• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Cross Battling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
Not offcially open but I'm available for a few hours for those who wish to challenge me esp. Whybuffet, twinyoshi and scizor64.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
CCB Set's Updated!!

Just so everyone knows, am away for 3weeks.. travelling

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Just so everyone knows, am away for 3weeks.. travelling

Alright, have fun.

If only Pokemon Go were here, I'd then travel all the time!

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Just an activity post to state that I'm always available to have battles scheduled either by PM or VM!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Lost City E4 is open upon Request.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Lost City E4 is open upon request!!

Also, Update. The CCB Set's of the Week will be postponed until activity picks up. I don't want to waste sets that probably won't get looked at or Challenges for Points that won't get done.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys since I am still on the front that means I am still part of this league XD anyway I finally got my new laptop which funny thing was so busy I still never got around to making a team for this league still >.> if there is any changes to the rules and stuff let me know and I will try to whip up something for this league in a week or so hopefully...

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
hey guys since I am still on the front that means I am still part of this league XD anyway I finally got my new laptop which funny thing was so busy I still never got around to making a team for this league still >.> if there is any changes to the rules and stuff let me know and I will try to whip up something for this league in a week or so hopefully...

Yes you are still apart of this League, and no there weren't any rule changes made. But yes, shouldn't be too hard to whip of a team, there are lots of nice Pokemon choices to choose from.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
blackthorn gym open

Leader/Challenger's name: Dew Watatsumi
City Name/Role: Blackthorn
Opponent's Mascot: Samurott
Challenger Result: Dragontamer 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Made some mistakes but cant really complain, it was close enough match. Glad i finally got a challenger after so long

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader/Challenger's name: Dew Watatsumi
City Name/Role: Blackthorn
Opponent's Mascot: Samurott
Challenger Result: My win 3-0
Comments about the match: Did not expect to do as well as I did but that was a lot of fun! I just happened to bring pokemon who could solidly go against his. It was fun, good game!

Cutty

Forever now
Gamma Ace open for a bit. Closed now.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Lost City E4 open upon request!

Leader/Challenger's name: Dragontamer
City Name/Role: Lost City E4
Opponent's Mascot: Ninetales
Challenger Result: Loss 0 - 2
Comments about the match: Good game, eliminated all my heavy hitters.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader/Challenger's name: DJSummers
City Name/Role: Lost City e4
Opponent's Mascot: Milotic
Challenger Result: My loss 0-2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Comments about the match: I was bored so I challenged him with a funsy team, did better than I thought I would. Kinda walked into a few things but what can you do, gg

battle Island E4 Open.. PM Me when ready (2Hours)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Lost City E4 is open, VM/PM for challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.