• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Complete Pokedex

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
I made a complete pokedex. I finally found all the Aruseus sprites. I finally got it fixed thanks to Desperate Milotic's help. I saved it in three parts.

CompletePokedexTC1.png

CompletePokedexTC2.png

CompletePokedexTC3.png

Credit to: Pokemonelite2000.com, Coronis, and Pokesho.​

Last edited:

Lizard-kun

Serebii's Ninja
yes, please try to fix it.
i may have a good project with those ribbons.
>->

btw, you did a great job this will help many spriters.

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
I moved the Badge and Ribbon sections over and put the Aruseus section on the left but its still small. If any one can help me fix it please let me know.

CompletePokedexTC-2.png

Rixo

Musical Trainer
Maybe you should save it as a JPG.

Also, you should take out that giant empty space when you save it.

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
Rixo: I never did make it smaller after I moved them things around. I will do that real quick.

Edit: It didnt work and if I save it as Jpeg it will mess the quality up.

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

It's still squashed and also, are those pokesho sprites I see? :/ give CREDIT when you used material not made by you, nor sprites that are well, known to be made by gamefreak spriters, not you.

Edit: And is that a double account or something? :/ you can get warned/banned for that.

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
Nice but in DM's version where are the sinnoh pkmn???

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
Desperate Milotic: Thats how I posted in a thread about 6 months ago before I had all the D/P sprites.

Yami Ryu and Divine Light: I did credit Pokesho its on my first post.

Dark Dragonite and Umbreon Rider: The one Desperate Milotic posted is the one in my sig. he just posted it on here.

Orange: No we are not the same people.

To all: I save it in three different parts but its still small and it does not fit together.

Last edited:

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
If you made it skinnier but longer, it may not shrink it. xD Please don't put it in your sig. xD

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
Why shouldn't I put it in my sig?

I just want to clarify, Bonsly is Pimp is not my file, I just busted soemone for having four accounts, this is my only account, check our IPs, they're different.

All I did was go to his gallery on Photo, and copy the big version, and then edit it. Its not at all mine.

pnoiboi

Chuckie's back....
Whoa!!! I didnt notice that was a trainer card!! For the dual types, use two colors for the background like nidoking. Half of it should be brown and the other, purple

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
I personally don't see the point. Seems like a whole lot of work for no particular reason. Even if you were to try to use it as a sprite resource, it has stuff cut off and stuff. If you wanted it critted, I don't see a problem with it really, but then again it's pretty hard to mess that kind of thing up.