• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Cross Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I see... (am watching you Mr Whybuffet!) lmao

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Lost City is open upon request people, come get Lost today!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Set's of the Week are Updated​

Want to check on how your League Run is going, just visit the CCB League Spreadsheet here!

CCB's Set's of the Week

392.png
260.png
Name: Infernape​
Name: Swampert​
Nature: Jolly​
Nature: Bold​
Held Item: Life Orb​
Held Item: Leftovers​
Ability: Iron Fist​
Ability: Damp​
EV's: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe​
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef​
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31​
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/x​
Moveset:​
Moveset:​
- Fire Punch​
- Earthquake​
- Thunder Punch​
- Ice Beam​
- Mach Punch​
- Scald​
- Fake Out​
- Protect​

CCB's Set of the Week Challenge
Information:
  • To earn an Easy 15 Points, I'll be setting up a little Challenge where you the Challengers or Leaders, show me a battle on Wifi or PS using the said Pokemon in Set of the Week, of course, No Replay = No Points.
  • The Set of the Week Challenge will always be posted here, and on the Spreadsheet in the Tab "Set of the Week Challenge". The Current Set Challenge will always be in "Green".
  • You will be allowed to use any battle tier and battle style if one is not listed for that said Challenge.
  • Challenges may be easy, they may be difficult, but its just here for you to have fun. There will be times where I'll post a Set and you have to use a different one, or a specific way of using the Pokemon. I may also PM one of you randomly to provide a random Pokemon and Set.
  • 1 Little Rule is that all battles must be complete matches. If used on the Wifi Battle Spot, it must be 1 of the 3 (Single), or 4 (Double, Rotation) Pokemon chosen.
  • Lastly, you have the entire week to send in Battle Video's to earn the Points. If you lose, keep trying until you win, I'll only count the first Video Sent in from each person.
  • When you are finished, just send me the Battle Video through VM/PM and I'll view it and add the points accordingly.

Now for the moment you've been waiting on, the Set's Challenge.
Infernape's Punch-o-Matic Challenge:
  • Special Rules:
    #1: Utilize the Posted Set (Allowed Perfect IVs) (2 Additional Points)
    #2: Defeat an Opposing Pokemon using 2 Different Moves from the Set. (4 Additional Points)
    #3: Win the Battle (1 Additional Points)

Swampert's Team Helper Challenge:
  • Special Rules:
    #1: Finish the Match without any Explosions (1 Additional Points)
    #2: Use in a Double Battle (2 Additional Points)
    #3: Show Teamwork (3 Additional Points)

lmao, I've been using them all week.. now you bring it up..
nicely picked tho.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
lmao, I've been using them all week.. now you bring it up..
nicely picked tho.

Yeah, but you have to complete my Challenge Goals set, I'm sure you have not been doing that all week.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Blackthorn gym open

Challenger's name: Artorius
City Name/Role: Blackthorn gym
Opponent's Mascot: Samurott
Challenger Result: Win 2-0
Rate your performance: 7
Rate opponent's performance: 7
Comments about the match: GG (love the use of low tier, makes it very different)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Challenger's name: Artorius
Comments about the match: Too close but luck was not on my side

Challenger's name: Whybuffet
Challenger Result: Win 4-0
Rate your performance: 4
Comments about the match: Mediocre play and hax wasn't in my favor at the end, now have a new hatred for ferrothorn, well played for the rain team though, been forever since I seen it

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Challenger's name: WhyBuffet
City Name/Role: Blackthorn Gym
Challenger Result: Win 4-0
Rate opponent's performance: 6
Comments about the match: Good game. That crit on your setup sweeper was lucky on my part, the match would probably have gone a lot different otherwise.

Ok, so its been a looooong time since we've had one, but we have a new tournament! Heres the scoop.

UMeKqkY.png

So, as you can guess, this tournament is Pokken Tournament inspired! For this tournament, you will be required to make a team that consists of 2 playable pokemon, 2 support pokemon (or their evolutions) and 2 pokemon of your choice. Playable pokemon are as follows...

Charizard, Pikachu, Machamp, Gengar, Suicune, Sceptile, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Lucario, and Weavile.

Support pokemon are as follows....

Snivy, Lapras, Emolga, Fennekin, Frogadier, Eevee, Jirachi, Whimsicott, Mismagius, Ninetales, Farfetch'd, Electrode, Togekiss, Rotom, Dragonite and Victini,

The battle format will be Smogon doubles, with mega evolutions permitted. I've not determined a date for the tournament yet, but it will be determined soon.

Coming soon!! lol

Cutty

Forever now
The tourney looks neat.

Victory Road Ace Gamma open upon request :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
My Challenges
Leader/Challenger's Name: WhyBuffet
City Name/Role: Ever Grande City
Opponent's Mascot: Tentacruel
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 2
Rate your performance: 8
Rate opponent's performance: 8
Comments about the match: Good game, Lucky Charm always comes through in the end.

E4 Challenge
City Name/Role: Lost City
Opponent's Mascot: Azumarill
Challenger Result: Loss 3 - 4
Rate your performance: 9
Comments about the match: Good game, not sure how that plan would have worked out in the long run. Milotic was just too much.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
My Challenges
City Name/Role: Ever Grande City
Opponent's Mascot: Tentacruel
Challenger Result: Win 3 - 2
Comments about the match: Good game, Lucky Charm always comes through in the end.

E4 Challenge
City Name/Role: Lost City
Opponent's Mascot: Azumarill
Challenger Result: Loss 3 - 4
Rate your performance: 9
Comments about the match: Good game, not sure how that plan would have worked out in the long run. Milotic was just too much.

Hate losing games to hax like that.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Challenger's name: WhyBuffet
City Name/Role: Petalburg Gym
Opponent's Mascot: Volcarona
Rate your performance: 5
Comments about the match: I made some very silly switches throughout the match, and got burned for it (literally). Fortunately I was able to pull out a win, but just barely. Good game.

Cutty

Forever now
Challenger's name: Cutty
City Name/Role: Petalburg Gym
Opponent's Mascot: Volcarona
Challenger Result: Win 5-0
Comments about the match: It's a Doubles match. And we did the same strategy but nobody dared to carry it out. I think I was just more ready. GG Nick :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CCB Set's have been updated. Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.