out
Mascot:Dragonite
Battle Styles: I can do any
Battle Platform: Wifi and PS
Time Zone: 4est
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it?yes
Tell us a bit about yourself:

Aww, you didn't tell us about yourself, but accepted. I'll add you to the Spreadsheet.

Set of the Week has been Added in Post 4, Find out how you can earn easy Points there.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Leader Application
Leaders Name: Cutty
Friend Code: 2449-6004-1037
Mascot: Rotom-H
Name a Title or City: Pastoria City
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: GMT +7
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like tea and cats, and sleep.

Leader Application
Leaders Name: Cutty
Friend Code: 2449-6004-1037
Mascot: Rotom-H
Name a Title or City: Pastoria City
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: GMT +7
Tell us a bit about yourself: I like tea and cats, and sleep.

Accepted.. and Welcome cutty

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I guess I should have done this with my leader application but oh well, here goes.

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: WhyBuffet
Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806
Mascot: Tentacruel
Battle Style: Singles
Battle Platform: wifi (part-time PS)
Time Zone: GMT -4
Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing Pokémon since the Red and Blue era (though I personally started with Yellow) and have loved every minute of it. I only got into the competitive side of things in Gen V though. Regardless, I'd like to think I've come a long way since 2011.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I guess I should have done this with my leader application but oh well, here goes.

Challenger Application
Challenger Name: WhyBuffet
Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806
Mascot: Tentacruel
Battle Style: Singles
Battle Platform: wifi (part-time PS)
Time Zone: GMT -4
Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing Pokémon since the Red and Blue era (though I personally started with Yellow) and have loved every minute of it. I only got into the competitive side of things in Gen V though. Regardless, I'd like to think I've come a long way since 2011.

Added to the list of Challengers.

Leaders, Aces, E4, you are free to open and start taking challengers. You may also have friendly battles and earn points. Don't forgot about Set of the week. You just need to that Heatmor in a battle (any battle) to earn points. DJSummers used one in a Free-For-All yesterday and won.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Leaders, Aces, E4, you are free to open and start taking challengers. You may also have friendly battles and earn points. Don't forgot about Set of the week. You just need to that Heatmor in a battle (any battle) to earn points. DJSummers used one in a Free-For-All yesterday and won.

As Leader, Aces, or E4 members, do we post in this thread if and when we are open and available to accept challenges? I know I have seen other Leagues do that as well, so is that how it works here too?

LynxForte

The Phoenix
As Leader, Aces, or E4 members, do we post in this thread if and when we are open and available to accept challenges? I know I have seen other Leagues do that as well, so is that how it works here too?

Yes. Some challengers may send pm/vm just to set up a time when you're both available as well, but when you're 100% able/wanting to battle, just post here letting everyone know you're open.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Yes. Some challengers may send pm/vm just to set up a time when you're both available as well, but when you're 100% able/wanting to battle, just post here letting everyone know you're open.

Well then, in that case, Ace Trainer Gamma is open for battles; prowling Victory Road and awaiting challengers.
EDIT: Closed now.

Last edited:
Man, this place is really taking off (as I knew it would). Awesome! Once I get my internet back up I'll be open for business! I'll make sure and post when that is.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Indigo Plateau will be open in a couple of hrs.

Nintendo City and Viridian City still need leaders as well.

Last edited:

Ryanp

Hello! I would I was wondering if I could be a apprentice of someone, i would love to be a leader but I am horribly under skilled.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Hello! I would I was wondering if I could be a apprentice of someone, i would love to be a leader but I am horribly under skilled.

We're not offering apprenticeships for the leaders, but I'm sure everyone here would be willing to help you improve your skills. I feel the best way to learn is by doing, so you could ask someone to be a training/sparring partner. It's kind of like an apprentice, just not in the sense that some of the other leagues offer. I'll be in the chat located in the first post on the front page if you have other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.