• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Complete Moveset Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Toon link
Dugtrio@Choice Band
Jolly/Admant
Trait:Arena Trap
-Earthqauke
-Night Slash
-Aerial Ace
-Rock Slide

Edit: I missed alot of things and forgot some things i will put in bold and re-do my mistakes

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
What is a good moveset/EVs for a Trick Room Clamperl?
(Please only answer if you know what a Trick Room Clamperl is)

shinydarkrai

adamant 31 attack iv
what is a trick room clamperl

chubb-o-wub

Does anyone have a good moveset for a Jolly Mamoswine? I was thinking of this.

Mamoswine@Life Orb
Jolly
EV/ 252 Speed, 252 Att, 4 HP
-Ice Shard/Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Reflect/Light Screen/filler

Should I use Ice Shard or Ice Fang while running max Speed?

Omega493

I need a good forretress moveset and miltotic moveset, and ev spread for miltoic only.

xgina

Banned
ok

Forretress@Leftovers
Impish Nature
Spikes
Rapid Spin
Earthquake
Explosion

and

Milotic@Leftovers
Bold Nature
EVs:252 HP/212 Def/44 SAtk
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk

Omega493

could soemone explain to me why miltotic should be ev trained in defense rather then special defense and why rapid spin would come in handy in that moveset?

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
could soemone explain to me why miltotic should be ev trained in defense rather then special defense and why rapid spin would come in handy in that moveset?

Milotics sp def is already decent... and with more defense, it survives more physical hits especially with its ability activated.
Rapid spin allows it to spin of spikes on its side of the field while also allowing it to spike itself.

PaperMoon07

PKMN Breeder Paper
You're very welcome for the Sceptile set, poklin.

Btw guys, I made my Scizor. I decided to go with:

Scizor @ Leftovers
Adamant
252 Attack, 156 Speed, 100 HP

X Scissor
Iron Head
Agility
Baton Pass

I calculated the IV's and decided to only give it enough Speed to get to 198 at level 100. Now she'll outspeed anything with up to base 130 in speed with Agility. The rest I put into HP. I guess I was just lucky that the numbers were so rounded, huh?

So Scizor is done.

I don't suppose someone can help me with that Umbreon now, can they? I just want something bulky that can Mean look and maybe support.

Last edited:

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
Ah, that really explains the whole no annoyers thing for me. So what would be a good mixed set for a Froslass? From what I've gathered maybe:
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam / Blizzard
Thunderwave / Hail
Shadow Ball/Destiny Bond/???

Hail not only activates ability but gives 100% acc to Blizzard so I kinda like that combo, also sets it up if you've got an ice based team. But Thunderwave is nice for that status effect, however Froslass is pretty fast so would Thunderwave be not needed?

If Thunderwave was used, why would Thunderbolt be needed?
Should it be replaced with Hail or Toxic maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.