• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Competitive Single Rates (5th Gen Standard OU) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Calm Mind for the last move. Magent Rise is okay too. You can't have Hidden Power Ice on it right? If you can then replace Weather Ball for it

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
@chaosblizzard That looks pretty good! I can't see any problem! Psychic would be better over Psychic in this case for more damage against conk.

Really, you think Psychic would be better than Psychic? Because I was thinking Psychic might be the better choice...

Lol. Pichu, you always have funny things to say.

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
078.png

Rapidash
-Flame Charge
-Flare Blitz
-Megahorn
-Wild Charge
Item Attached: Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EV's and Nature:
EV's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)

237.png

Hitmontop
-Bulk Up
-Close Combat
-Sucker Punch
-Rest
Item Attached: Chesto Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EV's and Nature:
EV's: 252 HP / 252 HP / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Ambipom@Normal Gem
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 252 spe 252 atk 4 hp
Ability: Techition

-Fake Out
-U-turn
-Taunt
Doubleslap/Acrobatics

He is an epic anti lead. Fake out with boosted power first turn. Taunt the second. You can then use u-turn to get outta there or use one if the two attacks.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Double hit for the last move.

Also @sazandoramaster: rapidash looks fine but in hitmontol I would chance close combat to Mach punch and use technician. That way you beat excadrill. Also you put for the EVs, 252 HP, 252 HP. I assume one if those is meant to be 252 atk by it may be spdef which I would recomend.

Scrafty @Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Nature: Jolly
-Dragon Dance
-Hi Jump Kick
-ThunderPunch
-Crunch
Such an awesome DD physical sweeper. Just a few DD's and you can sweep anyway. Hi Jump Kick does really awesome with the power of life orb, STAB, and however many times you've used DD. Crunch gives it good coverage and STAB. ThunderPunch for enough more coverage.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
It is good if your team struggles with gyarados, otherwise ice punch is better.

archeopsdan

once again im here looking at random pokemon for interesting setups, so heres another

375.jpg

evolite, adamant, 252 Hp, 48 Def, 208 Sp.def, clear body
-rest
-sleep talk
-meteor mash
-earthquake

a slow and steady tank with good defenses and good typing, rest is recovery, sleep talk to allow attacking then meteor mash is stab and earthquake provides best coverage

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Why not, it's as viable as any.

Blayd

Grrrr!
Trick Room Team Scrafty?

560.gif

Scrafty @ Iron Ball
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Brave
Evs: 252 Att, 200 HP, 56 Sp.Def
Moves:
1) Bulk Up
2) Fling
3) Drain Punch
4) Ice Punch

Bulk up to make scrafty really powerful and also able to shrug off any physical attack. Fling + STAB + Iron Ball does massive damage, and can make scrafty a little faster, should TR end. Drain Punch is additional STAB and Ice Punch is coverage.​

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
That's quite a good idea. Is there a particular reason why you aren't maxing the HP?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
But HP helps defend special hits.

Here's a good one.

Liepard @Normal Gem
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 100 HP/156 Atk/126 Sp. Atk/126 Spe
Nature: Naive
-Fake Out
-Sucker Punch
-Taunt
-Hidden Power Fire
Begin with fake out for some free damage, and an increase in speed from unburden. Then you have much better chance than your opponent of turning the foe into taunt bait. Sucker Punch then has a better chance of not failing. HP Fire gives it the perfect coverage.

Last edited:

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
@Mario, what's the point of super speed when you have priority moves?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Roobushin sounds so much better. So does erufuun and ulgamoth. The Japanese names are all much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.