• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Level Caps?

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I know some people play with level 100s, and some with 50s. My local community uses 50s since they're faster to raise and whatnot, but my question here is this:

What does the MAJORITY of competitive WiFi players use? Level 50s or Level 100s? Or is it something odd like 75? ;328;

Thanks for all positive feedback.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
By free play I'm assuming that you mean friend code battles right?

Hmmm... I'll more than likely have to raise atleast 6 100s then so I can have a bigger competitive pool. Some do use 50s though, right?

Also, are the downloaded Battle Tower teams automatically rounded up/down to the levels of the team that you're using?