• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Complete Moveset Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom1113

Not a random nub
Thank you for the Gliscor help, I now need help with another one, sorry.

This time it's a Gallade. I also received a moveset for it, but never receive a nature for it. The moveset goes as follows:

Gallade
attacks:
- Will-O-Wisp/Hypnosis
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Thanks again for any help.

~C_L~
gallade@leftovers
Adamant Nature

Will-O-Wishp
-Hypnosis
-Close Combat
-Psyco cut

can't remember EV's atm

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
I got me a bold articuno while rushing through LG is that good?

mew..

What do you want?
i need a Specsmence set that doesn't have hydro pump

Last edited:

Cool Frood

<-- Feelin' Blue...
Salamance@Choice Specs

-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Pulse (for when Meteor runs out)
-Surf(?) or maybe a hidden power...

mew..

What do you want?
i have to check his HP, as he has hidden power, i need an iv battle however, which i will get tommorow.

edit: hp is not effective on starly...hm..

surf it is. hp is bug @_@

Last edited:

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Which one works better as a starter on a Sandstorm themed team, Tyranatar or Hippowdon? I'm assuming the latter, but I'll list both their sets anyway.

Hippowdon@Leftovers
Impish Nature
252 HP/252 DE/6 SPD or AT

Earthquake
Ice Fang
Stealth Rock
Slack Off

Tyranatar@Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
252 AT/252 SP/6 HP

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch
Ice Fang/Pursuit

mew..

What do you want?
hippo. great starter, tyranitar can get |OHKO'ed by so many leads it won't do well. hippo can stand anything physical.

Cool Frood

<-- Feelin' Blue...
When I built my sandstorm team, Hippowdon was a beast.
Also, try this...

Cacturne@Lefties

~Substitute
~Focus Punch
~Leech Seed
~Sucker Punch

Use substitue, and leech seed, with leftovers for recovery. Focus punch if you predict a switch, or have a sub up. Sucker Punch tends to kill many sweepers, or pick off weakened pokemon. This plant can cause chaos with some prediction!

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I think this one's standard. I think this is Choice Banded as well. You might need a Jolly one to go with Swords Dance.

~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw/Outrage
~Fire Fang
~Stone Edge

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
I think this one's standard. I think this is Choice Banded as well. You might need a Jolly one to go with Swords Dance.

~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw/Outrage
~Fire Fang
~Stone Edge

whatever you do, DON'T put Outrage if its a choice bander, you'll be stuck

Volteon

Back I guess??
End game sweeping, Outrage is essential.
You know what opponent have to cover your Outrage, so predicting well, you can use even Surf and Garchomp will work.
Before you say anything, Surf thing was a sarcastic example, a bad one, I know, but it was.

As for nature, Adamant is always Scarfed and Jolly are the other Garchomps.
It really hates being outsped by some occasional +speed Base 100 or base 90.

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
End game sweeping, Outrage is essential.
You know what opponent have to cover your Outrage, so predicting well, you can use even Surf and Garchomp will work.
Before you say anything, Surf thing was a sarcastic example, a bad one, I know, but it was.

As for nature, Adamant is always Scarfed and Jolly are the other Garchomps.
It really hates being outsped by some occasional +speed Base 100 or base 90.

i agree that Outrage is essential, but only when you don't have choice band, or as i have already said you'll be stuck.

Volteon

Back I guess??
With Choice Band, you'll be stuck in Dragon Claw too >_>
only diference is that it's weaker and doesn't serve for end game sweeping.

Last edited:

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
With Choice Band, you'll be stuck in Dragon Claw too >_>
only diference is that it's weaker

uh, Dragon claw isn't a multi-turn move like Outrage. if you are in the middle of an Outrage you can't switch out, and Choice band restricts you to one move, so what i meant was you can't switch AND you can't finish your Outrage. trust me, i accidentally put on Outrage on a Choice banded Tyranitar on shoddy battle and i had to just close the window, i couldn't switch or finish my Outrage

Volteon

Back I guess??
Well, misclicks should not be considered...
And like I said before, it serves only for endgame sweeping, when all Pokémon are weakened and can't survive a Choiced Outrage.
And that's one advantage of Choiced Outrage, you will be locked anyways, so any boost is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.