• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive part of serebii.

Do you play competitively?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
Honesly, how much of you play competitive battles? Seriously, those who EV train, sometimes IV breed, and fous on good strategies.
Really wich percentage of serebii even knows what this is?

Demitrius

Banned
Its pretty small. Maybe ~10-20%

dragontamer23

AshXMay all the way!
I don't really know how to answer this. I play online with a team that has EVs and stuff and I try to be competitive online, but my ingame team stinks... only 2 lv100s

No. 1 Machop Fan

I breed for natures, EV train and try to use good strategies (though I still need to learn a lot about team building), but I don't IV breed. Sadly though, I can't battle competitively because I don't have Wifi at home or any real opponents in my area. However, if there's a tournament nearby I will go to it.

Matt.K

Too much trouble, I've never tried online battling. I'm guessing three quarters of the people will be game-obsessed maniacs with a full team of fully EV-Trained, Vitamin-supplemented LV 100s who are just going PULVERISE little kids starting out and are going to PULVERISE you just as easily. I never liked the idea of it anyway, think of the poor little kids!

Little kid: "Mommy, this guy with a level 100 Arceus PULVERISED me... I only had a level 20 Pikachu...*Sob*"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.