• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Pokemon White 2 Team

DirkBeefHammer

I am Currently setting up a team for a Tournament in Vancouver a few months from now. Keep in mind the the team is meant for Double Battles. My current team is:

;197;Umbreon @Leftovers
Calm Nature, Synchronize
252 Speed and Health EV's, 4 Defense EV's
-Moonlight
-Toxic
-Payback
-Confuse Ray

;445;Garchomp @Dragon Gem
Naive Nature, Rough Skin
252 Attack and Speed EV's, 4 Health EV's
-Stealth Rock
-Earth Power
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Tail

;350;Milotic @Splash Plate
Lonely Nature, Marvel Scale
252 Health and Defense EV's, 4 Speed EV's
-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Tail
-Recover

;468;Togekiss @Shell Bell
Jolly Nature, Serene Grace
252 Health EV's, 56 Defense EV's, 200 Speed EV's
-Aura Sphere
-Protect
-Air Slash
-Thunder Wave

;478;Froslass @Focus Sash
Timid Nature, Cursed Body
252 Health and Speed EV's, 4 Defense EV's
-Shadow Ball
-Destiny Bond
-Taunt
-Spikes

;442;Spritomb @Dark Gem
Bold Nature, Pressure
252 Health and Defense EV's, 4 Speed EV's
-Dark Pulse
-Rest
-Calm Mind
-Sleep Talk

Garchomp and Froslass are to be my leaders, setting up Stealth Rock and Spikes. Using Dragon Tail whenever possible to cause entry damage. Umbreon is Non negotiable however, I can tweek his Moveset and I am sure on keeping everyone except Spiritomb as long as there are other suggestions. The natures on Togekiss and Milotic are non negotiable however I can change the natures of the other Pokemon. Any other support would be very helpful!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I assume the Togekiss and Milotic are shiny, otherwise there's no valid reason for why you are not willing to get the ones with a better Nature

Earthquake over Earth Power on Garchomp.

Umbreon wants Brave/Impish/Careful/Relaxed/Sassy Nature, not Calm, since Calm reduce Attack which reduces Payback's damage.

DirkBeefHammer

Neither Togekiss or Milotic are Shiny. Thinking about it now, I could easily change the nature of Togekiss however, I lack a Prism Scale to Evolve a second Feebas.