• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Cross Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just wanted to let everyone know that we now have badges made by the one and only MasterGohan. This is on a first come basis; if someone's name is next to a badge, then you have to select another one. Everyone thank Gohan for making the badges or I'll have Artorius send one of his Venusaur after you. They're not scary, just really annoying.

nVV1v4i.png
Cherish Ball - MasterGohan
RWWPha8.png
Dive Ball - Patman345
jpxxraQ.png
Heal Ball
e9OtOyT.png
Heavy Ball
3qvk3HO.png
Level Ball
h4uZJqt.png
Lure Ball
Dkoar3V.png
Luxury Ball - Artorius
lvKOONk.png
Moon Ball - LynxForte
9ebcVg8.png
Net Ball - Nick Duckinson
ftcOwkX.png
Park Ball - Whybuffet
TNmeXgH.png
Premier Ball - PhantomClaw
ABJCpac.png
Quick Ball - Meliekpi
HGtAgg7.png
Safari Ball - Cutty
X8h2Kfb.png
Timer Ball - DJSummers

if its possible I will take the heal ball since my gym is laverre city and all home of the fairy gym leader valerie :p even though I am using whatever I want XD with the mascot of course lol

also getting my team together finished my mm hunt but going to another but no worries hopefully by next week or so..

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Challenger Report:

Leader's Name: Patman345
City Name/Role: Viridian City
Opponent's Mascot: Venusaur
Challenger Result: Win 4-0
Rate your performance: 7
Rate opponent's performance: 7
Comments about the match: I seemed to be gaining a lot of momentum throughout the entirety of the match, but my opponent quickly began to even the score towards the end of the battle. An enjoyable match :)

Patman345

Leader/Challenger's name: WhyBuffet
City Name/Role: Challenger
Opponent's Mascot: Tentacruel
Challenger Result: Whybuffet win 4-0
Rate your performance: 6
Rate opponent's performance:6
Comments about the match: GG. It seemed like you were setting up for an eternal battle at first and I think that was the longest match I was in. Good Luck and Im closed

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Leader Application
Leaders Name: Ribit_Pig
Friend Code: In My Signature
Mascot: Lopunny
Open position and: Gym Leader
Name a Title or City: Opelucid City
Battle Styles: Singles and Doubles
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: Central Time U.S.
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself: I LOVE Pokemon especially dragon and water types and I plain in general love video games and play basketball and golf.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader Application
Leaders Name: Ribit_Pig
Friend Code: In My Signature
Mascot: Salamence
Open position and: Gym Leader
Name a Title or City: Opelucid City
Battle Styles: Singles and Doubles
Battle Platform: Wifi
Time Zone: Central Time U.S.
Have you red the Rules and Agreed to go by it? Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself: I LOVE Pokemon especially dragon and water types and I plain in general love video games and play basketball and golf.

Denied. Opelucid City is not a gym we offer

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
What are the gyms you offer

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
If Nintendo city is the one open then I would like to be that please

LynxForte

The Phoenix
There are 2 applicants for the Nintendo City Gym; Ryanp & Ribit_pig. The first person to pass their test battle will be given the position.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Route Gamma in Victory Road is open, bring me your challenges (via PM or VM).
EDIT: Closed

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that we now have badges made by the one and only MasterGohan. This is on a first come basis; if someone's name is next to a badge, then you have to select another one. Everyone thank Gohan for making the badges or I'll have Artorius send one of his Venusaur after you. They're not scary, just really annoying.

nVV1v4i.png
Cherish Ball - MasterGohan
RWWPha8.png
Dive Ball - Patman345
jpxxraQ.png
Heal Ball - FairyWitch
e9OtOyT.png
Heavy Ball
3qvk3HO.png
Level Ball
h4uZJqt.png
Lure Ball
Dkoar3V.png
Luxury Ball - Artorius
lvKOONk.png
Moon Ball - LynxForte
9ebcVg8.png
Net Ball - Nick Duckinson
ftcOwkX.png
Park Ball - Whybuffet
TNmeXgH.png
Premier Ball - PhantomClaw
ABJCpac.png
Quick Ball - Meliekpi
HGtAgg7.png
Safari Ball - Cutty
X8h2Kfb.png
Timer Ball - DJSummers

Leaders who are yet to pick a badge are give till midnight to do so or it will be randomly picked for them.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Set's of the Week Challenge
This Week's Challenges are up, you can complete anyone you want to earn an easy 5 Points.
The Challenge Information is posted in Post 4 on the First Page, and is on the Spreadsheet under the tab Set of the Week Challenge. The Current Challenge will always be labeled in Green on there.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
How dare you make that monster part of set of the week. No one deserves to feel it's wrath

Well, you have 2 Choices now anyways for that reason. You can either feel one's wrath or the others. Still deciding if I should allow a Max of 10 Points for those who do both, but in the meantime it'll stay as 5 Points for doing one.

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Lynx forte or djsummers I am ready for my test battle I've been waiting all day lol

Lynx forte or djsummers I am ready for my test battle I've been waiting all day lol

Did you make an effort PM'ing them? Cause I can ensure you, then been around.

Battle Island E4 OPEN.. PM ME when ready

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.