• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

competitive sandstorm team

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Sandstorm:
-causes 1/16th opponents HP/turn
-Rock-type Sp.Def*1.5
-Sand Rush Speed*2
-Sand Veil Evasion*1.2(?)
252hp
-Stealth Rock
-Roar
-Earthquake
-Fire Fang

Hippowdon mainly to bring in sandstorm and SR. Roar to counter StatUps, Substitutes, and cause SR damage. I like Fire Fang because it has chance to burn->cut opponents atk in half. Earthquake is good STAB.

Aerodactyl @ Power Herb
Rock Head
Adamant
252/hp 252spe
-Tailwind
-Sky Attack
-Rock Slide
-Fly(?) suggestions?

Aerodactyl is fast and hard-hitting with STAB Sky Attack with Power Herb. STAB Rock Slide that can also flinch. I have tailwind in there to throw in there maybe right before Aerodactyl is about to get KO'd.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Sand Rush
Adamant
252atk/ 252 spe* *edit:ev's were in atk, NOT hp, as stated in initial post.
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

Here for obvious reasons.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Sandstream
Careful
252hp/120def/128
-Substitute
-Curse/Iron Defense
-Stone Edge
-Fire Punch/Focus Punch

Sandstream in case opponent changes the weather. Since it's rock type it gets the SpD boost, Substitutes get hard to break after turn or 2 of Curseing. STAB Stone Edge, Fire Punch is super effective on Steels and Grass types, and has a chance to burn. Leftovers.
252Atk/252spe
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Firefang

Stoutland @ Silk Scarf
Sand Rush
Adamant
80hp/252atk/178spe
-Retaliate
-Thunder Wave
-Return
-Crunch

Sand Rush makes it a great revenge killer, especially with STAB Retaliate. Thunder Wave is also awesome because of Sand Rush. STAB Return, and Crunch to deal with Ghosts

I feel like there's something missing.

Last edited:

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
you need Descriptions for all your pokemon and more moves for Stoutland. You should get rid of either tyranitar or hippowdon since you don't need two pokemon with sandstream.
i would put a ferrothorn in there as well. for your excadrill put those HP ev's in attack instead. i think bright powder might be illegal to use, so put a choice scarf on chomp. take fly off aerodactyl as it is a bad move.