• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Computer Buttons Not Working

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I am on a HP Mini WIndows 7 Laptop from my school. The volume up and down and mute buttons arent working at all. I am worried because i have to pay 100 bucks if it gets broke. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I am on a HP Mini WIndows 7 Laptop from my school. The volume up and down and mute buttons arent working at all. I am worried because i have to pay 100 bucks if it gets broke. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE

I had that exact problem with my second laptop years ago. According to the company that made it, the problem was caused by something being wrong with the motherboard and it couldn't be fixed without sending it in.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
you shouldnt be responsible just tell them that it wasnt working when you got it cause normally schools probably dont even test them

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Like everybody else, just tell them that is wasn't working when you go it. I'm sure they'll understand.

BlazingCold

Khy, if they still say no and you have to pay up, then take it to best buy or somewhere.