• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Completed my national pokedex in FireRed.

PearlDex

Last Pokemon: ;376;

I mean, I didn't just catch one and evolve it... I caught them and all their evolved forms. (i.e. Get a Charizard, breed 2 Charmanders, evolve one into Charmelion) Beldum was a pain because there's only one of them in each Ruby/Sapphire and they evolve. But anyway, I finally managed to catch them all and I needed some place to say it so thanks for your attention! Didn't use an Action Replay, either, before you ask. Nor did I go to a Nintendo Event, but I obviously know a person or two who did...

Prince_PJ

Infinity's got 23
Well, atleast this'll be a huge boost to your Diamond/Pearl Pokedex from the get-go, heh

I've got a complete Pokedex (Mew exception, of course), but not like this. A+!

PearlDex

Thanks

Thank you! It's a nice boost to the pokedex, but it also makes it real easy to get pokemon like Elekible and Weaville. I mean, I'm sure the game will offer ways to get these pokemon in-game, but in the event that they don't I don't have to spend hours online looking for a trade (after all, I've already spent hours offline looking for a trade...).;000;

Mitja

Veteran smartass
=o
i have almost all pokes too (a bulbasaur,an ivysaur and a venusaur....)
missing:
kabutops (lvling)
omastar (same)
3 unowns
mew
deoxys
celebi

no poke events near my country <__<....
*waits for wifi*

Zahro

Congrats. But isn't this a bit spammy? And you doubleposted the second post. You can always use the EDITbutton.

PearlDex

A few of my friends went to events but none came close enough to my town for me to go... and I think I'm too embarrassed to have done it anyway. I "mixed records" though and got all the tickets I needed to get Deoxys, Ho-oh, and Lugia. Then a friend of mine let me use their Colosseum bonus disk for Jirachi. Mew and Celebi I only got after my friend quit and gave them to me.

PearlDex

Cheated Mew?

I don't know if Mew was cheated... but yeah, basically it was a project of boredom. Not that it really resolves any boredom. I mean, you can only get so far in one game, the rest is waiting for someone else to appear willing to part with what i need.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
i had all the 150 pokemon without cheats but then i started over but i am trying again to get all the pokemon