• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Computer Drive Problem

Unoin

OK, you may say this is my fault for downloading the file but I want to delete it now so that should be fair! I downloaded an old PC ISO file and I tried to play it unsuccessfully. I now want to delete it as it is 3.5 GB and my computer is low on memory. When I try to delete it, I am told that this action cannot be completed, as the file is open in system. Are there ways to close the file from the system so I can delete it?

Unoin

It's okay, I downloaded a program called unlocker, and used it to delete the file upon a restart. Never downloading one of those files again!