• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Cross Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanp

Leaders Name: RyanP
Friend Code:
Mascot: Gengar!
Open position and: Gym leader
Name a Title or City: Veridian City
Battle Styles: Singles and Doubless
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: umm I live in Ontario....
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? Yeah.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old who loves Pokemon and....well look at my signature. I am I am a total noob at competitive and look forward to battling and learning from you all!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leaders Name: RyanP
Friend Code:
Mascot: Gengar!
Open position and: Gym leader
Name a Title or City: Veridian City
Battle Styles: Singles and Doubless
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: umm I live in Ontario....
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? Yeah.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 14 year old who loves Pokemon and....well look at my signature. I am I am a total noob at competitive and look forward to battling and learning from you all!

No FC, but accepted. You now have to pick 1 or 2 of the 3 Owners for a test battle match.

phantomclaw

i can do test matches but they need to be on ps due to my wifi acting weird recently
im open now

Last edited:

Ryanp

I going to get to work on my team :)

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
My little stretch of Victory Road will be open throughout the day.
Though with school about to start for most, and with the Pokémon World Championships happening this weekend, I'm guessing challenges will be sparse this weekend :p
EDIT: Closed.

Last edited:
Battle Island E4 OPEN. PM Me When Ready!

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Indigo Plateau is open for a few hours. Find me in the chat as I probably won't pay attention to notice pm/vm

Last edited:
Nimbasa City Gym is open! Send me a chall via vm/pm to set up a match.

Ryanp

Is anyone available for a PS Match for my gym status

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader/Challenger's name: Meliekpi
City Name/Role: Nimbasa City
Opponent's Mascot: Scizor
Challenger Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8
Rate opponent's performance: 8
Comments about the match: GG. Really came down to who could keep their win condition healthy. Wanted to set up on your mascot, but decided against. I feel like that crit on that turn mattered.

Challenger's name: LynxForte
City Name/Role: Nimbasa City
Opponent's Mascot: Empoleon (i think)
Challenger Result: Loss 0-3
Rate your performance: 2
Rate opponent's performance: 7
Comments about the match: Real salty right now. Came down to a misclick on my part and a crit onto my scizor. GG i suppose.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Petalburg City Gym is finally open! This was, without a doubt, the hardest team I've ever had to make, all because of one little guy. I'll be checking regularly throughout the day so pm/vm me when you wanna battle!

Alright!! My internet is finally back up so I am officially open!! I may have to start getting some challenges in as well.

Pzay33

Challenger Name: Pzay33
Friend Code: in sig below
Mascot: Arcanine
Battle Styles: Singles
Battle Platform: Wi-Fi or PS
Time Zone: CT USA
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? (YES/NO) heck yah
Tell us a bit about yourself: I love my friends, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Basketball, and God!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challenger Name: Pzay33
Friend Code: in sig below
Mascot: Arcanine
Battle Styles: Singles
Battle Platform: Wi-Fi or PS
Time Zone: CT USA
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? (YES/NO) heck yah
Tell us a bit about yourself: I love my friends, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Basketball, and God!

Accepted! Welcome to the league. Feel free to start challenging.

Ryanp

Putting together the dream team on Pokemon showdown!
Down for a match anytime! Still waiting for a confirmation match.(on P.S. That is!)

Putting together the dream team on Pokemon showdown!
Down for a match anytime! Still waiting for a confirmation match.(on P.S. That is!)

The gym that you wanted is already gone.. the only one open atm is the Nintendo city..
you can apply for that ad I'll test you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.